It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Concentration Camp Plans for U.S. Citizens

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerLou
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Hey I found this:
www.goodreads.com...

Concentration camp plans for the U.S. by William R. Pabst

The author, William R Pabst, has been unaccounted for since the publication of this informational manual. According to fellow informationalist Texe Marrs, William R Pabst has mysteriously disappeared after his revealing work was published.

Looks as though the man has disappeared. Either intentionally or someone got him .. I hate to think the latter

there is also the posibility that he never existed at all - that it was a pseudonym, or a hoax.

tracking the court case might help - I've not found any reference to William Pabst in the Texas online court records

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by Heyyo_yoyo
This information is tried and true, we all know this... REX 84 included.

Oh - so y'all are living in concentration camps now??

Why is this in skunk works?

Because "they" can't quite manage to show that it is a deliberate falsehood rather than just a fantastical tale

It's not that we're in them now, but WE'VE BEEN IN THEM IN THE PAST - right here in AMERICA... AND THEY'VE REBUILT ONE... MAYBE MORE...

Hello to Manzanar: An Internment Camp Experience.

This isn't a fantastical tale... IT'S COLD HARD FACTS!

Did you get a clue yet?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

that article is from 97..and the site isn't a valid source, sorry but anyone can write up something and say it's going to happen.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

right - so the internment of Japanese Americans in WW2 proves that there are concentration camps in the USA right now - haven't you got anything a little more up to date?

I mean there used to be slavery too - arent' you afraid of being bought and sold - there were more Americans as slaves than were interned in WW2 so the chances are higher......

sure...OK.......

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Interesting read. Thanks for sharing.

I like these two excerpts particularly,so far:

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

remember the fearsome shadow that hangs over everyone in
this state in which crime has been incorporated and
called the government...

The anarchists, financed by multinational
interests, looted and pillaged their country....

Impossible,right?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

I've looked into local camps to me of the Pac NW. Clearwater National Forest, near MooseCreek/Lolo pass. As far as I know it has not been debunked. Also, since you need to use a plane or railroad to access the area, unless you want to walk 25 mils or so, I doubt it has been debunked.

Do you have information on this location being debunked?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

right - so the internment of Japanese Americans in WW2 proves that there are concentration camps in the USA right now - haven't you got anything a little more up to date?

I mean there used to be slavery too - arent' you afraid of being bought and sold - there were more Americans as slaves than were interned in WW2 so the chances are higher......

sure...OK.......

They've been buying and selling the American Citizen since the inception of the Federal Reserve...

You don't own yourself -- the Federal Reserve does!

We've been SLAVES since the Great Depression!

Next question?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Thanks for the digging. Appreciate it.
I think he was a real man .. name not ficticious... that's just imo of course.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I personally believe that these plans will take effect when the people try to take a stand against the government.

But i have no proof...It just makes sense to me....

Would you want to give up your power?
edit on 21-7-2011 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

If I could flag that post I would!

Appreciate that. How true!!

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamingawake

Do you have information on this location being debunked?

Maybe you should check out his link he provided for you?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifeform11
reply to post by guessing

i have no idea how people would react, all i know is the footage that is out there of what occured in ww2 seems to show people co-operating, getting in line, walking right into postion for a head shot into a ditch without a hint of fighting back.

would people fight back or would they just keep kidding themselves that it is not what it seems and they will be o.k.?

That depends on leadership, education. health of the oppressed, resources, drugs etc. If you know that you are going to get a bullet or gas chamber, what will you do? Accept your fate and try to remain as calm as possible not to cause to distress to you and your family and others.... or conspire and have a go at taking out your oppressor. Might be impossible to do, but at least it distrupts their authority.

There would have to be a time where people know things were not going to be ok.

I can not determine if this is about genocide though, so it is a little of topic

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

The link to the Goggle Map is irrelevant, as it points to an area that is not the proposed location. You won't seen an airport in that area on the map, however it does exist in the area.

edit on 22-7-2011 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamingawake

Well let me put it this way, do you have proof these camps exist? Im not trying to debunk in anyway, because I believe our Country is in tyranny and this stuff may very well be pushed on us, but when there's no proof it's hard to believe

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

There's no proof that it does or does not exist. It's only a speculation. However, the area of location, with a railroad, an airport, with data even as proof of pictures of aerial airport and someone's picture from the ground, does exist. I've been in the state park and it is a vast area of densely forested land. As I asked the previous member, does he have more proof than a Skeptic site with an irrelevant map? In fact, if I had found the proof( would pictures of a gated compound be proof of current camp plans? Yet, someone might say it was an old POW camp)yet I'd probably be the first one to share it.
edit on 22-7-2011 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

No actually the plan is thousands of years old.

Hey OP, wanna see something really scary?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Oh my! Now that crap IS very scary. Appreciate that vid.
We'd better wake up America... before we lose our heads! like sheep led to the slaughter.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

No actually the plan is thousands of years old. Hey OP, wanna see something really scary?

WTF? What's up with that narration? Is that Stephen Hawking talking? LMAO!

Come on! Guillotines?

What are we.....in medieval times!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

Oh my! Now that crap IS very scary. Appreciate that vid. We'd better wake up America... before we lose our heads! like sheep led to the slaughter.

This comment proves that there are some people who thrive on being scared. Fear life! Fear everyone! Fear the fly in your kitchen because it might be a robot drone trying to videotape you naked!

Do you know of any person who changed the course of history while letting fear take the helm? Is it fear that brings about positive changes, overthrows dictators, or tackles injustice?

Who benefits from fear? I'll tell you who.....those who are seeking to keep you under control. Rulers have known this since the dawn of man. It worked then as it is working now. We are witnessing it in some of these posts on ATS. Many have become so fearful of life that they can't decipher fact from fiction anymore.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Ancient but fairly accurate in many ways.
He is talking about Operations garden plot and cable splicer.
Both were concocted during the 60's and 70's in response to the anti-war and civil rights movements.
Where he spoke of emergency preparedness this is even before the founding of FEMA.
Most of what he says regarding civilian detention (perhaps not the sites) is still pretty much the rule.
There was also mention of Congressman Larry McDonald who was a John Bircher and died under suspicious circumstances.
great stuff!
This is where much of today's conspiracy theories originally came from.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join