It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Concentration Camp Plans for U.S. Citizens

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
ya know what...?...don't get so uppity!

When a real Zombie Apocalypse is scratchin at your back door... you're gonna neeeeeed camps like this....

it's not just for some military invasion or segregation...

it's for mass quarantine.

in that event.. i'd be as cooperative as possible if i were you. people are going to need all thehelp they can get to prevent the barrage of undead from infiltrating safe zones.

think i'm jokin?

think again!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamingawake
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I've looked into local camps to me of the Pac NW. Clearwater National Forest, near MooseCreek/Lolo pass. As far as I know it has not been debunked. Also, since you need to use a plane or railroad to access the area, unless you want to walk 25 mils or so, I doubt it has been debunked.

Do you have information on this location being debunked?

A location of Lolo pass Idaho (near the Montana State line) is mentioned in the link I gave as unmanned - here - but that is about all it says - it would seem the site author has not been there - it gives some google maps references but they don't work - perhaps you should go have a look at it yourself and update the debunking site, for good or ill...??
edit on 22-7-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

that really does put a different slant on the situation

insight thank you...

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

old news never happened, and as another poster stated if they would try again it would be certain civil unrest.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Why would I believe the story of some random youtuber, or anyone for that matter?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

Just because I made a comment does not mean I THRIVE on anything. Besides whotf said that I was scared?
I don't know where you get this idea... Judging what's NOT there is what you are doing. I'll gladly warn, protect and give my life ! So who are you, the all knowing God?
edit on 22-7-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I'm starting to think that the plan is to starve us out with eco terrorism and weather control.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamingawake

I looked at the link and I live in Tennessee around Nashville. The REX84/FEMA supposed camps are active military bases and active prisons. I see nothing but scaremongering here.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I hope when the time comes,people will stand up and unite.

Even the thought of concentration camps sounds suss to me.

I dont think it has anything to do with god as to why it hasnt already been implemented..

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
very nice find.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join