It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is your favorite serial killer?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Basically which case do you find most interesting.

I have an unhealthy obsession with Bundy (surprise, not). Other personal favorites of mine are Dean Corll, Richard Ramirez, Jeffrey Dahmer, and Andrei Chikatilo.

Aren't they oh, so fascinating.

Or am I just creepy?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
None of them. Seriously? Who do you like the best? The person who says John Wayne Gacy has problems.. I said it first. You have problems. How can you ask people in the least to glamorize a serial killer? These are people ruining many lives and families. How do you pick a favorite? "I like how this guy killed.........."??? Seriously? I want someone to explain how to pick a favorite serial killer...

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheodoreBundy
Basically which case do you find most interesting.

I have an unhealthy obsession with Bundy (surprise, not). Other personal favorites of mine are Dean Corll, Richard Ramirez, Jeffrey Dahmer, and Andrei Chikatilo.

Aren't they oh, so fascinating.

Or am I just creepy?

Green River. Do you mean the most prolific?
I hate to think I have a "favorite" serial killer.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
america or israel --- probably israel because america tends to want to take you on a few dates first then kill you and your people --- where as israel seems to be more straight forward
edit on 21-7-2011 by 11165 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

lol, you're serious.. "Green river..".. Like saying 'I like the guy who killed the most random amount of people who did not deserve it..' Picking a favorite anything is no different imo than assigning admiration. Admiration is slightly short of aspiration. This is insane.

link   
reply to post by TheodoreBundy

Very creepy!
But everyone has a little weirdness in them.
I have always been fascinated by forensics and criminal profiling.

link   
Myra Hindley and Ian Brady, the picture of Myra still gives me nightmares after i first saw it when i was about seven years old

Also, at around the same age (seven, when i was growing up) was the ongoing coverage in the news of The Wests (Rose and Fred) where the police were digging up bodies in the back garden for days! was thrilling...

Not had a decent serial killer story since and that was 15+ years ago, the police are doing too much!!!! haha

*Shudders*

link   
I like the guy that has yet to show up/be born what ever the case may be.

basically what this guy did was focus his energies on sharpening his skills in the spiritual sense. capable of manipulating people into killing for him. he could even enter peoples dreams without them realising it. before he could ever be caught he manipulated everyone into killing him by making everyone think he was something he wasn't. that guy was a genius and no one ever knew it.

he's my favorite. i'm just waitin for his story/life to happen.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by etombo

lol, you're serious.. "Green river..".. Like saying 'I like the guy who killed the most random amount of people who did not deserve it..' Picking a favorite anything is no different imo than assigning admiration. Admiration is slightly short of aspiration. This is insane.

Maybe you should go play somewhere else?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by etombo
None of them. Seriously? Who do you like the best? The person who says John Wayne Gacy has problems.. I said it first. You have problems. How can you ask people in the least to glamorize a serial killer? These are people ruining many lives and families. How do you pick a favorite? "I like how this guy killed.........."??? Seriously? I want someone to explain how to pick a favorite serial killer...

I was hoping someone like you would post.

I'm glad I scare you.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
If you are really interested, visit this
post for my answer.
Otherwise just skip this reply.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

You should be more specific. Stating.. "I have a fascination with investigating how screwed up Ted Bundy was".. Instead of saying who is your favorite Serial Killer? Am I to assume that someone fascinated with Ted Bundy enjoys strangling women with their bras, raping and killing them? Tell me why Ted Bundy is your favorite serial killer.

link   

This guy right here is gonna make you cry for mummy
Shoe Fetish Slayer Jerry Brudos
crime.about.com...
edit on 21-7-2011 by 12voltz because: if you like serial killers then you have no respect for the victims

link   

Originally posted by Vicarious10000
I like the guy that has yet to show up/be born what ever the case may be.

basically what this guy did was focus his energies on sharpening his skills in the spiritual sense. capable of manipulating people into killing for him. he could even enter peoples dreams without them realising it. before he could ever be caught he manipulated everyone into killing him by making everyone think he was something he wasn't. that guy was a genius and no one ever knew it.

he's my favorite. i'm just waitin for his story/life to happen.

You mean like a President or a pharmaceutical sales rep or something creepy like that?

link   
Of course, i kid in my last statement about "the police doing to much to stop killers"

But who here doesn't like reading about serial killers. I think the OP should have said something more along the lines of who is the most interesting serial killer instead of 'favourite'. I.e whos case did you find the most interesting!

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   

This whole thread is messed up. How can you pick a favorite murderer? That's absolutely insane. To answer your question as to whether or not you're creepy, heck yes. You are in fact creepy. Anyone who has an unhealthy obsession with a serial killer needs a full psych evaluation. It's so disrespectful to the victims of these monsters to pick and choose a favorite.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Scared of you? Why would I be scared of you? You're on the internet with an obviously offensive name. Serial killers are not showcasing it..

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz

This guy right here is gonna make you cry for mummy
crime.about.com...

I won't look at something like that without knowing a little something about it. Once I made a mistake and the images are still in my head. Like dried blood, scrub and scrub - you can never remove it all.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
In my opinion this Post is a perfect example of what's gone wrong, terribly wrong in our society.

Whose your favorite Serial Killer? As if they are to be celebrated? If your loved one was taken by a serial killer, killer, I wonder who your favorite Serial Killer would be then. Would it be the one that killed your loved one?

Whose your favorite Cop that put these Serial Killers away and put their life on the line?

Think of subjects that could possibly fix the problems that we as a Nation and World are facing now. I believe it would be far more productive.

What I've read since your initial post you appear to not only be creepy, but also someone that might need help. In the remarks you've made thus far...you do have a very un-healthy obsession. I hope you haven't killed any animals...on purpose...ever

edit on 21-7-2011 by tracehd1 because: ? asked

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
Green River. Do you mean the most prolific?
I hate to think I have a "favorite" serial killer.

I don't mean most prolific. Gary Ridgway is kind of boring to me. His victim count is high though.

Originally posted by 11165
america or israel --- probably israel because america tends to want to take you on a few dates first then kill you and your people --- where as israel seems to be more straight forward
edit on 21-7-2011 by 11165 because: (no reason given)

America and Israel are countries therefore cannot be serial killers.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join