It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is your favorite serial killer?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
Whaaa? Was there really a "Vlad the Impaler?"

Holy crap.

And he was an ancestor of George Bush.

I'm not joking either.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
Well, I asked my wife this as she reads about serial killers a lot.

Defining "favourite" as the scariest, she said Ted Bundy because she says he was good looking and she probably would have ended up being one of his victims because of that.

Mhm! Tell your wife I approve!

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by etombo
reply to post by newcovenant

The body farm are bodies donated by science to understand how bodies decompose in certain situations, not to comprehend serial killers. Listen, you cannot ever understand an irrational person such as a serial killer. We are finding these people through investigations, not magical profiles. If you even attempt to suggest understanding a serial killer you're lost.

I'm sorry but you're very wrong. Psychs ALWAYS make profiles of killers when they are trying to catch one. Profiles are part of the investigation. A very important part because to catch a killer, It helps to understand one.
edit on 21-7-2011 by TheodoreBundy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Got to be Richard Chase for shouting "I didn't eat anybody!" when the cops rolled up on him all covered in blood.

"I didn't eat anybody!" is the best hand in the cookie jar defensive action ever.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Temporarily closed for staff review.

Thanks for your patience.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Mod-Note

This thread will remain closed. The glorification and/or trivialization of serial killing (not the general discussion of serial killing) or other illegal activities is not a welcome discussion topic on ATS. From our T&C:

21b) Cooperation: You will, if asked by TAN, cease to Post any content, and/or links to content, deemed offensive, objectionable, or in poor taste by TAN, in its sole discretion.

Thank you for your understanding,

ATS Moderator

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join