It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is your favorite serial killer?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
This entire topic is ridiculous. I will push for it to be reviewed.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

no this guy is gonna be a one man show. maybe from a small town or city. everyone he gets around is attracted to his ways of thinking he very persuasive. he never comes out and tells someone to kill for him. but through telepathy he can make the person think they themself want to kill someone. and they do it. but the real culprit is this guy. hes very clever.

and by the time forensics realise that regular people are doing crimes they shouldnt. like for example people that have no record at all commiting heinious crimes out of the blue. and realise they someone with strong intuitive powers is behind it. b/c the guy is showing up in dreams that he shouldnt and it becomes obvious hes more then just a regular man.

he manipulates the people around him into killing him but not before they tarnish him as a pos.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

This is a stupid thread and will end in the bin ,I hope

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Real life serial killers not so much. But some movies about them were pretty cool.
Hannibal Lecter Series
Natural Born Killers
Switchback

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
In my opinion this Post is a perfect example of what's gone wrong, terribly wrong in our society.

Whose your favorite Serial Killer? As if they are to be celebrated? If your loved one was taken by a serial killer, killer, I wonder who your favorite Serial Killer would be then. Would it be the one that killed your loved one?

Whose your favorite Cop that put these Serial Killers away and put their life on the line?

Think of subjects that could possibly fix the problems that we as a Nation and World are facing now. I believe it would be far more productive.
edit on 21-7-2011 by tracehd1 because: rant correction..lol

Oh and the deck of cards is ok?

Lighten up. It's not like we're killing anyone.

Do you stop people from telling scary stories around the campfire too? Its like that.

So the thread isn't worded the best way possible.
I complained and now I am over it. (Ted - not too late to change thread title to Who is the worst serial killer?) There I complained again. I really don't think Ted Bundy here is obsessed with them. Actually someone better be interested in them or we'd never catch any of them.
edit on 21-7-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by choppedbrisket

Different topic, make a different thread and I will be happy to flag and post on it.. message me the link.. This topic however is completely stupid.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

lol.. This is not a camp fire scary story. People died because of these ignorant psychopaths. Their families ruined and entire lives extinguished for nothing..

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

the best part of the whole story is that the killings,and the tarnishment of the guy was all manipulated by the guy. everyones free will was basically taken. and they never knew it. until it was too late.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mapkar
reply to post by TheodoreBundy

This whole thread is messed up.

Yay.

How can you pick a favorite murderer?

The same way you can pick a favorite anything!

That's absolutely insane. To answer your question as to whether or not you're creepy, heck yes. You are in fact creepy. Anyone who has an unhealthy obsession with a serial killer needs a full psych evaluation.

I'm glad you think I'm creepy.

It's so disrespectful to the victims of these monsters to pick and choose a favorite.

I'm sure the victims are OK with it.
edit on 21-7-2011 by TheodoreBundy because: Added something.

link   
reply to post by Vicarious10000

Like mind control?

link   
Are you guys completely blind and oblivious?

The Op asked, to put it short: Which serial killer cases do you find most interesting?

Obviously people do find serial killers interesting or else there wouldn't be thousands of shows watched by millions of people made about them!

To say not one of you find any aspect of a serial killer or their case and trial interesting mesmerises me!

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ThorsBrother

Oh.. You're right nevermind. Killing random innocent people is cool.

link   

Originally posted by etombo

lol.. This is not a camp fire scary story. People died because of these ignorant psychopaths. Their families ruined and entire lives extinguished for nothing..

Most scary tales are based on real life on something that actually happened.

Macabre. That's all. As long as enough time has passed. I don't joke about victims though the way the OP did above. That's wrong.

link   

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serial_killer ---
keep in mind that in america corporations can be considered individuals and our government has become a subsidiary of corporations and finanical gain is a cited motive --- sounds like serial killers to me

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by etombo
reply to post by ThorsBrother

Oh.. You're right nevermind. Killing random innocent people is cool.

Well we should probably forget about talking about anything that has happened in the last 10,000 years then! Murder has always happened and talking about it now is no different as to when the vikings once told sagas of murder

I suggest you get a grip

Edit: Also, where did i suggest it was cool???
edit on 21/7/2011 by ThorsBrother because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   

yeah but they had the choice to listen to the telepathic signals or not to. basically the suggestions to kill were their and they acted on them. but all they were...were suggestions. and they came from the guy. they just didnt realise it. because in telepathy. u dont hear another voice talkin to.

someones telepathic signals come in disguised as your own thoughts. thats how he was capable of getting away with all his #. it wasn't until he was long dead that they realised it was him. it took yrs of study. and what helped pin him to the crimes was that science and spirituality finally converged and once that happened they was able to accept telepathy and all the other things psychics can do exists.

all along it was the sheeps way of thinkin holding back society from heading into the future sooner. once the devil was recognised as being the same as god. and god was accepted as being anyone and anything. everything became much more advanced. not having to worry about being witch hunted for out of the box thinking.
edit on 21-7-2011 by Vicarious10000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   

If you think it is cool to be thought of as a little crazy,then don t try so hard.
Like people who have to ask if they are cool.Uncool ,and uncrazy.If you aspire to sit in a cell having a real psycho do your nails,Then carry on.

link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
(Ted - not too late to change thread title to Who is the worst serial killer?)

The worst serial killer to me would mean "the most boring".

link   
I don't like any serial killer, per se. I do, however find the story of Jack the Ripper very interesting. The official story is not even close to the truth, and there is so much to the real story.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join