It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If humans didnt wear clothing till tree of knowledge, then why do ET/Aliens if they do?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
This is a important question about the universe, if you feel others exist besides humans. Simple answers if you can produce them.

Were ET/Aliens taught to cover themselves and well by who?
Were they taught by humanities teacher or another who thinks simular and what does that even mean?
edit on 7/20/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

The "tree of knowledge" is a metaphor for the time period when humans began to get smarter due to a rich diet and evolution. No one taught us anything, we were smart enough to realize that wearing something was a lot warmer than not wearing anything.

Our animal counterparts have similar habits to warm themselves up. Dogs will burrow under the snow, bears and cats will seek refuge underground or in caves. They can also cool themselves by panting, finding water, or eating snow. We're far more evolved but our basic idea is the same. Cold? Warm thyself, any way you can. Our way just happened to be by stealing the insulation from another mammal, and making clothes out of it. After hundreds of years of this practice during the ice age, we became dependent on covering ourselves for social reasons.

Whether or not extraterrestrials wear clothes would probably be decided by their evolution.
edit on 20-7-2011 by Thestargateisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

Lets pretend like the forbidden fruit story is just a story and lets think about the problem logically...

Stop right there. If we were to actually apply logic, reason and common sense before making a thread (that falls apart with even grade school thinking) this place would be a ghost town. How dare you attempt to point that out!

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Ok well I feel there is 1 who created the universe and all its inhabitants. Thru my writings on ATS I also cover the possibility that humanity was Fathered from ORIGINAL CREATOR DNA samples/creature by ET/ALIENS depending on how you view them, that came to Earth for whatever reason. Some things read and shared, it seems that there was a point when Original creator DNA/tissue/creature samples was modified/ taught became more aware then other 3d inhabitants/animals. During this period it seems man began to seek more advancements then other creatures man was sharing Earth with. Taking the top of the food chain to say and realizing that being naked was a bad thing. This realization is what I am reaching at more in the connection to Et/Aliens, hence the thread. I am just wondering if similar activities happened elsewhere where one moment a species was existing like the rest on its home planet and the next the species began to rise above the other inhabitants of its native planet (advancing/dominating) and with this thread I was seeking some type of area between deep thinkers as to why if ET/Aliens are real to you would they appear clothed or not if they did.

I thank you ALL for your many inputs. Some of your comments sparked new thoughts or old suppressed thoughts and I am really thankful for this..

So with that keep your clothes on NO BIRTHDAY SUITS ALL

Be well

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

thanks MainLineThis, keeping the stew stirred

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Uhm the temperature in the garden of eden was perfect. It wasn't until they bit off the apple that God supposedly made them toil in heat and cold. So clothing was not needed until then. I personally think the garden of eden was a metaphor. If we followed the ways of the universe then we are not really separated by good/evil. If we followed god we would always know the truth. When we started to make up our own rules is when we encountered deception to the truth.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Yes but originally you had hair cover for weather and hair shed for weather? MAN didnt know he was naked till taught. So my point is was ET/ALIEN taugh like MAN and if so then what does this mean.
Thanks

So your buying into the "Man was a Monkey" myth? And that chick Eve was speaking to a reptilian as if it was a normal thing to do and took advise from it? So really it was a reptilian that taught us we were naked

And I have never seen a picture of a gray wearing clothes

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
Stop right there. If we were to actually apply logic, reason and common sense before making a thread (that falls apart with even grade school thinking) this place would be a ghost town. How dare you attempt to point that out!

But then you wouldn't have a place to troll... where would you spend your time then?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

WOW I likes the lay out of EDIN you presented allready prepared for humanity. That would make alot of sense, that the temps were compatible with the living there and there would of never been a need for clothing. But the knowledge activitiy was enough to cause the discomforts due to the weather outside of EDIN. which would explain why humanity struggles with mainting good health and good caretaking habits for the other creatures sharing earth with humanity. Wonders if humanity will get back to EDIN or if it was a 1 shot chance once dna modified.
Thanks ExPostFacto
STARZ!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cb17c519abe1.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Yes but originally you had hair cover for weather and hair shed for weather? MAN didnt know he was naked till taught. So my point is was ET/ALIEN taugh like MAN and if so then what does this mean.
Thanks

So your buying into the "Man was a Monkey" myth? And that chick Eve was speaking to a reptilian as if it was a normal thing to do and took advise from it? So really it was a reptilian that taught us we were naked

And I have never seen a picture of a gray wearing clothes

No I buy into man was a hairy kong like ape descendent that was the most powerful and adaptable on Earth. And when Earth was focused on and evaluated by OTHERS the kong descendents were the main pick due to how they showed already existing intelligence over the rest of the Earth inhabitants. With that these mammals were upgraded for future um activities
But the upgrade caused many side effects do to the upgrade not being native to Earth. These side effects spawned segregation methods within the species which eventually developed into todays issues at hand. Like my clothes are better then yours-then my house my car even my spouse. With that I just think some things were either overlooked in the processing or intentionally added to seek the creams of the crop. Those who would not fall into the materialistic world of today.

Greys never seen in clothes well atleast I know you seen 1

thanks zorgon

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Clothing probably began when they killed an animal and had leftover hide. It gets chilly one night and they figure if it kept the animal warm maybe it will work for them. So I guess it would depend on if aliens had flucuations in climate, etc. The more control they have over their enviroment, the lower the likliehood that they wear clthes.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
"IF""IF""IF""IF""IF"

"IF" the queen had testicles, she would be the king!!!

Let me start by saying... Easter Bunny, Santa and god DO NOT EXIST - Although, I am open for any new "credible" proof that has popped up in the last 24 hours, proving their existence.

Any "evolved" being, would be wearing clothes. Since there isn't a "tree of life", it seems that the natural course for any evolved being, is clothing.

If aliens were to reach the planet earth, they would be leaps and bounds more advanced than humans. I would bet my life on them wearing clothes or something that serves the purpose.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Apparently you are perfectly o.k. with being represented by idiotic things that don't stand even the most basic of critical thought. You may call that trolling all you want, but I will mention this again in the next 20 years and love to hear the excuses as to why you people can't figure out why we can't be taken seriously.

And, Zorgon, there is no way in hell you don't know where I'm coming from here, Isn't it about time you stopped being a part of the problem and started being a part of the solution? I have seen you over the years lean towards logci, reason and common sense (see some of your recent posts for example) so lets cut to the chase. You know this thread is ridiculous, you know damn well how easily it falls apart with even grade school thinking....yet to maintain your status among the ignorant you do what you do...even though you know better. So does that make you a willing participant in the disinfo scheme? I don't expect a rational answer to this, if you bothered to you would loose a significant portion of your ignorant fan base (and you know EXACTLY what I mean, based on what you have said elsewhere...please don't make me bring it up and link to it...)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis

I agree. Some of these ufo cases appear to be as bad as religious zealotry. If anything this site points very firmly to the fact that E.T. ufos and beings are a myth. I was hoping to see some real stuff when I came here but so far it's almost all complete garbage. To quote my favorite comedian "It's all bull# folks, and it's bad for ya."
edit on 20-7-2011 by Thestargateisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

Can we get some threads out of you so many of the idiot thinkers can learn the real way to do it my friend. Or would you just prefer an attention bridge built againg for you
Um just sayen how is this thread so bad when you wear clothes and depend on technology that comes from you being aware more then other animals on this Earth? No excuses just some threads so we can have more to gather from.

Be well

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
...its cold in space... if ETs didnt wear clothes, their little bitties would fall off...

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShaunHatfield
If aliens were to reach the planet earth, they would be leaps and bounds more advanced than humans. I would bet my life on them wearing clothes or something that serves the purpose.

And those in light body and energy body plasma body natural forms, do you feel they as well will be clothed? Just asking.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

Thanks Wyn Hawks

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Thestargateisreal

Just take your time here and you will see the gifts amongst the games. I have been a member for some time and there are up and down periods of data. And sometimes it gets almost blank. But your inputs and datas can only help strengthen the integrity of the site. So dont look down on it for you may miss whats above you.

Be well

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIGPoJo
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

On a side note, I often think about what life would be like if clothes would have never been invented or made mainstream. Would people randomly have sex? Would there be less obesity and less STDs? I imagine that if we did not wear clothes, our nether regions would get more sunlight and air which would reduce STD infections. Also, since everyone can see your naked body you would be compelled to improve your physical appearance.

Just take a look at the indians still alive livin in the forests in between central america and south america. From what I have seen in the documentaries, they do not appear to be perverse, in fact quite the contrary, they appear to have even more morality than most of the people around the world who live in modern times. So the answer is no, they wouldnt just randomly have sex, because

1. They aren't corrupted , WE are corrupted.
2. They do not have a religion telling them right from wrong. (which is a good thing)

We can learn a thing or two about these people, its a shame that modern man has infiltrated their forests to film them, imo there should be a law against modern man contacting these indians, because of how much corruption exists, and leave them alone.

They are the last people on this planet who represented TRUE freewill.
edit on 20-7-2011 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-7-2011 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Incidently, the idea of a alien or alien space craft made from light or plasma is nonsense. It's not even science fiction - its pure fantasy like harry potter or such fanciful flights of imagination.
edit on 20-7-2011 by WhatAliens because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join