It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If humans didnt wear clothing till tree of knowledge, then why do ET/Aliens if they do?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Probably because they want us to think they are like us and make us feel more comfortable. If they were naked we would classify them with animals or something.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIGPoJo

Yeah, but humans see a problem with nature and monkeys do not. Monkeys are content living with nature and man was not. The reason we have houses and clothes is because we see a problem with nature, that nature is not perfect so we protect ourselves from it.

And again the teachings made it this way. I am just wondering if the other cosmic family was taught as well or is it as mentioned by previous poster that its a thing of dimension location the higher up you are the less needed since you and my minds are as one there are no secrets.
edit on 7/20/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
This is a important question about the universe, if you feel others exist besides humans. Simple answers if you can produce them.

Were ET/Aliens taught to cover themselves and well by who?
Were they taught by humanities teacher or another who thinks simular and what does that even mean?

Clothes are a product of materialism which breeds all negativity that we know. Materialism is a product of knowledge and knowledge is a product of materialism. Knowledge uses materialism to become more knowledgeable. Materialism uses knowledge to create more materials.

So the question is, do the aliens have knowledge or do they have wisdom?

If the aliens ever landed on Earth and shared their culture with us, you would know the direction of their influence depending on whether or not they flash technology and knowledge at us or if they enlighten us with wisdom and effective ways of being.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

So again back to OP if humanity was taught then were other cosmic species taught as well?

Listen to what people are saying. Humanity wasn't taught to wear clothing. It was just one of many technological progresses that we made. And it was useful, so we stuck with it. Also, of course, clothing helps differentiate rank.

The sex thing doesn't really hold true. It nobody wore clothing, you wouldn't think twice about it.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by DigitalControl
Clothing is like any other invention---god did not have to reveal to us we where slow for cars to be made.

Yes but the knowledge shared has developed enough to make humans think about long distance travel because again I dont see anyother species on Earth ON lol that is traveling in craft built from reformulated minerals that desroy their very home, only humans taught.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

/facepalm
It's called evolution were smarter then the average bear.
Just to be clear. We evolved we didn't get taught anything.

edit on 20-7-2011 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

Edit thinking about it that's just what I believe happened. Maybe this would be better placed in the religious forum?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by beauty from pain

Good points made and thanks for your input. I just wonder if ET/Aliens shows up dressed who taught them or is this some universal natural upgrading, which I just dont feel it is. Now I suspect some ET/ Aliens are clothed and think like Earth 3d inhabitants but again was this something taught or learned and if taught did they have the same teacher.

thanks

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3

But chimps have hair and even they take cover in heavy rain. the most isolated tribe cover up there midriff. no one taught us we are beings. And I can only assume even some
Alien species do

Edit: just think about it. Do you think aliens came over here in there ships that travel faster then light. Only to see us in clothes and go oh # why didnt we think of that?

LOL no I dont think they think like that I think if they are covered then they became aware somehow. good point
But what about the ones who travel in LIGHT w/o craft, just to add

thanks

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

May I politely ask what an Earth 3d inhabitant is?
edit on 20-7-2011 by WhatAliens because: spelling

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by pplrnuts
First, the bible stories are fictional.

Second, there was no white bearded guy up in a cloud commanding clothing to be worn down to two humans in a magical garden who were made from dirt and ribs, with a talking snake among them.

Never said his description lol EDIN is real its written in other text-when you lose your flesh your old flesh turns BACK TO DIRT. Reptillians are real.

Be well

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Traydor

I see your points but again its the awarness in the mind that considers anothers giblets lol if we were all connected everyone would allready know what everyone has and it wouldnt even be important.
Thanks

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrRage

Probably because they want us to think they are like us and make us feel more comfortable. If they were naked we would classify them with animals or something.

For this statement I gives you STARZ! You added a new perspective I was searching for, this makes a lot of sense here. They know the human customs and know how humanity may look at them w/o clothes on so they fit in with cultural standards and cover themselves. PERFECT!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cb17c519abe1.gif[/atsimg]

Thanks

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Interesting question...

I think aliens would wear clothes for technical/tactical benefit... You know just like hikers/soldiers/astronauts do

Also about Adam and Eve and the snake and the apple
Check this out...
givethemhell.net...

edit on 7/20/11 by EvolEric because: Typos

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

This is a important question about the universe, if you feel others exist besides humans. Simple answers if you can produce them.

Were ET/Aliens taught to cover themselves and well by who?
Were they taught by humanities teacher or another who thinks simular and what does that even mean?

Clothes are a product of materialism which breeds all negativity that we know. Materialism is a product of knowledge and knowledge is a product of materialism. Knowledge uses materialism to become more knowledgeable. Materialism uses knowledge to create more materials.

So the question is, do the aliens have knowledge or do they have wisdom?

If the aliens ever landed on Earth and shared their culture with us, you would know the direction of their influence depending on whether or not they flash technology and knowledge at us or if they enlighten us with wisdom and effective ways of being.

Another great point! Will they pull up all flashy showing off or show up in peace to teach and help preserve the soul integrity of Earts inhabitants. As always smithjustinb thanks, STARZ

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
for me the tree of knowledge is just men awakening from all sorts of alien experiments in the garden of eden which was nothing more than a research lab to experiment on early "monkeys" which would later become human beings, beings with a conscience, intelligent, and with that came confusion and shame of their older selfs, that's why the need of having clothes.

So yeah i think Darwin was somewhat right he just didn't knew what the missing link was, for me the missing link is that one: outside interference and gene manipulation
edit on 20-7-2011 by Picollo30 because: (no reason given)

As for ET wearing clothes we were made at their image so we have many of the traits they have. Maybe for the ets and early men wearing clothes was a sign of civilization, of making a difference.
edit on 20-7-2011 by Picollo30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by WhatAliens

Yes but why have no other primates KNOWN done this if you feel humans were not taught and only advanced. The advancements signify interaction which I am not doubting. And rank lol clothing or Known Ability, just to add. I also feel the teaching occured on Earth.

thanks for your input

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhatAliens

May I politely ask what an Earth 3d inhabitant is?
edit on 20-7-2011 by WhatAliens because: spelling

An Earth being existing in 3d not another dimension but still on earth.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by EvolEric

Logical answer to wear clothes like chewbaka
for gear and body instruments connections. I can see that also. And thanks for the lol with APPLE

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Picollo30

You coverd a lot in the post Picollo30 and I liked how you laid it out for us.

Thanks

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join