It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8-3-11 Creepy Website! Can We Figure Out The Code?!?!

page: 182
<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by don rumsfeld

reply to post by Justbeginnings

Maybe the audio is a clue in the form of the names. They did rename the tracks from the originals. Also I haven't look at all the audio, but the ones I did look at where from German stations. Maybe all of them are, could that be a clue? Or did they just use them because their creep/confusing/mysterious??

I just don't want it to seem like I am not wanting you to research them, just know they have been translated & documented.

OiO

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
You know something of this?

Domain ID38516641-LRMS Domain Name:8-3-11.INFO Created On:21-Jun-2011 02:17:39 UTC Last Updated On:21-Jun-2011 02:17:39 UTC Expiration Date:21-Jun-2012 02:17:39 UTC Sponsoring Registrar:GoDaddy.com Inc. (R171-LRMS) Status:CLIENT DELETE PROHIBITED Status:CLIENT RENEW PROHIBITED Status:CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED Status:CLIENT UPDATE PROHIBITED Status:TRANSFER PROHIBITED Registrant ID:CR86237525 Registrant Name:Registration Private Registrant Organizationomains by Proxy, Inc. Registrant Street1omainsByProxy.com Registrant Street2:15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353 Registrant Street3: Registrant City:Scottsdale Registrant State/Province:Arizona Registrant Postal Code:85260 Registrant Country:US Registrant Phone: +1.4806242599 Registrant Phone Ext.: Registrant FAX:+1.4806242598 Registrant FAX Ext.: Registrant Email: [email protected] Los que tienen algo de experiencia con whois sabrán que con un poco de magia se puede obtener los datos del registrante original, si han tenido un descuido. A continuación los datos del registrante real: Status:TRANSFER PROHIBITED Registrant ID:CR86237525 Registrant Name:Sam Eightthreeeleven Registrant Organization:8-3-11 Registrant Street1:14926 Flowerwood Registrant Street2: Registrant Street3: Registrant City:Houston Registrant State/Province:Texas Registrant Postal Code:77062 Registrant Country:US Registrant Phone: +1.8326339406 Registrant Phone Ext.: Registrant FAX: Registrant FAX Ext.: Registrant Email:[email protected]

Tel: +1 (832) 633-9406 Name:Robert Proffitt Type: Cellular Carrier:Sprint Spectrum Lp City: Houston State:Texas County:Harris Registered Date: May 1, 2002

Margaret Oday Proffitt (Age 57)
Robert Guy Proffitt (Age 57)
Becky Proffitt (Age 20)
Nathaniel R Proffitt
Jake R Proffitt

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Something just hit me, probably nothing but

Lost in the mountains,
There are 5.

Those guys who posted and got yelled. Fourwhinds or something, said they are at the base of a mountain,
They also said "we"
They are also speaking from the powerful standpoint as we know what better than you,

They also said bingo like you figured it out, how would they know....

A little suspicious,

Now I apologize for biting their head off, I think what bothered me is that you showed up with an attitude, I'm sorry that is not an attack, it just struck us personal, we have all worked real hard on this and then all of the sudden here comes someone who "seems" to know what is going on and isn't really sharing much other than "we".

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

I also focused on names... but I didn't find anything valuable... I can't see the connection beteen the names, the content and the girl
it's so confusing...

Don't worry
I already supposed it's well-intentioned of you

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Volund
has anyone tried to connect the stars named, starting with "his favorite" as the first letter to see if the lines spell anything using their "code", or just plain English?

Excellent thought, noone's tried that yet. Pull out star names from the pics and see if there's a clue some how. Who knows? We've done all the number combinations. What about the letters from the pics and alt txt? Anyone?

Also, here's a snippet of an email reject letter:

''We're sorry, but we cannot accept your application at this time. Please feel free to help spread 8•3•11 in you're area, whether it be by word of mouth, fliers, or online portals. Also, I would ask that you please not try to get 4chan involved with this any more than it already is. We don't want their stigma associated with 8•3•11. Sorry mate... Until next time, remember to check for cars when crossing the street. ~18,000''

What stands out is that 18000 says mate. That is a common UK phrase, is it not? Can we use that to place 18000 in the UK?

Then phrase "remember to check for cars when crossing the street." That got me thinking.....
Everyone looks both ways when crossing the road, that's just common sense. So I thought, CLUE. The images are key, so can someone go through all the images that only have ROADS and CARS in them? My line of thinking is that there are specific clues in those images. Anyone??? Are any of those pics from the UK?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by CERRITUS

Domain ID38516641-LRMS Domain Name:8-3-11.INFO Created On:21-Jun-2011 02:17:39 UTC Last Updated On:21-Jun-2011 02:17:39 UTC Expiration Date:21-Jun-2012 02:17:39 UTC Sponsoring Registrar:GoDaddy.com Inc. (R171-LRMS) Status:CLIENT DELETE PROHIBITED Status:CLIENT RENEW PROHIBITED Status:CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED Status:CLIENT UPDATE PROHIBITED Status:TRANSFER PROHIBITED Registrant ID:CR86237525 Registrant Name:Registration Private Registrant Organizationomains by Proxy, Inc. Registrant Street1omainsByProxy.com Registrant Street2:15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353 Registrant Street3: Registrant City:Scottsdale Registrant State/Province:Arizona Registrant Postal Code:85260 Registrant Country:US Registrant Phone: +1.4806242599 Registrant Phone Ext.: Registrant FAX:+1.4806242598 Registrant FAX Ext.: Registrant Email: [email protected] Los que tienen algo de experiencia con whois sabrán que con un poco de magia se puede obtener los datos del registrante original, si han tenido un descuido. A continuación los datos del registrante real: Status:TRANSFER PROHIBITED Registrant ID:CR86237525 Registrant Name:Sam Eightthreeeleven Registrant Organization:8-3-11 Registrant Street1:14926 Flowerwood Registrant Street2: Registrant Street3: Registrant City:Houston Registrant State/Province:Texas Registrant Postal Code:77062 Registrant Country:US Registrant Phone: +1.8326339406 Registrant Phone Ext.: Registrant FAX: Registrant FAX Ext.: Registrant Email:[email protected]

Tel: +1 (832) 633-9406 Name:Robert Proffitt Type: Cellular Carrier:Sprint Spectrum Lp City: Houston State:Texas County:Harris Registered Date: May 1, 2002

Becky Proffitt (Age 20)
Nathaniel R Proffitt
Jake R Proffitt

Only that Jakes birthday is on 15th. Also the name Proffitt is ringing a bell....

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by matrixportal

You know, ancient Scandinavian people used to cast rune stones. Some people who practice some forms of divination still cast runes. Runes are an alphabet, did we ever look into that?

www.freyarunes.com...

I am not a practitioner of such things, but I am sure there are people on here who may know what I am talking about. This is certainly worth a look at.
edit on 7/24/2011 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
What country if 18000 from? Michigan

Exactly 38.451% of the world is injustice

www.legislature.mi.gov...(S(4vq4zr45zciuhvmvkgaoho45))/mileg.aspx?page=getobject&objectname=mcl-38-451

I am so grabbling at straws right now.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

"remember to check for cars when crossing the street." is from a quote by Steven Hawking:

"I have noticed that even those who assert that everything is predestined and that we can change nothing about it still look both ways before they cross the street"
— Stephen Hawking

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42

Originally posted by Volund
has anyone tried to connect the stars named, starting with "his favorite" as the first letter to see if the lines spell anything using their "code", or just plain English?

Excellent thought, noone's tried that yet. Pull out star names from the pics and see if there's a clue some how. Who knows? We've done all the number combinations. What about the letters from the pics and alt txt? Anyone?

Also, here's a snippet of an email reject letter:

''We're sorry, but we cannot accept your application at this time. Please feel free to help spread 8•3•11 in you're area, whether it be by word of mouth, fliers, or online portals. Also, I would ask that you please not try to get 4chan involved with this any more than it already is. We don't want their stigma associated with 8•3•11. Sorry mate... Until next time, remember to check for cars when crossing the street. ~18,000''

What stands out is that 18000 says mate. That is a common UK phrase, is it not? Can we use that to place 18000 in the UK?

Then phrase "remember to check for cars when crossing the street." That got me thinking.....
Everyone looks both ways when crossing the road, that's just common sense. So I thought, CLUE. The images are key, so can someone go through all the images that only have ROADS and CARS in them? My line of thinking is that there are specific clues in those images. Anyone??? Are any of those pics from the UK?

I've just had a look (I'm from UK).. & i'm going to say no. Can't speak for the ones that could be from just about anywhere but the the ones with backgrounds streets/shops etc are not. Also, I had difficulty getting in the website. Said it was down a couple of times or that it had been moved. Finally got in.

link   
reply to post by Grower

Maybe what they are saying is this is going to happen no matter what is done to prevent it

link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Maybe they took what was already there & created clues based on
the numbers & NATO alphabet provided? Just a thought that they're
sort of twisting it to meet their own ends, since the files can never be
truly deciphered, they arranged clues to fit what's already there.

One thing though, the voice in my head keeps saying this from a
splinter of Anon & they have something. Something big.
Probably wrong.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by don rumsfeld

If it is a splinter group of Anon, then the big announcement on 8-3 will be "we are here, and we are awesome", the media will ignore them, no major events will happen or secrets revealed, and the experiment to prove how super cool they are will be over.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by thorfourwinds

If our using the term "we" caused tension and nervousness, we can only ask, WHY? Does anyone feeling this "tension and nervousness" have a good reason for feeling this from us? We are not the enemy - ignorance is. Attacking us for no reason at all except "feeling nervous" does not bode well for the future of humanity - if we thought humanity was comprised only of a few small-minded individuals that have absolutely no basis for this fear.

Most people didn't catch that you are in a small community in Georgia, a husband a wife team, and a few friends all following this thread. They immediately took it to mean an individual was speaking for their self in the plural form. Since this is a creepy problem we're working on, using phrases like that is a bit disconcerting. Anyone who uses "we" instead of "I" is obviously speaking from a collective, and the first conclusion is that you were from 8/3/11. We (on ATS) already know we are being watched as we work on this thread, and a lot of material unearthed here is being shared on other forums. Call it instinctive paranoia, if you will.

Perhaps it would help to alter your avatar to explain the reason you chose plurality when you speak, or make up a second or third account (they're free, yanno?), to help rule out any confusion.

I personally have no problem with you using "WE", because I caught your explanation and had all the facts.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormborn

Originally posted by CERRITUS

Becky Proffitt (Age 20)
Nathaniel R Proffitt
Jake R Proffitt

Only that Jakes birthday is on 15th. Also the name Proffitt is ringing a bell....

Thanks but that information is true? About that persons and the web ( 8/3/11)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by CERRITUS

Googled on of the phone numbers. Maybe they're phishing? Complaint board

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (www.godaddy.com...) Domain Name: VIRTUALWORKSLLC.COM Created on: 13-Nov-06 Expires on: 13-Nov-07 Last Updated on: Administrative Contact: Private, Registration [email protected] Domains by Proxy, Inc. DomainsByProxy.com 15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353 Scottsdale, Arizona 85260 United States (480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2599 Technical Contact: Private, Registration [email protected] Domains by Proxy, Inc. DomainsByProxy.com 15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353 Scottsdale, Arizona 85260 United States (480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2599

This is back from 2006, but it's the same address...you decide...

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42

Common phrase in the UK and Australia.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I found some info on Reddit, someone had dome some of their own research/analysis and they think they know who Belle is. I don't know how credible this info is or anything but here's the link:

Reddit 8-3-11.info

Originally posted by Reddit user sanchokd

Yesterday I was made aware of 8(dot)3(dot)11 I was immediately sucked in. Like everyone else I have my own ideas about what this whole thing is about.

NOTE: This is just my opinion, it is to be taken with a grain of salt.

When you visit 8-3-11.info you are welcomed by a big "8(dot)3(dot)11" a picture of a young girl, "Belle M.", and creepy Numbers Stations recordings.

At the bottom of the webpage there are some links, after visiting the various pages, the most useful to me was Ask Anonymously, which is where 8(dot)3(dot)11 is answering questions.

Going through some of the questions I figured "Belle M." is probably the key to all of this.

I found out she was alive, and isn't directly involved but more of a symbol to the group.

I started to do some research on everything I knew so far but was intrigued by the Numbers Station recordings.

I ended up on a Wikipedia page about Numbers Stations. As I read the first couple of paragraphs and a name stood out.

The name was: Ana Belen Montes

I have an aunt whos name is Belen and when my family and I would go down to Mexico to visit family during summer break I remember hearing my other relatives refer to her as Bel or "Belle".

Now, I thought that was a long shot that this lady Ana Belen Montes could be Belle M.

But, 8(dot)3(dot)11 in one of their answers on www.formspring.me... pointed out that when she was younger she went by "Belle", so it wasn't that crazy to believe that this lady might have gone by her middle name when she was younger. (most of my family referred to me by my middle name when I was younger)

I decided to look into this lady a little bit more and found this:

www.fbi.gov...

This lady, Ana Belen Montes is still alive. She was arrested 10 days after 9-11.

She would receive instructions from Cuba in code via short-wave radio. Then, she’d meet with her handler and turn over the disks containing US Intelligence.

At this point I started to connect some dots (Assuming my research was correct)

Ana Belen Montes could be "Belle M."
She would receive short-wave radio messages similar to those that play on 8-3-11.info

The one thing I couldn't figure out was how 8-3-11 fit into all of this.

At first glance 8(dot)3(dot)11 looks like a date. (August 3, 2011)

To me 8(dot)3(dot)11 looks more like 8x3x11. (from high school math) If you multiple these numbers you end up with 264.

This is where I was a little stuck I couldn't find any connection between Ana Belen Montes and the number 264.

After staring at this number for a while I started thinking maybe 8(dot)3(dot)11 does refer to August 3, 2011, but that didn't make sense. I then started thinking that maybe 264 was a date.

I did some googling and it turns out that September 21 is the 264th day of the year. (265th on leap years)

Now, my problem was connecting September 21st to Ana Belen Montes.

That wasn't too hard because it turns out that she was arrested on September 21, 2001.

Now, like I said this is just my opinion. I was just made aware of this yesterday so someone could have come up with this already I just didn't have time to look it up since most of my night was spent trying to make sense of 8-3-11.info

I still don't know what the groups purpose is but I feel I might be on to something.

I would appreciate it if who ever reads this can point out whatever flaws they find in my theory.

Thanks.

edit on 7/24/2011 by PennKen2009 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Read this guys.........

Protocols of the Learned elders of zion

Protocol 3
To-day I may tell you that our goal is now only a few steps off. There remains a small space to cross and the whole long path we have trodden is ready now to close its cycle of the SYMBOLIC SNAKE (emphasis added) (opiuchus refers to the snake handler and Rasalhauge refers to the snake's head), by which we symbolize our people. When this ring closes, all the States of Europe will be locked in its coil as in a powerful vice.

misclassified.cz.cc...

Maybe because they know that the same people who are involved with carrying out the protocols were involved with funding hitler, they might be wanting to bring attention to it. They did say they were wanting to "retract" something, maybe it's the symbolic snake that they want to retract it from it's grip on the world.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Somebody look up Annabelle Watkins. I found a creepy child pageantry site and a porcelain doll made after her. Creepy. I don't want to go back to that website, in case its linked to child porn. Could this be her?

new topics

top topics

<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>

join