It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8-3-11 Creepy Website! Can We Figure Out The Code?!?!

page: 126
<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Slayer earned a star Im gonna solve it ...if I can find my meds........

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by AstroBuzz

nice, slayers pretty cool, ive never listened to them but the people i know who like slayer are tight

im on my 6th drink lol. do you ever feel like a pawn of the nazis on this world now? i sure do sometimes...again, just going from the "personal/interpersonal connection" angle

ETA: i listened to them now on your link, pretty cool definitely different (my goal today has been to try different things i would never ever eat drink listen to etc...) and i can relate to the emotion in the song! Thanks for sharing

edit on 22-7-2011 by matrixportal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by greenCo

Originally posted by InAHurry

Im following this thread, but sadly for me i have nothing to add. But in the facebook page some of the pictures are from Bogota - Colombia. Que diablos tiene que ver Colombia y el bus de transmilenio que aparece en el fondo con todo esto??
...and of course my odd registered date
edit on 22-7-2011 by greenCo because: (no reason given)

porque la vaina viene de aqui de latinoamerica. i said it in my theory.

Numero de la pagina donde esta tu post??... porque esta berraco leer las 120

ya te busco la vaina

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by kluskinoodle
I know this is long, but just consider some of the things I have...

-They also say they'll pick up the phone if we call...

-

Excellent recap, but I want to correct that one point. They say they will pick up the phone if "you" call. And the you appears to be in different type face than the rest of the answer. My take on that is that they are saying that if the person who posted that question calls they will answer the phone. Minute detail I know. But I feel like that is what they are playing at.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Im following this thread, but sadly for me i have nothing to add. But in the facebook page some of the pictures are from Bogota - Colombia. Que diablos tiene que ver Colombia y el bus de transmilenio que aparece en el fondo con todo esto??

ya te busco la vaina

im going to make my theory on this. could be very far fetched and wild but at this point, any scenario is valid right?

This is made by a bunch of outlaw argentinian physicians which found and developed one of the uberweapons of the nazis. their objective is to raise by the means of this machine a collective consciousness which will hopefully open peoples mind about the next age of human advancement.

I'll elaborate on this:

why argentina, because the site was known first over there. the texas locale can be a distraction or the place of one of the members of the group (i don recall any of the formspring answers saying they were in one location TOGETHER, they could be in different points of the planet)

also there is the fact that many nazi officers went hiding in argentina, brasil and bolivia. they could have carried hardware over there expecting a comeback.

and the 4-4-12 group could be the opposite force, they didnt know this was going to be a hit so they went right after them. which one is good and which are the bad i dont know.

remember, only a theory

and a good plot for a movie

aqui esta

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jesusatan
reply to post by Digital_Reality

And whats wrong with people banding together for answers and or just to have some fun with a good old fashioned head stratcher???? ...................lighten up and have some fun....no one is buying tennis shoes and cutting parts of their bodies off! ( at least I hope not

I'm just saying you should look before you leap.

Having fun with puzzles is one thing but supporting something you know nothing about is just stupid. What if this person did something bad to the girl and all of you who put up fliers and went out and spread the word have now participated in a sick twisted joke blindly.

Besides the whole thing has been done before. see for yourself. Link
Same concept..

link   
I don't know if this has been posted yet or not, I haven't had time to read through the last 40 pages. I know someone has already said that it might just be a social experiment, but what if, there is nothing planned for 8-3-11?

What I'm trying to say, is what if they are testing the social consciousness of the internet as a whole, and by planting a date and allowing people to speculate, they are hoping that the group consciousness can make something happen on that date. They can claim credit, without ever having made a move?

I dunno, something that popped into my head this morning in between sleep and waking. I forgot it most of the day and then just remembered. Yes, I'm dreaming about this.

link   
reply to post by godWhisperer

haha, i know it's an awful stretch

stretching is usually awful...though it hurts in a good way! gets ya prepped for the workout!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
is the phone number from the whois search on the website the same as the one on White Pages for Robert G. Proffitt? here is the number from whitepages.com:

Robert G Proffitt
(281) 488-2857
14926 Flowerwood Dr
Houston, TX 77062-2816

i have no idea which page in this thread the number is on or i would check it myself. kind of hoping someone has it handy.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

ya te busco la vaina

im going to make my theory on this. could be very far fetched and wild but at this point, any scenario is valid right?

This is made by a bunch of outlaw argentinian physicians which found and developed one of the uberweapons of the nazis. their objective is to raise by the means of this machine a collective consciousness which will hopefully open peoples mind about the next age of human advancement.

I'll elaborate on this:

why argentina, because the site was known first over there. the texas locale can be a distraction or the place of one of the members of the group (i don recall any of the formspring answers saying they were in one location TOGETHER, they could be in different points of the planet)

also there is the fact that many nazi officers went hiding in argentina, brasil and bolivia. they could have carried hardware over there expecting a comeback.

and the 4-4-12 group could be the opposite force, they didnt know this was going to be a hit so they went right after them. which one is good and which are the bad i dont know.

remember, only a theory

aqui esta

Tiene sentido, si ademas te das cuenta que en una de las fotos de argentina aparecen numeros en calcomanias de "cerrajeros" -locksmith -, es decir que ahi puede estar la clave -key- de todo este asunto. Quiza una ayuda latina le venga bien a esta busqueda.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
slayer videos and COC avatars. i am really diggin' this forum

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by matrixportal

I could'nt of said it better myself. This whole digging into things history, science etc. in my opinion is the beginning to enlightenment. At least that is how it started for me 2 years ago, and once I got going it was a great feeling and still is. Maybe this group started their path cracking a code of some sort, something personal to them and they think that the way for the world to get that same opportunity and "wake up" so to speak is to follow their footsteps down this path.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

ya te busco la vaina

I'll elaborate on this:

remember, only a theory

aqui esta

Tiene sentido, si ademas te das cuenta que en una de las fotos de argentina aparecen numeros en calcomanias de "cerrajeros" -locksmith -, es decir que ahi puede estar la clave -key- de todo este asunto. Quiza una ayuda latina le venga bien a esta busqueda.

yeah. siempre lo dije. lets change to english so everyone can understand us. but you my friend have a point. south america is the key!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by highpriestess

Originally posted by AstroBuzz

Oh! Noooo, don't get me wrong. I welcome, as I'm sure everyone else does, everyone's input. The more the merrier.

Welcome to ATS!

thank you
beats the crap out of facebook :-/

Welcome to ATS as well. But ya gotta earn your keep! LOL. Help us crack this puzzle!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchdog8110
anyone try looking at the Yorkie = your key , lost dog pic 6/13 backwards is march 16 th , the lost dog add was POSTED 3/17/07

Male dog (possibly a Yorkshire Terrier) was found Friday, March 16th, in Kemah Oaks Subdivision. No collars or tags and appears to have been lost for some days as he is very thin. For more information, please contact Sheri at 281/857-6870.

www.baytownhumanesociety.org...
edit on 22-7-2011 by watchdog8110 because: additional

OMGah!!!!!
There is a poster in my grocery store parking lot about someone looking for a lost Yorkie!

Which wouldn't be much of a coincidence unless I lived in that area.....

which I do.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Sorry was on a 3 3 12 kick for some reason there , I blaim the no AC
:p
edit on 22-7-2011 by Max_TO because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Digital_Reality

Hey Digital you are right ...sorta
I'm not advocating blindly following or even going to the web site for that matter.

but here sir is a fact- look at the positive side to this thread, instead of arguing,bickering and trolling members have BANNED together to try to be a part of a great mystery. Ive been energized by it man !!!

link   

Originally posted by matrixportal
Maybe we can approach this from a new perspective. How many of these connections are related to us personally?? I saw something about a taxi thing earlier, and right when i saw that I was getting in a taxi...maybe it can be a kinda synchronicity relationatory thing (lol im making up new words now) if this many people are involved?

whatevers going on, its definitely making us really use a lot of our brain. i can only imagine if this goes viral enough to make it mainstream media.....

Yeah. Like last night I went to bed at 11:33 pm. Theres an 11 a 3 and if you add em all up it makes 8. I am losing it!!!!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by highpriestess
slayer videos and COC avatars. i am really diggin' this forum

haha yes. i like it too

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Minori

Thank you

love your avatar! its all about that perspective yo!!! lol! everyone just keep thinking positive and take breaks from the discussion and (for me at least) you'll see results, in a new way... depends on how you define results, and 'way' lol anyone on a similar wavelength, then again, what is the length of a wave

ETA: i think the path you talked about is whatever you make it to be....cheers!

new topics

top topics

<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join