It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8-3-11 Creepy Website! Can We Figure Out The Code?!?!

page: 125
<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Greetings Everyone,

I am long time lurker but, like a lot of people recently, this 8-3-11 mystery/game/hoax/viral/? has compelled me to make an contact. I have read quite a bit of the information in this thread but I am not sure if someone has posted this yet:

I did a search for "Sold for 18000" and found something that may be of interest to those of you who see a "Lost" connection with this site:

www.aceshowbiz.com...

Very strange coincidence.

Jannix

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by langley2068
I seem to have underestimated my fellow ATS'ers I thought for sure this would have been cracked by now,then again they may be busy with more important matters.

It takes time to crack things like this. That is if there really is something to crack. This whole thing takes me back to the summer/year of "BlackJack". However, I must admit that as creepy as this is, I'm in no rush for it to be cracked because it's drawing me in, in a way that BlackJack didn't.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I kind of lost track of this thread (wow, it is just so big now). I know that the idea of students and a constructivist exercise has come up previously. And, at this point, I am inclined to believe that is what it is. It could explain why they are "nervous" since this has gotten so much "bigger than expected". All of us bring our own preconceptions and connections to it. We have learned a lot about a ton of random subjects and then on 8/3 they will reveal what they were actually aiming us at. It IS classic constructivism. So, for now, I am going with that, but wow, awesome research, connections, and ideas from so many people. I am awed by the diverse skills and the levels of those skills shown by the people that hang out here. Fantastic!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
sorry if it has been mentioned but has anyone tried the g-mail address on the web site with their "guess" just to see if they respond back????????

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I just think it's kind of funny how many connections are being made about the external environment around us. How many actual connections are being made on a personal level with you guys? I've had many so far, curious as to how this may have some correlation to the one is one all is one whatever type of thing. some collective consciousness group but experiencing rediscovery on different levels or "tiers" as they call them. I really think the number names are groups of people who realized one thing at a certain time. not sure why that makes them qualified? shouldn't we all be? i think we are.
whose to say theyre not anonymous? we dont know who they are. you dont know who i am. i dont know who you are. yet here we are.
edit on 22-7-2011 by matrixportal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
8-3-11.info...

the image urls in the source code seem to give some hints:

I%20fell%20down.png
alt="Close" "Friends.png"
Born%20in%20Houston.jpg

not sure if it's related.
I can't find anything when I search for ' Belle M / Isabelle born in Houston 1928 Michigan The Cork Tree ' but maybe im using the wrong combinations.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I really dont think its meant to be cracked,and lets be real people cant keep secrets these days someone surely would have spilt the beans. I dont think any one has figured it out.......

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
IMO it's promoting some kind of anti-federalist movement

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by matrixportal

perhaps along the rails of your thought train, i have encountered what i consider to be an inordinate number of umbrellas since i started following this thread (since i first checked out the 3.8.11 site) three days ago.

i try to be level-headed, and obviously i may just be more sensitive to noticing umbrellas, but i have definitely seen umbrellas in a few unlikely spots the last two days.

also, regarding the smurfs thing (which i hit on initially because of what seemed to be an acronym in one of their responses), what if they weren't pushing a movie but some of the imagery or messages in a movie? perhaps the 3d smurfs movie, in particular, will contain an crucially important message for those who are able to see it.

haha, i know it's an awful stretch. like many of you i am sleep deprived.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I find it comical how consumed people get with stuff like this. This is a person or group of people doing an old fashioned publicity stunt. Nothing more to it than that. They don't know the answers to all of the secrets of the universe and they are not going to save you from your miserable boring existence.

People are actually begging to help spread the "message" and they have no freaking clue what the "message" is.
Does anyone else find that abnormal? Its pathetic how people are so desperate to be a part of something so bad that they will join something without a clue of what they might be participating in.
Beware what you blindly support. When the veil is lifted you may have feelings of embarrassment or remorse.

edit on 22-7-2011 by Digital_Reality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I will have to wait till I am at home to post my source, but I stumbled on a site with money statistics on 8-3-11.
The site is worth $11500ish, and I think it said it generates $14.95 a day just from ads, but I don't see ads on it. Anyway I will post it when I am home on my computer.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Im following this thread, but sadly for me i have nothing to add. But in the facebook page some of the pictures are from Bogota - Colombia. Que diablos tiene que ver Colombia y el bus de transmilenio que aparece en el fondo con todo esto??
...and of course my odd registered date
edit on 22-7-2011 by greenCo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Does anyone remember this?

Red Monday: 11-26-2007 Link

Sound familiar? Its the same ole trick.
edit on 22-7-2011 by Digital_Reality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Maybe it relates to the reference to Belle being a Nazi pawn (the one in the ham radio transmissions)

I don't know... just jammin' out. 11 beers down...

Slayer - Angel of Death

Feel free to delete my posts over the last hour MODS. buzzed lol

Dedicated to Belle.

edit on 7/22/11 by AstroBuzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Digital_Reality

i couldn't agree more. the blind should never leave the blind

eta: err i meant lead, but its an interesting freudian slip eh?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by greenCo
Im following this thread, but sadly for me i have nothing to add. But in the facebook page some of the pictures are from Bogota - Colombia. Que diablos tiene que ver Colombia y el bus de transmilenio que aparece en el fondo con todo esto??

porque la vaina viene de aqui de latinoamerica. i said it in my theory.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
"Sorry mate until next time remember to check for cars when crossing the Street". If you search this on Google one of the first websites is wearesocial.net. I think they are connected to this if not responsible for the entire thing. On the site it says....
"Hello, we are social. We are a conversation agency with offices in London, Paris, Milan and Sydney. We help brands to listen, understand and engage in conversations in social media. We’re a new kind of agency, but conversations between people are nothing new. Neither is the idea that ‘markets are conversations’."
Just a thought....

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

And whats wrong with people banding together for answers and or just to have some fun with a good old fashioned head stratcher???? ...................lighten up and have some fun....no one is buying tennis shoes and cutting parts of their bodies off! ( at least I hope not

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by InAHurry

Originally posted by greenCo

porque la vaina viene de aqui de latinoamerica. i said it in my theory.

Numero de la pagina donde esta tu post??... porque esta berraco leer las 120

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by matrixportal

i couldn't agree more. the blind should never leave the blind

eta: err i meant lead, but its an interesting freudian slip eh?

Nice one..

top topics

<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join