It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8-3-11 Creepy Website! Can We Figure Out The Code?!?!

page: 122
<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TwelveFifty
reply to post by OneisOne

Yea, I wasn't sure, but it seemed fairly obvious. That connection is not too bad IMO

Your right, it's not a bad connection. They have stated that this has to happen on 8-3-11, but what if a deal is made before then. Then will all this matter?

~or~ here's a tin foil hat theory..... maybe the group has inside knowledge that a deal won't happen?!?!

Maybe I'm getting loopy or maybe I just need a beer!

OiO

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by AstroBuzz

Oh! Noooo, don't get me wrong. I welcome, as I'm sure everyone else does, everyone's input. The more the merrier.

Welcome to ATS!

thank you
beats the crap out of facebook :-/

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by highpriestess

lol Yes, it does.

Whatever this is all about it sure is cool. Everyone loves a good mystery...

I'm sure this is nothing major or life-altering. It's just nice seeing everyone come together to try and figure this enigma out.

I'm sure the people running ATS enjoy the attention to the forum. Any MODS want to comment on what's going on? I haven't seen any MODS comenting yet but I'm sure they are monitoring this thread 100%.

edit on 7/22/11 by AstroBuzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
some of these number clues that you guys have been coming up with... have you tried to do the calculations to see if you can get the JDN? like if you can turn these numbers into dates? i know that on formspring he once said "we do not use the roman calendar" - he never said "we only use the gregorian calendar" he ONLY said they DONT use the roman calendar, which led me to think that was intentionally answered that way - sometimes its not what they do say its what they dont say. like i realize the august date is gregorian, but what about some of these other numbers? also they are real specific about using the dots instead of dashes in the 8311. and their "names" (which are numbers) have either dots or dashes in front of them... does anyone here know morse code? can some of this stuff be translated using morse, maybe? i mean... the whole initial thing with the numbers stations was sort of a morse code-ish type thing, right? i proposed this on the other forum, but no one bit, so maybe i am just a crack head and thinking way too far outside the box lol

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Work yesterday, then sleep. I left here & we were at 48 pages. Now 122!!

I've never been so addicted to a forum thread in my life

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Are they not accepting new members????? The more I think about it,what have they done other than post a few random pictures,add some public domain sounds. What clues have been given other than the girl, the umbrella,did the wacky 3rd grade drawing even come from there site? Sorry my adderal is wearing off.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Perhaps this will be a topic of tomarrow night's ATS radio show?

I would like to hear their opinions.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I'm just hoping that it's something good.
The journeys been very interesting.
I hope the end isn't anti climatic D:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
JDN and how to calculate: en.wikipedia.org...

and what made me think of this was this www.formspring.me...

and i wonder who asked this question and what exactly the question meant... like where did that person get the 7s i wonder...

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by highpriestess
some of these number clues that you guys have been coming up with... have you tried to do the calculations to see if you can get the JDN? like if you can turn these numbers into dates? i know that on formspring he once said "we do not use the roman calendar" - he never said "we only use the gregorian calendar" he ONLY said they DONT use the roman calendar, which led me to think that was intentionally answered that way - sometimes its not what they do say its what they dont say. like i realize the august date is gregorian, but what about some of these other numbers? also they are real specific about using the dots instead of dashes in the 8311. and their "names" (which are numbers) have either dots or dashes in front of them... does anyone here know morse code? can some of this stuff be translated using morse, maybe? i mean... the whole initial thing with the numbers stations was sort of a morse code-ish type thing, right? i proposed this on the other forum, but no one bit, so maybe i am just a crack head and thinking way too far outside the box lol

this! could be a fresh view on the subject at hand, gentlemen

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Wha? a baby mash of Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone?

This could be a pegging system do with Spider Man, The Death of Spiderman, The Ultimate FallOut, and or a different strain of DNA, or genetic engineering.

There is a huge cache of stuff being pegged into this image, but what I'm seeing is that one huge clue is that the theme could include pegging for Spider Man, or The Death of Spiderman, The Ultimate Fallout and the Genetic Engineering.

Possibly intended for Monarch Programming of Victims who will be triggered to buy the comic book that day, lol, you never know.

The Death of SpiderMan re-printing goes on sale on 8/3/11

marvel.com...

But the story isn’t over yet! If you’ve already been a part of this historic epic and read this issue, tell your retailer to reserve you copies of ULTIMATE FALLOUT. You can’t miss what’s coming – especially in ULTIMATE FALLOUT #4.

More on Marvel.com: marvel.com...

Text

ULTIMATE COMICS SPIDER-MAN #160 SECOND PRINTING VARIANT (MAY118207)
Written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS
Pencils and Cover by MARK BAGLEY
Rated T+ …$3.99
FOC – 7/11/11, ON SALE – 8/3/11

ULTIMATE FALLOUT #4 (JUN110611)
Written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS, JONATHAN HICKMAN & NICK SPENCER
Art by SALVADOR LARROCA, CLAYTON CRAIN & SARA PICHELLI
Rated T+ …$3.99
FOC – 7/11/11, ON SALE – 8/3/11

More on Marvel.com: marvel.com...

edit on 22-7-2011 by Pocky because: added info

edit on 22-7-2011 by Pocky because: added info

edit on 22-7-2011 by Pocky because: editing

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by AKindChap

I personally think it wont be anticlimactic

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I was checking out the whole copyfight, rather than copyright on their homepage.

There is all kinds of info on the web about the organization copyfight and about free culture and speech. Just a thought. Just do a quick search for copyfight as I'm sure a lot have, but some of the new members to the thread may not have checked it out.

Here's just on thing I saw.

www.elastico.net...

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I haven't seen a post where someone does an ELA analysis of the photo, and I am not sure that this will work with an image that was originally a .png, but I converted it to .jpg and entered it to be analyzed for manipulation.

errorlevelanalysis.com...

The result looks like nothing was photoshopped aside from her right (our left) iris.

Also, does anyone know where the photo of the little boy that looks like Belle came from?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by highpriestess

I tried messing around with the morse codes earlier and couldn't come up with anything useful other than..
-.- = K and 175 = AGE... That brought me nowhere, especially when I seen that the other morse codes didn't spell anything along with their partnering numbers.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I have been following this from the beginning and am just as hooked as a lot of you.
I'm still thinking it's something from the creators of LOST.
The clues are there.
The "You're Lost" page.
"Jake's birthday"= Jacob. Anybody remember when he was first mentioned on LOST?
"Stones"= The black and white stones.
The pics look like they could possibly be the statue being erected. Maybe at one time it spoke or someone used it to speak through the inside.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne

Originally posted by TwelveFifty
reply to post by OneisOne

Yea, I wasn't sure, but it seemed fairly obvious. That connection is not too bad IMO

Your right, it's not a bad connection. They have stated that this has to happen on 8-3-11, but what if a deal is made before then. Then will all this matter?

~or~ here's a tin foil hat theory..... maybe the group has inside knowledge that a deal won't happen?!?!

Maybe I'm getting loopy or maybe I just need a beer!

we all need one haha.
maybe we need to see, as someone pointed earlier, how 11 relates to different events around history

OiO

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Here's another website that says 8-3-11 is hosted by go daddy but is located in Scottsdale, Arizona.

8-3-11.info.w3spy.net...

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist

Originally posted by Domo1
Just wanted to add there is some conjecture this is Resident Evil scamming on people. Certainly a possibility. As far as I can tell not associated with 4chan. I usually will here about stuff like this before I'm duped. Here's a response to one guy:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/65854083d3ae.png[/atsimg]

Rules 1 and 2

*Only apply to raids

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
edit

new topics

top topics

<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join