It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8-3-11 Creepy Website! Can We Figure Out The Code?!?!

page: 121
<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sundogdayze

8 -3 -11 .info/ ?. html
no spaces.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3213923a464e.jpg[/atsimg]

Another pic of Belle, more code.....

The code reads, "Are you safe? Are you home?"

Might be some more clues, I can see 8-3-11 near the top of her head. Found on an unfiction thread. Buonahotte apparently means Goodnight in Italian. Hmmm.

where is this from? yes buonanotte is good night in italian

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by AstroBuzz

well i suppose i resemble that remark :-/ except that i don't lurk - i read the thread and then i joined in order to join in on the discussion because of all the sites regarding this subject you guys seemed the coolest. i admit i also posted over a unfiction a couple of times, too. But certainly, if you feel invaded and would rather new people not sign up for your forum simply because of this thread, then i definitely understand - just say the word and i will move along and not post anymore, i certainly dont want to step on toes, i know you guys have been members here for a while and this thread isnt the be all end all... if it is any consolation, i have alos checked out alot of other stuff on this site since i registered earlier today, but i will admit that this topic has me intrigued.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Was wondering ....

They have stated many times that there fav number is 11 . They have also indirectly pointed to the number 11 in more then one of there cryptic coded replies .

Based on that , what are some perceived and excepted meanings of the number 11 ?

Also possible worth noting ...

They have mentioned many times that they are fond of constellations , cool eh ?

Given that I got to ask myself , what are some perceived meanings of constellations ?
Well , for one , they are very very helpful for telling times / seasons & years based on there alignment .

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AKindChap

Argh, looks like all the tries have produced a link to the site. Now *that's* unusual!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Back after while....gotta recharge
2nd and peace

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by highpriestess

I don't believe that was meant in a negative way. Everyone is welcome to ATS (as I understand) so long as the rules are followed. It does not matter what brought you to the site, you got here, so you're obviously crazy like the rest of us.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by notquiteright
reply to post by highpriestess

I don't believe that was meant in a negative way. Everyone is welcome to ATS (as I understand) so long as the rules are followed. It does not matter what brought you to the site, you got here, so you're obviously crazy like the rest of us.

see how well you know me already?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Libertygal
reply to post by AKindChap

Argh, looks like all the tries have produced a link to the site. Now *that's* unusual!

I think.... think..... that the current site is a redo of the first site. I think somewhere in the formspring Q & A it is mentioned that the first site went down.

That link may lead back to a folder on the server that had the original files in it.

Just a guess.

OiO

ETA: Here is the post saying the site is back. www.formspring.me/8X3X11

After reading that, I'm thinking they just did a design update.

edit on 22-7-2011 by OneisOne because: found post to link to....

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

This is great information, however, usually an FTP site to upload data to the website will not be publicly available and present a login prompt to anyone accessing it. I think we are eventually intended to download something from it.

Also as in my earlier post, I'm intrigued by the text frog image when you FTP to the site in a command line.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I've been following this thread from day 1. I skipped many hours and the page count went up.

I apologize if this has been said, but was it mentioned in previous posts that 8-3-11 is the US government default day?

Again, I apologize if this has been said.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Or at least the day immediately after the US gov't default day, when supposedly people aren't getting their checks, etc.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by highpriestess
reply to post by AstroBuzz

well i suppose i resemble that remark :-/ except that i don't lurk - i read the thread and then i joined in order to join in on the discussion because of all the sites regarding this subject you guys seemed the coolest. i admit i also posted over a unfiction a couple of times, too. But certainly, if you feel invaded and would rather new people not sign up for your forum simply because of this thread, then i definitely understand - just say the word and i will move along and not post anymore, i certainly dont want to step on toes, i know you guys have been members here for a while and this thread isnt the be all end all... if it is any consolation, i have alos checked out alot of other stuff on this site since i registered earlier today, but i will admit that this topic has me intrigued.

Oh! Noooo, don't get me wrong. I welcome, as I'm sure everyone else does, everyone's input. The more the merrier.

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I tried this www.google.com... alot of the same ole same ole

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I must admit that this has been a great deal of fun so far. I almost feel it is a "choose your own story" type of puzzle game for groups, something done just for the heck of it for kicks instead of mysterious purposes. Actually, I would love it if this were to turn out to be a blind beta test or fine tuning for just such a thing! That would certainly be a very unique thinker game, would it not?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by rushunt
reply to post by Peteos

that f-d up video I watched earlier, I ran all those numbers and prior post was right it isnt military but that is what I got out of it. I dont understand what it is just that I get that when I crunch this 1011161051001011101163297103101110100971011181051001011101163297103101110100971

2 lines identical but for the 6 becomes and 8 after the 5th number in and you may have missed a 1 in the middle?So a 1 at the beginning of the second line.

?011181051001011101163297103101110100971

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TwelveFifty

Actually...... While googling the date I found a post on a financial website that was titled:
8/3/11 Freedom from BIG GOVERNMENT day.

And, there is a poster on that thread named..... "Bellum"...... ugh!!!!! I am really beginning to think this is a "connectivity" research project, cause how random is that!
secure.marketwatch.com

I really, really don't think that is connected, but it is easy to make a connection.

Again.... ugh.....

OiO

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
mmm i was giving a listen to LostInTheMountains.mp3, and that name plus the title of the page, i knot know why but it made me remember the story of the thule society and some of the stuff that supposedly happened in the black forest in germany.

even more so with some of the ideas leading to concentration camps and such

just food for thought

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Yea, I wasn't sure, but it seemed fairly obvious. That connection is not too bad IMO

new topics

top topics

<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join