It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8-3-11 Creepy Website! Can We Figure Out The Code?!?!

page: 115
<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by the4thhorseman
reply to post by tsawyer2

Yes I DID in my tracert..THANKS! however the whois info is correct tho.. I have 13 hops to destination 4-4-12.com ending on 64.202.189.170 secureserver.net and 16 hops 8-3-11.info secureserver.net
edit on 22-7-2011 by the4thhorseman because: (no reason given)

Great! that is the same info I got.

I'm still working on the FTP server at 8-3-11.info

I need to download a dictionary file. I'll need to wait until this weekend to run THC-Hydra though.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
My question is about the naming of the picture files. The Belle picture I downloaded from the main website last night had this for a file name: n4df07032438a4 (.png). My thinking was that perhaps it was part of an encryption code like for wikileaks. However I notice the file name was different letters and numbers when this thread was made and now the file is named BelleM..png on the main site. Does n4df07032438a4 have any potential significance?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I'm going to add in something I've been thinking for awhile now.

The released pictures, or 'leaked' pictures, are not 'leaked'. They were obviously purposely put out by the organization to give hints on what it is about.

If they were leaked, I don't think they would of used the language? Because they would know that no one else is going to leak it, but heres where this gets tricky.

It says they have ~18,000 members on the application thing. If they really did have 18,000 members there WOULD be a leak in major information at least, if not the entire thing leaked.

Also I want to add - I've been in forums that have been studying 8-3-11 and many people have applied before the applications got full, and none have been accepted.

So maybe it's a really selective application thing or.. they don't accept anyone.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
What a long strange trip it's been.

I've been following this for three days and think the level of cooperation and insight is incredible. Well done all. And a very very well done to Forevever.

One point, I think we have one of the letters miscoded in this diagram:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d05424b60198.png[/atsimg]

I think what we have for "V" should really be "K".

Any perhaps "VERY FREE" for the other part.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by WilShane

where do you see the 18,000 members count?

i also seriously doubt that they have that many members

and if they do then it must be one really good secret to keep 18,000 people quiet

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
hi, newbie here. i was checkin all the bits of info again and found some stuff you guys could fins usefull.

the image Dynamic.png seems to be shopped as some of you say. whats catches my eye is that the stickers that seem to be more "fake" are al related to "cerrajeros" or in english locksmith. isnt a key were looking for? also, as someone pointed the format of the numbers looks strange. right now in most of south american countries the format for internal munbers is the same as US which is xxx-xx-xx seven digits, beign the top left and the lower right nine digits xxx-xxx-xxx. whis could mean they could be a lead.

the other thing is looking at the picture list in the sightings page, one of them makes reference to ophiucus, which in greek mithology is aslepius, son of apolo and coronide. said to be of great wisdom, managed to develop big skills in medicine even resurecting the dead. because of this, hades told zeus to kill him for violatin ghe natural order of nature. nevetheless zeus chose to put him next to a snake, symbol of a renovated life. es.wikipedia.org...:Ophiuchus.jpg

sorry if a missed any guidelines, anybody is free to correct me. also sorry about my english it is not my native languaje. but you can ask me anything in spanish

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
A Google "site:" search turns up multiple links that are associated with the page. Theres 5 pages of 8-3-11.info/ links.. some with strange names, and some in spanish.

Strangely one link was called 8-3-11.info/tombraiderrules
Check it out

Go to Google and type in site:8-3-11.info

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by InAHurry

Nice work, lets see if anyone can connect these dots you have added.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by maverick00420
A Google "site:" search turns up multiple links that are associated with the page. Theres 5 pages of 8-3-11.info/ links.. some with strange names, and some in spanish.

Check it out

goin to check this right now

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Has anyone seen this yet?

8-3-11.info...

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MrOysterhead

It used to say "Applications Closed ~18,000" On the Get Involved page.

Now they changed it.. so maybe we can apply?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by InAHurry

Originally posted by maverick00420

Check it out

goin to check this right now

most of it, threads of this same topic. not much new info. seems people in argentina know more about it (couple of apperances on tv news etc) but in general people dont look at this as something serious.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by WilShane

oh ok, i think they haved opened up applications again.

i applied but not expecting to get in.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
ok, this has been one heck of an interesting ride, but I have the sneaking suspicion we are being either messed with or just played with, experimented with; and by "Us" I don't just mean ATS, as many other websites, blogs, people are devoting ALOT of time into this. This being 3 numbers, a picture titled Belle, and a couple diagrams showing a contraption that whoever casts the first stone is going to cause the contraption to fall over and trigger something, an explosion? Dunno, However....With just that handful of random things we've come up with hundreds and hundreds of different coincidences, that seem to good to be just coincidence, but I'm sorry I am believing they are.

My final answer to all of this is...

Apophenia

GL to you all.

Great work Forevever but don't lose yourself in this, get some rest, make sure to eat something.

*waves*
edit on 22-7-2011 by Nola213 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I think I have found the next step....

you can go to 8-3-11.info/tombraiderrules and 8-3-11.info/foxtrotyankeepapa

and you get "YOU'RE LOST" which you can click on and it takes you back to the homepage.

So I am thinking that if we can figure out the right addition to the URL then maybe we will have some answers

link   
I went through all 5 pages most are your lost, or redirect you to main page. there has to be something we are missing here, surely there is a door left open...

wait one is FoxtrotYankeePapa which is fyp one we havnt seen yet (i dont think)

Acronym Definition
FYP Final Year Project
FYP Five-Year Plan
FYP First Year Program (College of the Holy Cross)
FYP For Your Pleasure
FYP Fixed Your Post (newsgroups)
FYP Foundation Year Programme (Canada)
FYP First Year Premium (life insurance)
FYP Foundation Year Program (University of Kings College)
FYP First Year Players (Syracuse Univeristy musical theatre group)
FYP Five Year Program
FYP For Your Perusal
FYP Freight Yard Pub (North Adams, MA)
FYP Festival of Young Performers
FYP Full Year Projection

fixed your post seems to fit here...
edit on 22-7-2011 by rushunt because: more info

link   
That is a good add, since I also found a key (wording) in Nurture . . . the first of the identical flyer, if you look to the left, seems like words are cut short to Key below "Coure"

Originally posted by InAHurry
hi, newbie here. i was checkin all the bits of info again and found some stuff you guys could fins usefull.

the image Dynamic.png seems to be shopped as some of you say. whats catches my eye is that the stickers that seem to be more "fake" are al related to "cerrajeros" or in english locksmith. isnt a key were looking for? also, as someone pointed the format of the numbers looks strange. right now in most of south american countries the format for internal munbers is the same as US which is xxx-xx-xx seven digits, beign the top left and the lower right nine digits xxx-xxx-xxx. whis could mean they could be a lead.

the other thing is looking at the picture list in the sightings page, one of them makes reference to ophiucus, which in greek mithology is aslepius, son of apolo and coronide. said to be of great wisdom, managed to develop big skills in medicine even resurecting the dead. because of this, hades told zeus to kill him for violatin ghe natural order of nature. nevetheless zeus chose to put him next to a snake, symbol of a renovated life. es.wikipedia.org...:Ophiuchus.jpg

sorry if a missed any guidelines, anybody is free to correct me. also sorry about my english it is not my native languaje. but you can ask me anything in spanish

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by rushunt

Yep, there is a clue in the sightings that will get us past "YOU"RE LOST".

I am thinking that they eyes behind "YOU'RE LOST" arent the same from the Belle pic.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
As has been mentioned, there is another site that's popped up called 04-04-12.com....

I know some have mentioned they don't want to get involved in that, as this may be too complicated, but they possibly may be related [although they state they are not].

In their Formspring 04-04-12 Formspring they have mentioned that not only are they not related to 8•3•11, but they consider themselves to be the 'right' movement. Although they're just as elusive as 8•3•11, they have stated in answering a few questions that on that date, April 4th 2012

Possible extraterrestrial contact

and

They assume this will be unpopular, and leave people in denial

I don't know, I just find it weird that they're acting so similar and denying any relation to each other.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MrOysterhead

Agree that eye thing freaked me out a little...

top topics

<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join