It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abduction Described in 500yr. Old Chinese Manuscript

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
The following is my translation of a piece of text contained in a recently emerged historic manuscript.

In year 1528, a strange star appeared, flew from southeast towards north west, bright as a giant wheel. stops and go intermittently and changes altitude. The next night it reappeared and descended near a village at the mountain hill. A stone-smith saw the light and went to investigate. He sees an object shaped like grinding wheel as big as a house. covered in brilliant colors. 2 beings inside, looked human, but not human. Stone-smith was taken in, and his heart was taken out and examined, however, it did not pain him and did not bleed. There was voice, sounded like human, but could not be comprehended.

When He came to he saw a strange scenery. There were sun, moon, and stars, but the surrounding landscape is mostly red-hued and cold. No buildings.People resembled human, but not human, round-faced with 3 eyes. Hard to tell sex and age, dressed unlike human, spoken unlike human. Then his view blurred and lost consciousness (sedated?). When regained consciousness, he was back to where he was before, upon returning home, he learned one year has passed since his disappearance. His family thought he was eaten by wild animals. When I (original author) found out about this, I went to see him. I saw a red line on his chest. He says it does not pain him.

This text is of lesser importance and is less than 0.5% of the whole manuscript, with the rest documenting notable historical events and royal matters. What do you think?

Source Transalted by Google

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
His heart was taken out, without pain, and the aliens had 3 eyes?

Well that's a new take for me, fascinating, considering the time.

spec

ETA: Out of curiosity, I googled 3 eyed alien to see if there were ever any similar reports and only one came from Russia. The being was 10 feet tall as well.

The agency had informed the entire world that Russian scientists had confirmed that an alien spaceship carrying giants with tiny heads had landed in Voronezh, a city of over 800,000 people located about 300 miles southeast of Moscow. They stated that as many as three of these giant creatures had emerged from the alien ship. The ship was described as a large, shining ball. These strange creatures were said to have walked in a nearby park, accompanied by a menacing robot. Ironically, TASS was the only media member to print the story in Russia. The newspaper Pravda declined to print, or comment on the strange tale.

A crowd quickly gathered, and peered through a hatch that opened. They saw a ''three-eyed alien'' about 10 feet tall, clad in silvery overalls and bronze-colored boots and wearing a disk on his chest. "

www.ufo-chat.com...
www.monstrous.com...
edit on 19-7-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I guess this proves that even Aliens will go out of their way for Chinese food.

Good post tho. Going to try and translate the rest for a read.

SnF

ETA:

I caught a small piece here as Google Translater is not always a clear cut picture. Especially Chinese. But this part seems to be raising doubt as to the authenticity of the manuscript.

After carefully reading check, they think this book can not be made ​​up of descendants,

for many historical events in the different chapters have different side of the account

Not sure but it does sound as if they have debunked it on their own.

edit on 19-7-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Lots of old stories like this. Check out Jacques Vallee's new book, "Wonders in the Sky."

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Red hued and cold... sounds like Mars.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

After carefully reading check, they think this book can not be made ​​up of descendants,

I think it's mistranslated. In Chinese text, it says "...can not be made up by descendants..". There are debates on authenticity of the content.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Interesting. If you Google "three eyed alien encounter" you will find several interesting stories like the one in the following link:

uforesearchnetwork.proboards.com...

I wonder if the mainstream had been aware of the 500 old ancient Chinese text story the 1989 story would have been reported differently.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinkererJim
reply to post by jude11

I think it's mistranslated. In Chinese text, it says "...can not be made up by descendants..". There are debates on authenticity of the content.

I agree that it could be mistranslated. I am remaining open to the possibility of it being real tho. Maybe if someone here can give a better translation?

Thanks

edit on 19-7-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Check out this video.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Anyone else notice how many flying "wheels" there have been in old texts. ie. Bible. (Ezekiel)

And also, the good ol' third eye God, Shiva:

Shiva with Parvati. Shiva is depicted three-eyed, the Ganges flowing through his matted hair (which are yellowish-white or like molten Gold), wearing ornaments of serpents and a skull bracelet, and covered in ashes, and Trisula and Damaru are seen in the background.

I have no idea on the legitimacy of the OP article though, I am just connecting random dots, most likely because its warm, and beer is good in the summer.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Interesting story, hope it's true.

Maybe he had a pirated vision of Toy Story

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
That he was gone for 1 year in Earth time sounds plausible, too. If you travel at speed light in space, time passes much much slower on board, and quite some time will pass on Earth.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by TinkererJim
reply to post by jude11

Yeah,
It also says ..

Convinced that the ancient books in the true, they note the process in preparing to read a lot of history books to check, often three to punctuate and research and other issues debated, and sometimes a word is not fluent, on repeated study and repeated revisions, in this process, they discovered water shield since Lee often copied Buddhist, so the training was copied with little error, is faithfully reproduced the original book.

hmm.
I find this very interesting, lol
thanks for bringing it to our attention, Jim!

Cool thread!

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Well that's nothing. Last week a ship landed in my back yard and out came little people with really big heads. My wife, who is good looking, asked if they wanted to be taken to our leader and they answered "take me to your ladder lady. We'll see your leader later".

But seriously they really asked if anyone had seen some giants with tiny heads and that a mistake in the lab had been made.

#..... looks like Monsanto has intergalactic influence we don't know about.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TinkererJim

If they looked human its probably fake. Or they were simply adding memories to his mind. Because aliens won't be human nor human looking. In addition, scientists are pretty smart with what plants would look like under different stars. Unless the star was a different color than our own, the reddish hue makes absolutely no sense.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TinkererJim

I've been told by someone who claims to remember Atlantean civilization, that during that time there were humanoids with three eyes, the third eye activated, could it be that these were Atlantean visitors?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by momonmiko

Oh..Those Atlanteans ascended ..impostors probably
We really need some serious researchers on board who can verify all this.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I guess this proves that even Aliens will go out of their way for Chinese food.

The quest for the perfect fried rice is a noble one. Never underestimate a sophisticated pallet.
edit on 20-7-2011 by karen61057 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

I am curious because I saw you post pretty much the same thing yesterday on another thread so I am wondering why you think that is true?
Bipedal development seems to be the norm, not the exception.
You know, One head, two arms, two legs. Or One head and for legs but equal distribution of appendages. This form seems consistent in sentient lifeforms, lifeforms with awarness. I am not trying to change your mind about your views I just wonder what you do think. What would aliens be like? Thanks for responding. I'm not rejecting your beliefs.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join