It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update on UFO in the Baltic.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Looks like they may finally be going back out to see what it is, can't embed for some reason:

www.youtube.com...

edit on 19-7-2011 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
fixed vid

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
No idea why I can't embed

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
can't embed for some reason:

Did you try?

Just take the number after the = sign and paste that into the vid box

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
This guy seems really apprehensive about what's going to happen, or what they'll find when they get down there...

Whatever it is, i'm dying to know....

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I know the feeling, be interesting to finally discover what that is, also be good to know who's gonna finance it.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
He needs money to go... LOTS of money... permits, robot diving machine... LOTS of money

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Yeah, but they must have something arranged, otherwise he wouldn't be there talking about it.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

The Ocean Explorer team conducted between 11/6-19/6 2011 together with Franskabolaget.com a search expedition to find more of the sunken treasures of the Sea of Bothnia (northern Baltic Sea). The treasures consits of alcoholic beverages such as Champagne, Wine and Cognac laying in the holds of small Swedish mechant ships sunken by the germans during the first world war. The most famous wreck so far is with out doubt the small ketch "Jönköping" which was sunken on the 3 November 1916 by the German Uboat U 22 with 3000 bottles of Heidsieck & Co MONOPOLE Gôut Américain champagne from 1907, and 67 barrels of Bisquite & Duboché Cognac, each barrel containing 600 litres in her holds. Some of the champagne bottles has been sold for as much as EUR 20 000 per bottle.

This years first search/salvage expedition was granted with for the season terrible weather which did the search nearly impossible and is a reason why the Ocean Explorer team will continue the search for the "fluid gold" later during this summer. However, on the 19 June a very strange anomaly was found during a sonar survey of the sea floor. Peter Lindberg, the initiator of the expeditions, says that he has never seen anything like it even if he has spent hundreds of hours watching sonar images of the sea floor, "it's up to the rest of the world to decide what it is" he says. "It is not in our sphere of interest to go for this object since the cost for each hour out on the sea are tremendous" he says, "Since it might be nothing we can not afford spending funds just to have a look at it, even if it might be a "new" Stonehenge standing on the bottom.

www.oceanexplorer.se...
edit on 19-7-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Even if it is a ufo, people will never be told the truth.

We will never know the truth about some of the worlds great mysteries. Like what the hell is down in the Tomb of Osiris?

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by olliemc84
We will never know the truth about some of the worlds great mysteries. Like what the hell is down in the Tomb of Osiris?

Water... lots of it
It got flooded

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

This guy is beginning to sound like a modern day pirate out for as much loot as possible, however if he finds what it is then so be it, it ain't my cash.

edit on 19-7-2011 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

He seems to have his ducks in a row already....He says "We ARE going back with robots"....not we want to go back with robots....If he's got the robots on deck, he's got the money as well...

He did mention needing permits for international waters though.....This could be the catch...

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Looks like an outcropping of rock to me.

Am I missing something?

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
im confused as to how this is a ufo. it is unidentified, and possibly an object, but it definitely aint flying lol

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhatAliens
Looks like an outcropping of rock to me.

Am I missing something?

For sure.....Me too....

But when the man in charge of recognizing outcropping of rock says it isn't an outcropping of rock, i've gotta listen...

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by OUNjahhryn
im confused as to how this is a ufo. it is unidentified, and possibly an object, but it definitely aint flying lol

It could've been flying at some point
, and the reason I put UFO is so it's in line with the previous threads on it, ok, maybe should've put USO, better?

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by OneEleven

don't think there are such permits for international waters - it's another story with national waters of course.. i smell the scent of fraud.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum

Originally posted by OUNjahhryn

It could've been flying at some point
, and the reason I put UFO is so it's in line with the previous threads on it, ok, maybe should've put USO, better?

lol unidentified sunken object

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneEleven
He did mention needing permits for international waters though.....This could be the catch...

yeah that is an odd one... but considering that countries now have a wide margin I don't see how the Baltic Sea could be international waters. I think he meant that it was outside of Sweden's turf... could be s asimple translation issue. Looking at the website I would say that is the case

Also they have been selling those bottles at $20,000 Euros a piece

<<   2  3  4 >>

join