It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update on UFO in the Baltic.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Anyone else notice that is UFO-like object resembles the other UFO-like objects seen during the NASA tether incident?

www.youtube.com...

link   

Originally posted by OneEleven
But when the man in charge of recognizing outcropping of rock says it isn't an outcropping of rock, i've gotta listen...

The man is charge says...

"It is not in our sphere of interest to go for this object since the cost for each hour out on the sea are tremendous" he says, "Since it might be nothing we can not afford spending funds just to have a look at it, even if it might be a "new" Stonehenge standing on the bottom.

Stonehenge is an outcropping of rock... albeit placed by man

link   

Originally posted by OUNjahhryn

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum

im confused as to how this is a ufo. it is unidentified, and possibly an object, but it definitely aint flying lol

It could've been flying at some point
, and the reason I put UFO is so it's in line with the previous threads on it, ok, maybe should've put USO, better?

lol unidentified sunken object

Actually, what if they went back and it was gone?

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by UniqueUsername23456
Anyone else notice that is UFO-like object resembles the other UFO-like objects seen during the NASA tether incident?

Looks more lie depressions in the ground to me

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9355d84c3817.png[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Looks like a crater, its like looking at a moon picture? those are also hard to figure out if its dented or on higher ground? but it also has some old ruin characteristics , maybe Iceland could loan the guy some money?

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

What UFOs seen during the tether incident? Perhaps they're hiding behind the out of focus ice crystals...

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

im confused as to how this is a ufo. it is unidentified, and possibly an object, but it definitely aint flying lol

It could've been flying at some point
, and the reason I put UFO is so it's in line with the previous threads on it, ok, maybe should've put USO, better?

lol unidentified sunken object

Actually, what if they went back and it was gone?

muso- missing unidentified sunken object.
or wttwstbigwww- we though there was something there but i guess we were wrong

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Looks more like depressions in the ground to me.

Nonsense. Can't you see that it looks almost exactly like the Millennium Falcon? How it ended up there is the real mystery.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

Yet more proof that star wars was just another disinformation campaign.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Looks more lie depressions in the ground to me

If it doesnt look like a UFO, isnt that just as interesting? If there is a depression that look like something slid along the seabed and ends in an even clearer depression... What made it that's not there now?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
just my opinion : waulsortian mud-mound or similar structure

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
Nonsense. Can't you see that it looks almost exactly like the Millennium Falcon? How it ended up there is the real mystery.

Yes I noticed that but didn't want to go there...an imprint of the Falcon
Didn't Hitler's Vril Society have contact with Aldebaran?
edit on 20-7-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by merka
If it doesnt look like a UFO, isnt that just as interesting?

Didn't say it wasn't interesting

And would love to go down there and get a couple kegs of that brew

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
just my opinion : waulsortian mud-mound or similar structure

For someone who has this guys experience, I would tend to side with him:

"There is something solid down there! said one. At 87 meters down, between Sweden and Finland, they saw a large circle, about 60 feet in diameter. You see a lot of wierd stuff in this job but during my 18 years as a proffessional I have never seen anything like this. The shape is completly round…a circle,, makes this very unique, says Peter Lindberg.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Not sure what is up with these... live footage of the expedition

Baltic sea film UFO ? 11 juni 19 juni 2011 part 1 off 2

Baltic sea film UFO ? 11 juni 19 juni 2011 part 2 off 2

Strange anomaly was found during a sonar UFO or stonehenge standing on the bottom ?

Peter Lindberg, says that he has never seen anything like it even if he has spent hundreds of hours watching sonar images of the sea floor, "it's up to the rest of the world to decide what it is" he says. "It is not in our sphere of interest to go for this object since the cost for each hour out on the sea are tremendous" he says, "Since it might be nothing we can not afford spending funds just to have a look at it, even if it might be a "new" Stonehenge standing on the bottom.

So I figured if they were not interested they could give us the coordinates, right?

edit on 21-7-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Nice spot
, I'm still thinking that when they go back it'll be gone.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Peter Lindberg, says that he has never seen anything like it even if he has spent hundreds of hours watching sonar images of the sea floor, "it's up to the rest of the world to decide what it is" he says. "It is not in our sphere of interest to go for this object since the cost for each hour out on the sea are tremendous" he says, "Since it might be nothing we can not afford spending funds just to have a look at it, even if it might be a "new" Stonehenge standing on the bottom.

What a strange thing for them to say together with "we will return to the location soon"...

Makes it sound like they already know what it is and just want to get more funding by hyping up our imagination.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by merka

The guy is a money grabber, no doubt, but it would be good to know what it is.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
It's wonderful how the man acts dense and suggests all over-the-top possibilities like volcano, new stonehenge, when he clearly knows it's got to be an alien saucer. If he said it's alien, everyone would just laugh about it and never fund the trip. I'm afraid it could be gone already when it finally gets checked.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I tend to say that this "structure" looks indeed artificial, however it is really hard to say what it is and don't want to speculate.

However, from all the given explanations, it being a "craft" of some kind is the most speculative theory (i actually dont see evidence why it should be a craft), i personally think it might be a rock formation or maybe underwater building(s) of some sort.

Also..Peter Lindberg just told me on facebook there is a 6-7m layer of MUD on the object...in other words it could be ANYTHING since 6-7m of mud barely allow an analysis based on this image.

Furthermore, another personal speculation of mine is it could be another viral marketing ploy, cleverly planted simply for financial gain.
edit on 22-7-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join