It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News of the World phone hacking whistleblower found dead

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Another strange thing is that Panarama changed its programe tonight to highlight the "Hacking" - Soneone dead is news !!!

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by foobies

As I understand it, this kind of "stuff" is widely spread in a lot of top level organizations, the other parties are starting to realize this could be dangerous for them as well.

Other newspapers , government branches , politicians, major companies.. etc.. etc. all starting to wonder if this could infect them as well in the lo9nger run..

And yes, most off them have some unclean stuff in their closets, small or large.. but enough to have create a public outcry if you are the unlucky one under the magnifier.

So prepare for a total media downplay from now on.
Our hope is politicians... Need I say more?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
NVM

edit on 18-7-2011 by ScorpioRising because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
do a search on twitter for #antisec or go to anonymous

claims they have hacked sun emails and will release
edit on 18-7-2011 by bigyin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
This is what they had posted on the sun.
twitpic.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I would advise everyone here not to click on the link that lulzsac are asking you to come in to..

Lets not be a part of there tomfoolery, Would also hate to see anyone get in to trouble,

Be wise my friends

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

This is just hilarious

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
It's going off, a cyber-war!!! This is hilarious!!!! hahahaha

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Section31

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
Gotta love Murdoch and the sleazy organizations he own. Oh what's that? Now he's killing people? Go figure. How can someone own Fox and not be responsible for a death?

Scum of the earth. Hope the man rots soon.

If the evidence was already turned over to the police, what would Murdoch gain from killing the whistle-blower?

Since Murdoch already publicly confessed, what would he gain from such a death?

edit on 7/18/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

I'm not sure how it works in the UK, but here in the States if a witness dies, there is a huge problem with getting their statements into evidence. With only a few exceptions, you can't get have someone testify someone said something.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I fear the government will no doubt bring forth tighter internet measures and restrict freedom of speech on the internet within the next coming weeks or months.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I've got a feeling there is going to be a major revelation with regards News co. VERY SOON!
Maybe re. David Cameron

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
My thoughts on this are as follows. FIrst of all , its incredibly rare for a death to be truely unexplainable. The real problem that coroners have, is that they have pressure to fill the form, and to close off on a case before EVERY single thing that can be done, has been done to explain a death. There is always a specific cause. Heart attacks, aneurysms, embolisms,organ failiures of every stripe. Putting a label on these things which ammounts to "natural causes" may well fill the requirements for paperwork, but is hardly appropriate when there is legitimate cause for public intrest in a finding.

Also, I do not feel that coroners in our nation operate as a nationwide network as much as they ought. If a satisfactory and iron tight explanation cannot be found by one coroner, then there ought to be a constant revolving circuit of such persons who alternate around the body until SOMETHING concrete is discovered, till the poor unfortunate on the slab rots before thier eyes if thats what it takes.

Now , the gentleman in this case, has had his death classified as unexplained, but not suspicious. Im not one to sensationalise something but logicaly speaking, it is IMPOSSIBLE to say that a death is not suspicious, unless one knows the exact cause,and further, knows that the cause is not the work of man but of nature.

Saying that a death is unexplained without actualy knowing how it occured, or being able to explain it via a chain of biological cause and effect, is not acceptable, and I would certainly expect to see the coroners office make an effort to actualy figure this out properly if given the time to do so.

On the subject of Sean Hoares death as it affects the case against those who have been arrested/called to appear before a select commitee, it is widely thought that any cases bought will be more difficult to prosecute with Mr Hoare dead. He apparantly had more information on the circumstances of the phone hacking, and a practice called "pinging" where by police officers would be paid by News of The World journalists , to track peoples mobile phone signals, via triangulation using thier proximity to a phone tower to determine thier location. Of course, the poor chap will never get to tell us more of what he knew.

There are several things about this death that simply beg for conspiracy to spring up around it. However, it has to be said that while I personaly think that the situation surrounding his death is simply the murkiest and most dreadful saga to play out in my nation for some time (at least as it pertains to the behaviour of extremely rich and powerful persons in and around the edges of the issue).

I would hope that satisfactory explanations for the death of Sean Hoare,and proper illumination of the downright stupid, and sometimes criminal behaviour of individuals within both the News of The World and the Met police, can be found in order to make it possible to cut this particular cancer from the flesh of my nation.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
seems lulzsec are still going for it....

LulzSec The Lulz Boat So News International released this AMAZING statement on The Sun: newsint.co.uk/statement_rega… We improved it for them though! 6 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

LulzSec The Lulz Boat
Oh, we forgot to mention that we sailed over to News International and wrecked them too. Nearing 300,000 followers... full steam ahead!
4 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

imo they should take them down, skum of the earth ni is. the mail isnt much better tbh though

link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

The death will be ruled "suicide". 2 gunshot wounds to the head.

link   

Originally posted by 11I11
I keep hearing the worst is still to come...... still to come? ........ how can you get any worse than hacking 9/11 victims? ...................Murder!

Other than murder there is a range of possibilities. Forged stories, payed-off sources, connection with advertisers, political bias.

Think about how many interesting topics were brought up on ATS that the MSM shunned or spun in a different light. Perhaps there were sinister motives behind certain stories.

link   
Here is a thread on the lulzac hacking, www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just so you can keep up to date on that issue alone,

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

Do not bring anonymous in to this, it has nothing to do with what is going on right now in the British press, politic ans or police. You are trying to derail a topic on nothing what has anything to do with that group what so ever.

I would appreciate it if you kept on topic tyvm

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
The government's connection with MSM has been discussed many times here on ATS. I think the 9-11 cover-up is a perfect example of this connection.

Would the government agencies really want a newspaper CEO to turn against them.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Daughter2

If it brings down one government and ousts in another? Has Happened in the Uk all the time since Thatcher was brought down.

Has happened in other countries has it not?

Or Have we all been living in a dream over the past 6 months? Or since Thatcher.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join