It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why God's Word The Bible IS Infallible!

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by KJV1611
reply to post by Akragon

Incorrect, and proven beyond a reasonable doubt within this thread...

Incorrect, proven beyond a shadow of a doubt in my thread and many others.....troll

edit on 15-9-2011 by KJV1611 because: to make fun of you better, as Christ would....wwjd?

HAHAHA!! Troll?!?!?

I've been in this thread for well over 20 pages, i've presented accurate quotes, and material that proves my case. You jump into this thread recently, direct people to your sad little thread which has pathetic answers, and has been laughed at by many respected members of this forum.... and has been abandoned by everyone because of your lack of said answers. Then you come here and call me a troll?

You call yourself a priest, yet you act like a child....

You're a frickin joke man, just like your answers

Please don't make me laugh more then your thread already has.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I just read through this entire thread, took me about 2 hours to read and reread all 32 pages. Admirable job here, edmc2, your patience is astounding...

To Bogomil:

I did notice that he explained Genesis 1 and 2 about 4 times, perhaps I could help him to clear that up?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Something that I pulled from another thread but I feel is relevant here:

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by NOTurTypical

once again we agree on something, what is this world comming to.

I've seen all the videos of S&G, i have no explanation for it other then God was pissed about something or aliens?

Since i don't buy the alien thing as of yet, i'll have to go with the God was pissed theory

Either way, it is truely amazing.

edit on 15-9-2011 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

I noted that all through this thread, Akragon has consistently called a God that kills, or orders to kill, "YOUR God", as he seems to think there are two. In this case, he goes with the "God was pissed" theory, in which he basically says, "Yes, same God, he was angry, and destroyed the cities." Not that specifically, I won't put words in your mouth, but after analysing this entire thread and other threads of yours, this is the conclusion I have come to. So you're basically giving edmc2 a hard time for the sake of giving him a hard time. Ouch...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by KJV1611

You might want to explain how the number of bits of velum has to do with the quality of the resultant product.
It may be that was how many variants Erasmus needed to get the results he wanted, all the typos and "corrections" made through scribal errors over the centuries, so he could find backing for all the things he wanted his Bible to teach.

edit on 15-9-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by graphuto

There are mythical gods people believe in for whatever reason, so just because one person says god is such and such does not mean everyone has to accept that description of God.
My God is the real God, who is the Father of Jesus, not some mythical god who is like an evil person.
Suite yourself and keep your earthly attachments to mythology but I believe in the God Jesus said is a spirit.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60

There are mythical gods people believe in for whatever reason, so just because one person says god is such and such does not mean everyone has to accept that description of God.
My God is the real God, who is the Father of Jesus, not some mythical god who is like an evil person.
Suite yourself and keep your earthly attachments to mythology but I believe in the God Jesus said is a spirit.

You would have had to read this entire thread to get the context of what I'm saying. I'm not even sure what YOU'RE meaning to say with this reply? What made you think that I have earthly attachments to mythology? I believe we believe in the same God....

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

The god of this world, one who claims ownership of all the cattle grazing on a thousand hills.
That god, the earthly god of mythology, who commands armies and fights nations.
That sounds a lot different than the God Jesus talked about knowing.
It looked like you were being derogatory towards Akragon because he did not like the god who was killing and ordering killings. I am suggesting you check yourself if you do love that.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

You would have had to read this entire thread to get the context of what I'm saying.
If this is true, I suggest you not make posts like that.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by graphuto
Something that I pulled from another thread but I feel is relevant here:

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by NOTurTypical

once again we agree on something, what is this world comming to.

I've seen all the videos of S&G, i have no explanation for it other then God was pissed about something or aliens?

Since i don't buy the alien thing as of yet, i'll have to go with the God was pissed theory

Either way, it is truely amazing.

edit on 15-9-2011 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

I noted that all through this thread, Akragon has consistently called a God that kills, or orders to kill, "YOUR God", as he seems to think there are two. In this case, he goes with the "God was pissed" theory, in which he basically says, "Yes, same God, he was angry, and destroyed the cities." Not that specifically, I won't put words in your mouth, but after analysing this entire thread and other threads of yours, this is the conclusion I have come to. So you're basically giving edmc2 a hard time for the sake of giving him a hard time. Ouch...

Actually yes, i am giving him a hard time for the sake of debate. Hes making a claim that simply isn't true, which i've shown in this thread.

Now in the case of S&G, its spoken of in Genesis, and later refered to in certian texts in the bible. Myself, i don't believe in much of the bible. The words of Jesus are truth, and the books where he apparently spoke are what i use in my arguements when it comes to biblical debates. Other then those four books i don't believe that God had anything to do with the rest of the bible.

BUT

In this case as i've stated in this and other threads about S&G, i have no explanation for what i saw in those videos and whatever event happened in this location is remarkably similar to what is written of in the bible.

The bible refers to God destroying these cities, and though this is a God i do not believe in (christian/jewish God) again, i don't have an explaination as to how this area ended up being litterally a valley of ash with little balls of sulpher all over the place which as NYT stated, does not occur anywhere on this planet... and if i remember correctly can not be duplicated in labs in that purity (don't quote me on that i haven't watched that video in a while)

Also i'd like to mention that the bible refers to "fire and brimstone" that destroyed S&G and in some old english terms, brimstone is sulpher. So again, the fact that i can't explain this with a normal logical arguement, and ironically the situation that is in the S&G videos is remarkably similar to what is discribed in the bible.... I once again will say, whatever God was pissed or aliens....thats all i have honestly

And btw when did i say the same God was pissed?

I don't believe the God that Jesus refered to was the same at all... He refered to a loving God, not a homicidal maniac such as this one, which btw is edmc^'s God if you haven't noticed

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

I just read through this entire thread, took me about 2 hours to read and reread all 32 pages. Admirable job here, edmc2, your patience is astounding...

Anyone can have patients when they don't have answers, just ignore people's questions and continue on with the rant as he has done through this entire thread.

And btw if his patients is so astounding, why did he disappear 4 pages ago....

Perhaps hes sick, and can't make it to his cpu?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Anytime Jesus referenced "Scripture" what could he have possibly been talking about? The first 5 books of the OT, yes?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

You would have had to read this entire thread to get the context of what I'm saying.
If this is true, I suggest you not make posts like that.

I still don't understand what you mean.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

I just heard something funny the other night on the radio show, Paracast that comes on Sunday nights on Genesis Broadcasting, they had an author as the guest who wrote a book about things that seem modern that were in ancient times. He said that they had gunpowder back in ancient Greek times and used it for all sorts of things and I think he was explaining Greek Fire, which people are always speculating on to figure out what it was.
Sulfur, or rather, brimstone, as you said, is actually the word that gets turned into the "godhead" of the New Testament. I imagine someone at nite around the fire saying, "I have some god powder", and the people saying, "What?" so he takes some in his hand and throws it in the fire and the people say, "Yes, that is god powder!"

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Why make posts that no one can comment on?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Why make posts that no one can comment on?

Anyone who has been reading and following this whole thread would have realized exactly what I was trying to say. That's like coming in at the middle of a movie and asking "Who's that?" "What are those?" "What's going on?"
Not trying to be rude at all.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I think you are being rude.
Did you notice I made posts on this thread too?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Actually i assumed the same thing as Jm, though if i was wrong i appoligise.

Though i said nothing towards defaming you or your character i might have came off a bit harsh....

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

I think you are being rude.
Did you notice I made posts on this thread too?

Of course I noticed, I just read the entire thing and it's all pretty fresh in my mind. Why did you come in and say "I suggest you not make posts like that" (posts that nobody can respond to without the context of the whole thread)?

Because that's kind of how a thread works, right? And now you're accusing me of being rude...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

reply to post by Akragon

I just heard something funny the other night on the radio show, Paracast that comes on Sunday nights on Genesis Broadcasting, they had an author as the guest who wrote a book about things that seem modern that were in ancient times. He said that they had gunpowder back in ancient Greek times and used it for all sorts of things and I think he was explaining Greek Fire, which people are always speculating on to figure out what it was.
Sulfur, or rather, brimstone, as you said, is actually the word that gets turned into the "godhead" of the New Testament. I imagine someone at nite around the fire saying, "I have some god powder", and the people saying, "What?" so he takes some in his hand and throws it in the fire and the people say, "Yes, that is god powder!"

i've read something similar somewhere before actually... though it was based around so called wizards and magic of that age.

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join