It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake the Bleep UP! It is our only hope ( William Cooper Vids 1-12)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

check this out guys!

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Mccw2003

seriously....check it out!!!

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I was searching for william cooper vids on youtube and came across this guy who works for the government. He claims to know the exact date of the staged alien invasion and it's not far off poeple. I'm thinking I may just stay home from work that day and keep my Daughter home from school just in case. I don't have enough replies to post a topic yet, so this is sort of a pre post if you will. I await your responses, thoughts.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   

sorry, thought he worked for the gov, but he does'nt.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
i think the previous poster that mentioned william cooper's crazy vindictive side is probably not too far from the truth. didn't cooper go on a personal (and incredibly vicious and mean) crusade against art bell for being a masonic devil, even bringing up the problems art had with his son as a part of the whole mess?? back when it was active william cooper's site had ridiculous stuff about art bell that wasn't even worth repeating here.
edit on 18-7-2011 by oleus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Thanks for that video I'm embedding it here. He's right, I've never heard of this man before or just overlooked him and I look at this all the time, I have saved this to my channel. I hope others will watch this video, he's on to the GAME!

Staged Alien Invasion Date Revealed

I want to say something about Mr. Cooper, firstly I agree with SeekerLou on his/her conclusion (I'm assuming you're a HE), I also don't believe he's lying. If you were trying to alert people to the things he has talked about in the previous videos you would make yourself such a target that people would hound you to no end. No one can withstand character assassination forever, you would also drink, curse , fight back, go crazy wouldn't you? Eventually you would fall to the pressure and stress you were under. But, there are others like this man above.

God Bless us all.

edit on 18-7-2011 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerLou
William Cooper, ex-Naval Intel, blew his Top Secret security clearance by putting together a press conference where he laid out the structure of this country's SHADOW GOVERNMENT, tracing its roots to the UFO/Alien cover-ups that began in the 1940s-1950s.

That'll teach the government to deny his first Section 8 request.

It's unfortunate that these videos are titled with a variant of "wake up!". Whenever someone implores others to "wake up", it's a pretty good sign that whatever they're going to tell you amounts to a steaming load.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerLou
reply to post by DaphneApollo

Thanks again, Daphne, Appreciate the vids.
Watched the first one. Very interesting! Still have the 2nd to go. Watching in between a multitude of tasks here.

Want you guys to note - especially those of you who know about reading body language for truthfullness... That this guy, William Cooper, seems to be telling the truth. His body language, imo on how I read him, shows me that he is legit. I feel he is being totally honest and feels true conviction in laying it all out there.

Again, appreciate ya! Ms Judd

Thanks, no problem, Daphne aka Ms Judd knows.
I've got your back so to speak.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Daphne Apollo,
thanks for embedding the video. The weirdest thing though, now that I try watching the vid on youtube, it is'nt viewable....neither are his other vids!! Something tells me that this guy is on the level and the PTB don't want us to find out about Sept 9th. I can't post a new topic but this needs to get out there for everyone to see. I just hope that it can still be seen bu others! Thanks dear.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mccw2003

Daphne Apollo,
thanks for embedding the video. The weirdest thing though, now that I try watching the vid on youtube, it is'nt viewable....neither are his other vids!! Something tells me that this guy is on the level and the PTB don't want us to find out about Sept 9th. I can't post a new topic but this needs to get out there for everyone to see. I just hope that it can still be seen bu others! Thanks dear.

Hi Mccw2003, I just want to say that the first post you made with this video attached I clicked on and it knocked my computer completely off, I did a scan quickly on my computer after that. But you finally got a youtube vid that worked.

This alien invasion, will be another 9-11 false flag attack to get the NWO in place, if they scare you enough, you will want them to do something about it, Problem - Reaction - Solution as David Icke says. They already have the problem well planned, now they need to get a reaction to propose the solution, which is the chipped society, control, new world order or better yet install the Antichrist and his system. Good luck on your path to uncovering more. It doesn't surprise me the vids don't work, I think he's on to them and They know it.

I'm going to show you how to embed youtube vids.

Original vid address: www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUgyrxqXWbU&feature=player_detailpage

Copy everything after the = sign and paste into youtube window link and click add. uUgyrxqXWbU&feature=player_detailpage < which would be this part only. Hope this helps, I see you're new.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Thank you! Yes, it's obvious that I'm new. So I appreciate the help. I'm always digging for the truth but need to wait to begin posting....but soon enough! I hope to post alot of topics once I'm able. Thanks again.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

edit on 18-7-2011 by Mccw2003 because: did it wrong

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

edit on 18-7-2011 by Mccw2003 because: screwed up once again!

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Thanks and great job you guys! Much appreciated.

Daphne, thanks for having my back. Glad we see the same things...

Mcc ... Thanks for the vids! Good job ... I see you'll be having a wHOLE LoT to contribute . Awaiting your threads

Thanks again you guys, I never personal knew Mr. Cooper, but I feel the impact on my life. His death was so uncalled for : God rest his soul...

And as Daphne said, "God help us all!"...... This world is going to Hell in a handbasket.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

Hell in a hand basket....Oh you said it!

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

I actually posted in wrong thread.

But here's to my partner's in crime

edit on 19-7-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

In the movie Independence day the old drunk crop duster pilot was telling folks he had been abducted and they were still laughing with a 15 mile wide UFO hanging over the city.

Disinfo is a powreful tool

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by granpabobby

Hi Grandpa,
Man, you said it and can say it again!

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

CIA disinformation agent like Art Bell

Just curious. Why do you claim that?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

Actually it was in the summary of the vid. But maybe this will shed some light.

www.dailypaul.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join