It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake the Bleep UP! It is our only hope ( William Cooper Vids 1-12)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
The Real Deal Mr. William Cooper reveals The Secret Government; The Majestic Twelve (MJ-12) which the government has covered up

William Milton Cooper, author of "Behold a Pale Horse," was killed in a shootout with sheriff's deputies in Eagar, Arizona Nov 5th 2001. Cooper was host of a talk show broadcast by Worldwide Christian Radio out of Nashville. He was well known in the UFO community for his radical view that there were a number of alien species present on earth, and that they were unspeakably evil.

William Cooper, ex-Naval Intel, blew his Top Secret security clearance by putting together a press conference where he laid out the structure of this country's SHADOW GOVERNMENT, tracing its roots to the UFO/Alien cover-ups that began in the 1940s-1950s.

He was very concise and explicit, naming names and documentation, offices and meetings from the 50s on down to the1970s. He literally ripped the lid of the cover-up, and told his audience that he'd probably be killed for this. he was. This brilliant, decorated military career man left Naval Intelligence in 1975,. By his own admission, he was unable to reconcile what he'd learned while in Naval Intel, about Alien controls and secret combinations within over our government. He refused to serve the anti-constitutional "Military Industrial Complex" run by NAS/CIA and the NWO, and resigned.

After this he began to leak info, often receiving threats on his life and family for so doing. He continued undaunted, but has been increasingly harassed for his outspoken whistle-blowing. Cooper decided he could hold back what he'd learned no longer, and blew the whistle on the whole charade, naming people's names, dates places...everything he'd learned! Apparently this was the last straw? William Cooper's stunning presentation was bound to get him killed. He knew it, and stated it before his live audience. If anyone thinks this man's statements were exaggerated, ask yourself WHY he was killed? There is tight security surrounding the details of the actual incident resulting in his death.

The story is being spun to make it sound like he had a scuffle with two Sheriff deputies in which he shot one officer in the head twice. He was then. According to the official story, shot dead. The deputy is said to be alive, but Cooper was killed on the spot. You can bet your three dollar bills and wooden nickels that the truth surrounding this little "assassination" will never be revealed before it is spun beyond recognition. There is little doubt that Bill simply went too far. This is the same sort of thing that got Kennedy shot. If "they" kill presidents to cover up these truths, how much chance does one lone ex-military officer have?

What Mr. Cooper had to say rings true as far as the technological aspects of UFO technology is concerned, as well as some of the truths he mentioned concerned with the nature and motis operandi of the "Gray" aliens, as I have come to understand them. For information on ordering the incredible 2-hour William Cooper press conference on tape, call the KTTK Radio station at: (801) 759-1581. They broadcast live from 6 to 7 am, Monday thru Friday; and on Saturday and Sunday at 7 to 9 pm, as "k-talk" Radio am 630 ---- in the Provo Utah area. The night of the broadcast their broadcast was interrupted by what was likely a triangle ship Em pulse weapon. Since then several other broadcasts have been so targeted, and disruptions have occurred as Federal officials have begun harassing the station and interrupting broadcasts by demanding access to studio files during peak broadcast periods. This harassment has been going on quietly across the nation, the target being "talk radio stations NOT with the "plan." This does not include all of what one might think of as "right wing" talk shows. Shows like Rush Limbaugh's and CIA disinformation agent like Art Bell, are sure to continue unabated.

In this researcher's opinion there are few great stations left, among these I rank KTTK radio, and the Jeff Rense "Sightings" show among the best. Especially good (less the gaia-oriented new-aged philosophical rhetoric) is the LauraLee show . I do not agree 100% with any of these shows, but they all present interesting non-mainstream scientific information and all three people running these outfits appear genuinely interested in the truth.

Our deepest sympathies go out to the family of William Cooper. He died a true patriot and with a clear conscience.

May we all be as faithful to our principles as this man was. This is yet another WAKE UP CALL to anyone who doubts that we have entered a NEW era. Bill deliberately got this meeting aired before the Senate and House passed their fascist new "Patriot/USA" act-bills.

Welcome to the age of the NEW WORLD ORDER folks.

Part 1

Part II

Part III

Part IV

Part V

Part VI

Part VII
[/yvid]

Part VIII

Part IX

Part X

Part XI

Part XII

edit on 16-7-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Will view all the videos
Just wanted to give a Flag and a Star for your bringing this to light.
Good Thread

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by granpabobby
Will view all the videos
Just wanted to give a Flag and a Star for your bringing this to light.
Good Thread

Parts 4 5 and 6 Will not load Part 7 is working

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by granpabobby

Thanks Grandpa,
I hope you find them most interesting. I did...

Lots of folk think Cooper was a loon but I doubt he was. That's just my opinion, of course..

Sorry, they are not working for you. They are loading/playing fine on my end. Suggest if still not working after page reload, for you to go through youtube link to view them.
edit on 17-7-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Thanks will try refresh
View all the rest fine
I have long felt we have far more than is publicly known .
See my thread on a breach of treaty..Common aircraft on the outside on the inside banks of radar screens looked far more advanced than 1968.
The things Mr. Cooper was saying..made sense .
You know any type of revelation will be met with the government destroying his statements with dis information
Destroying all credibility..

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
...bill cooper was just a grunt in the navy with no access to anything important... his driving force was that he desperately wanted to be important...

...his is really a very sad story...

...its true that he stated many things that resonated with lots of people, especially those who recognized the dangers of the direction our federal government has always been heading in... however, he wasnt the originator of any of those ideas and if you told him that, it pissed him off majorly...

...bill had potential - he sure did - but he was a severe alcoholic that frequently was out of control... he threatened to kill people that disagreed with him... there are answering machine tapes of him threatening someone (a producer, if memory serves) all night long for no other reason except bill was out of his mind drunk... there are interviews (from trustworthy sources) that also show that side of bill...

...is his death a government cover-up?... no... just like david koresh, bill wanted to die a martyr and went the extra mile to make sure thats what happened...

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

You laid your post out very well. I will add some I know of. Let the truth be known.

Nice thread S & F.

Bill Cooper predicted 911 (it cost him his life)

Bill Cooper - Alien Agenda - Are Aliens Real? Nephilim, Mars, Moon, Pyramids

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by DaphneApollo

Wow !...Wynonna, I didn't know you were on ATS !

Thanks for your addition Daphne. Will definitely view these. I most certainly appreciate ya!

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

Who's paying you for this tripe?

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

It is posts like yours that make my spidey senses tingle and I have to wonder if there really are paid
disinfo agents trolling internet chat forums trying to sway public opinion.
I mean, you can just imperically declare that he was a grunt in the navy and wanted to die a martyr and it becomes so?

You know, I still to this day hear people say in regards to the ufo phenomenon, "If all of this were true then why don't we have people coming out
and whistle blowing"?

WE DO!!!!! We just don't want to believe them because the information they are putting out there just doesn't fit
into most people's heads. It is ALOT to swallow to be sure but,
if we don't try we are doomed.
edit on 17-7-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

...so, iow, you're saying that i should never post my opinion if it upsets your little applecart... well, honey, grow up and accept the reality that not everyone perceives things the way you do...

...if you're interested in widening your stance, read the thread linked below - or dont - your call...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
If this man prediditced 9/11 then he sure knew something was going on at least, Haven't finished the videos yet but will get round to it sounds interesting

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wyn Hawks
reply to post by Screwed

you're saying that i should never post my opinion if it upsets your little applecart.

Hmmm, you will of course be able to show me where I said this?

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I thought the NWO arrived with Bush and Cheney in the White House.

Oh yea that's right...it didn't happen like everyone predicted

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I think elements of the story are true but im amazed how there is so little physical evidence for these stories. If there was so much going on there would be at least a small amount of info that could not be denied and I still see people caliming the reptillian video was genuine etc and I just think come on how desperate can you be?

I still have an open mind but telling people to wake the bleep up when there isnt much at all conclusive that we can really show is kinda silly. You are asking people to believe just because someone says so and if the government did that we would laugh at them and im afraid it works both ways, words are not enough and shred of evidence are interesting but dont give enough away to make people believe. I myself do believe some peoples testimonies despite no other evidence because I think sometimes I want what they are telling me to be true to an extent. But to criticise people for not believing isnt fair as there isnt much evidence for them to be convinced.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by clintdelicious

First let me state that I do NOT want any of this to be true. I'm leaning his way though. and it most certainly is not my wish to do so.

Have you actually researched out any of this info to form your opinion? I can't just rightly say that he has made this up...for over the years nOW I'm beginning to see the light /truth to his statements...

He didn't give his life for nothing ya know!.... nor do I blame him for drinking sometime ... hell, with a load like that , who wouldn't ? That's a whole lot to be carrying on your shoulders, imo. I applaud his bravery for speaking out.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I just finished watching the videos and i must say they are really interesting.

Only part that seems a bit unreal to me is about bases / cities on mars.
I should read more about this topic. S&F

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by dario86
I just finished watching the videos and i must say they are really interesting.

Only part that seems a bit unreal to me is about bases / cities on mars.
I should read more about this topic. S&F

Yeah .. a bit out there aren't they? Nothing surprises me these days though.

And Thanks! I appreciate that. Yeah, start delving...good idea.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

Going a little further. You're right, no one wants any of this to be true. But, take all into consideration.

Bill Cooper is not the only one, Dr. Werner von Braun and Dr. Carol Rosin are just two others. Both scientists, both credible.

2012 Prepare for the Alien Invasion? First Contact?

Hoax Alien Invasion Planned - Bill Cooper

edit on 17-7-2011 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DaphneApollo

Thanks again, Daphne, Appreciate the vids.
Watched the first one. Very interesting! Still have the 2nd to go. Watching in between a multitude of tasks here.

Want you guys to note - especially those of you who know about reading body language for truthfullness... That this guy, William Cooper, seems to be telling the truth. His body language, imo on how I read him, shows me that he is legit. I feel he is being totally honest and feels true conviction in laying it all out there.

Again, appreciate ya! Ms Judd

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join