It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctor Cures Cancer with Baking Soda & Maple Syrup / Best MORGELLONS Treatment 2011

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I think, if I am not mistaken, someone brought their body p.h. to 8.5 for a period of only five days.

To the astonishment of both the eater of soda, and his Oncologist, his stage IV colon cancer with mets to his bones, were gone.........Go figure.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

The link I posted is specifically injuries and deaths due to hypervitaminosis, not minerals.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by radpetey
if I am not mistaken

You are.

A pH of 8.5 would cause respiratory and cardiac arrest almost immediately.
edit on 7/18/2011 by VneZonyDostupa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by VneZonyDostupa

What is the highest one could go without problems??

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

I do not know how to link off site content to this page, so forgive me for making you work a little

The site is www.phkillscancer.com, and his name is Vernon.

While I do not question your info pertaining to the 8.5 p.h. levels, this story is quite compelling.

I would like to here your opinion on this matter.

It does seem as though his body was on the brink of big trouble at the end of his protocol........was this his body going in to the state you were referring to??

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by radpetey

It wouldnt be on the brink. It would be over it.

pH is a Logarithmic Function (like the Richter Scale) Your body usually sits between 7.35-7.45 (some suggest 7.25-7.35) in it's pH. A couple of points either way is noticeable. A whole shift from 7.35 to say, 6.5 or in this case, 8.5.. Would drastic enough it would kill very quickly. Even going to 8.0 pH would be extremely noticeable n it's effects on the body.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Anoynymoose

Nothing to worry about on the weed front, you've only got tobacco or alcohol comsumption to worry about in regards to causing you cancer or harm.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by radpetey

7.55, maybe 7.65 is when you will begin to notice..

Your body has a very fine fine control over pH.

To which I would think it's stupid to mess with it, unless it was already in disorder.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Vanishr

Actually, not exactly true. When several studies have shown that THC might slow the growth of tumours, all of the studies pointed out that they obtained the results by injecting THC into the rats and not by getting rats to smoke joints (a major difference). There are also studies which show that it may increase the risk of developing other forms of cancer:

Our analysis indicated that marijuana use may interact with mutagen sensitivity and other risk factors to increase the risk of head and neck cancer.

Source 1

Perhaps of greatest significance among the physical sequelae is the potential to suppress the immune system, impair reproduction, produce respiratory disease and increase the risk of lung cancer.

Source 2

In users under 40 years of age, cannabis is suspected to increase the risk of squamous-cell carcinoma of the upper aerodigestive tract, particularly of the tongue and larynx, and possibly of lung. Other tumours being suspected are non-lymphoblastic acute leukaemia and astrocytoma. In head and neck cancer, carcinogenicity was observed for regular (i.e. more than once a day for years) cannabis smokers. Moreover, cannabis increases the risk of head and neck cancer in a dose-response manner for frequency and duration of use.

Source 3

And lets be honest, inhaling burning plant matter isn't exactly the healthiest thing to be doing now is it? I am aware of vaporisers, but a lot more people smoke it via joints or bongs

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Incorrect, although it's labelled for vitamins, the link includes minerals into the statistics

This is from the same link:

Death by vitamin poisoning appears to be quite uncommon in the US, typically none in a given year.[2] For example, in the United States, overdose exposure to all formulations of "vitamins" was reported by 62,562 individuals in 2004 (nearly 80% of these exposures were in children under the age of 6), leading to 53 "major" life-threatening outcomes and 2 deaths;.[3] This may be compared to the 19,250 people who died of unintentional poisoning of all kinds in the U.S. in the same year (2004).[4] In 2007, 58,000 exposures to various vitamins and multivitamin-mineral formulations were reported to poison control centers, which resulted in 17 severe reactions and 1 death.[5] In 2008 there were no deaths reported from vitamin overdose,[6] as has been the case for 17 of the last 25 reporting-years.[7] Before 1998, several deaths per year were associated with pharmaceutical iron-containing supplements, especially brightly-colored, sugar-coated, high-potency iron supplements, and most deaths were children.[8] Unit packaging restrictions on supplements with more than 30 mg of iron have since reduced deaths to 0 or 1 per year.[8] These statistics compare with 59 confirmed deaths due to aspirin poisoning in 2003 [9] and 147 deaths known to be associated with acetaminophen-containing products in 2003.[9]

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

One of the 3 deaths in the item she quoted was of an iron containing formulation(other 2 were fat-soluble Vitamins, E & D).

Last 5 points on 2nd line of table (pdf from wikipedia citation, page 64/652 in pdf/actual page) -

Outcome
None Minor Moderate Major Death

Multiple-vitamin tablets: adult formulations

With iron, no fluoride

edit on 18-7-2011 by jjjtir because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by jjjtir

Correct, however this is for one year...2004.

I stand by the statement, as it's the truth.

The majority of deaths, and there have only been a handful reported from nutritional supplements over the years, have come from the mineral Iron.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
July 18th 2011

I must apologize for not being more clear and detailed in my post the other day. My time was limited and my mind fogged with what feels like parasites, bacteria, a fungus and (intelligent) nano-technology. I have been battling Morgellons for 15 - 16 months with heavy symptoms but the reality is that I had ignored symptoms for years before I could no longer ignore the truth. I’ve used many different things. Finally I wondered, what kills mold and fungus? And it looks as if I found something that truly helps so I feel the need to share ‘what works’…

CephAlexin (ospexin 500 mg) Antibiotic
Sodium Bicarbonate (baking Soda)/ Maple Syrup
Oil of Oregano (natural antibiotic)
Parasite zapper

Months ago I tried oil of Oregano only to experience very painful and uncomfortable reaction. I discontinued use and was afraid to try again until the other day. Once I began SB treatment I felt my Morgellons symptoms increase and then begin to decrease, I felt wiggling I had not felt in such a way before. It felt as if There were big worms all over my body moving around in the same spots. The only thing that is weird is that often two spots in the exact same spot on both sides of my head will start moving or hurting at the exact same time. Feels like bio sensors or something. I can feel stings and tings in my face, feet, legs, arms, scalp. I even felt wiggling in me ear…eww I wish I had MSM but I’m out and I’m broke but I did still have that oil of Oregano. YES! I started taking that on the 3rd day of the SB/MS (Sodium Bicarbonate/Maple Syrup) treatment just to really give this thing a few extra punches. Especially since I know how hard parasites are to kill and I’m not sure the SB/MS kills parasites. So far so good, feels like Morgellons really doesn’t like the oil of Oregano either. I have also used my parasite zapper twice so far to maybe help speed things along. Wish I had a stronger zapper. I’m actually not really feeling the sharp pops anymore but I can feel its still there just to a lesser degree… the pops and stings still happen but are lighter and are not hurting or not hurting as much. Sometimes during die off my scalp itches and feels warm.. (WTF is it?? Makes you crazy not knowing ) All of the movement has decreased significantly. My scalp and brain feel as if its been lightly cleaned with mint. FEELS AWESOME! I have been more creative and my energy level is up tons!!!  I was really getting worried about my energy level. That is why I turned to SB/MS.

This time I think I may have figured out how to kill this evil engineered invasion.
Feels like Im finally reclaiming my body!
I hope this lasts!

Someone posted a warning that the baking soda could stimulate cancer tumors..well Morgellons is not Cancer although probably related. Also, Morgellons will kill me if I do nothing. Doctors will not help. I rather die than live in agony. People who make thoughtless comments obviously are fortunate enough to have no idea of the ABSOLUTE HELL Morgies experience on a daily basis and how desperate we are for relief. Some posters are just mean thinking its ok while hiding behind a computer screen. I am not interested in mean and immature comments. You can keep that #e to yourself we feel bad enough already. BELIEVE ME! And I too can be mean so please go post somewhere else because I enjoy being kind. Btw I never said I found a cure. I’m just brave enough to try and to be loud about it. I APPRECIATE ALL OF YOU WHO APPRECIATE ME. THANK YOU!!! THIS IS NOT EASY! Someone else asked me on a post if I thought all of these things were what was actually curing me…well its hard to say because the spaces in time between taking the different meds and such…that’s why its cool that I’ve been bloggin www.morgellonsrelief.blogspot.com because I cant remember all the details, but with me blog, I don’t have to! However, I will say this.. I recently took Cephalexin and really feel that it killed a mad infection near my brain and all over my body. Much of the fibers and matter stopped shedding out of me but then I started finding these white/blue worm lookin things on my pillow that never move and come in different shapes and sizes. Mostly S and U shapes. I can feel when they’d come out. Sometimes it hurt. That’s why I turned to Baking Soda and Oil of Oregano. Now 99.9% of the shedding of fiber and matter has stopped. I have not seen more than two or three of that crap for days  Its day 5 now. My symptoms calmed significantly by day three. In the past year I have only had a shedding break once or twice and it was never 100% or for very long so we shall see.. I will keep you posted.

Here is what I think one really only needs to fight Morgellons;

CephAlexin (ospexin 500 mg) Antibiotic
Sodium Bicarbonate (baking Soda)/ Maple Syrup treatment
Oil of Oregano (natural antibiotic)
Parasite zapper (zap as much as one likes I guess)
Every 6-8 hours for 7-14 days
Colloidal Silver ( great for maintaining symptoms but I ceased use on 3rd day of treatment using only CephAlexin, SB/MS, Oil of Oregano, Parasite Zapper for 7-14 days)
Olive Leaf Extract
MSM
Bentonite
Vitamins
Pro-biotics
Anti-oxidants ( I don’t have any but I eat good stuff like brussell sprouts, nuts & berries)
(just learned about the antioxidants LDN (low dose naltrexone) & ALA(alpha lipoic acid) gonna do more research very soon)
note: [Amoxicillan early on (last summer) seemed to do nothing]

**ALL OF THE ABOVE IS ALSO SAFE FOR PETS!!!!
I treat myself 3x daily and my dogs 2x daily and my cat 1x daily

other things Ive used in the past
Ivermectin & Permethrin 5%
Bleach, Cayenne, Vinegar, hulda clark parasite zapper and Bentonite

also...Ive been craving coconuts like mad. Drinking tons of coconut juice with pulp and using coconut oil as well

I have been taking colloidal silver almost daily for over a year now. The only time I haven’t is when I had no money. So there were a few times where I had basic no treatment for weeks at a time. Yesterday, the 4th day of treatment, since my symptoms had calmed significantly, I stopped taking colloidal silver and I’m hoping I wont feel the need to anymore. I also read that mycoplasma thrive in heavy metals or something so well ya know….. I don’t want to help bacteria/fungus thrive.
Today I have my 1st doc apt since last year…phew..not really wanning to tell the doctor about what I’m doing but I’m gonna have to. I may have a cyst near my ovaries and just want to deal with that. I don’t want to tell another doctor that I have Morgellons but I think “I’m on file” at this office anyway lol I laugh because Ive made a scene at more than 1 hospital over how I was being treated or NOT treated I should say.

Recipe to kill a Fungus Among us;

1st batch I made using 3 tbsp 100% Pure Maple Syrup and 1 tbsp baking soda (Sodium Bicarbonate) in a regular size pot (not a small sauce pan) cooked on a low heat for 3 minutes (supposed to cook 5 min) stirring constantly! Let it cool then rolled the SB/MS mixture into little cylinders and stuffed it into pill capsules along with Olive Leaf Extract, Cayenne pepper, garlic salt and more baking soda.

2nd batch I made using 6 tbsp maple syrup and 2 tbsp baking soda (Sodium Bicarbonate) in a regular size pot (not a small sauce pan) cooked on a low heat for 5 minutes stirring constantly! Let it cool but this time the SB/MS is too sticky to be stuffed into pill capsules so I just swallow the mixture with coffee or water.

Refrigerating the mixture and reheating seems to be ok

7-10 days ( maybe 14 days) I plan to continue SB/MS treatment for at least 4 days after symptoms cease.
I have been drinkin a small amount of coffee in the mornings
Probably gonna do a Sodium Bicarbonate/Maple Syrup? Oil of Oregano Cleanse every other month from now on
½ tsp baking soda in water daily also
Been taking 1 Oil of Oregano within Am, 2 in the afternoon and 1 at nite past few days

what to expect~ die off effect, an exaggeration of symptoms on and off which decreases
energy level should rise
~~~~

other things I did:

ate activia yogart with am pills
took a full dropper of colloidal silver with afternoon pills
Msm & a Multi-Vitamin with pm pills
on the 3rd day of treatment i used a parasite zapper and a bentonite cleanse

exercise, eat well, eat fresh healthy foods, drink mostly water]
edit on 18-7-2011 by 13Godslivinglight because: added .. other things Ive used in the past[
edit on 18-7-2011 by 13Godslivinglight because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by 13Godslivinglight

Great info. I also helped my conditions by using natural products after years of man made poisons. The man made poisons almost killed me. I felt a voice deep inside me that said there are cures in nature. Find them.

I found what I needed in nature and will continue my journey for the truth.

I do not have Morgellons but I understand exactly what you mean.

Peace to you friend.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I have a lady at work who complained about the arthritis in her knees. Doctors told her knee replacement was the only thing that would work for her. She started taking coconut oil, and rubbing it on her knees. Five days later she can walk 30 minutes on the treadmill. So much for modern science!

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by haarvik

Ive been craving coconuts like mad. Drinking tons of coconut juice with pulp and using coconut oil as well

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

funny..i noticed some Morgellons Matter also looks like Marijuana plant matter/hairs

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by 13Godslivinglight

I thought Morgellon's was just fibres that got caught in an open wound? At least, that's what I thought the most logical answer would be

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SpookyFox

oh be nice...I mean was your nasty comment really necessary? You are the one speaking uneducated nonsense. You dont know anything about my education or any other posters on this site more than likely.. and it would seem that I am the only one of us with first hand experience with Morgellons..oh yeah and its WORKING..so raspberries

edit on 18-7-2011 by 13Godslivinglight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by haarvik
I have a lady at work who complained about the arthritis in her knees. Doctors told her knee replacement was the only thing that would work for her. She started taking coconut oil, and rubbing it on her knees. Five days later she can walk 30 minutes on the treadmill. So much for modern science!

I watched that video you posted a couple of weeks ago about the Man with
Alzteimers who is now regaining his memory fast with the intake of Coconut
Oil.I've been taking in coconut oil and it's simply amazing. But only from a good
source as there are many in stores that are just crap. Also, Hydrogen Peroxide
Food Grade added to water will kill bacteria and a host of other things.Thankyou
for posting that Vid here as well.
edit on 18-7-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join