It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former CIA Official: Israel Will Bomb Iran in September

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

A longtime CIA officer who spent 21 years in the Middle East is predicting that Israel will bomb Iran this fall, dragging the United States into another major war and endangering U.S. military and civilian personnel (and other interests) throughout the Middle East and beyond. Robert Baer made his prediction on the provocative KPFK Los Angeles show Background Briefing, hosted by Ian Masters.

Link

Listening to the podcast now. I will post more when im done. I have tremendous respect for Robert Baer and his book "sleeping with the devil" had a big effect on my life. right now he is saying it will happen in september.

so far in the podcast he has said israel is doing this with the expectation the US will be drawn in.

for now all I can say, is that if this is true the whole world needs to step back from Israel and realize that country is run by complete apocalyptic psychopaths.

let them fight their own dirty wars for once in their lives...ALONE. no more leaching off of us like a gorged parasite using our blood and treasure to clear up lebensraum for themselves...

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Sure, start WW3 just a couple of months or so before the world economies would otherwise collapse.

Sounds about right to me!

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
IF this does happen, it will be the start of WW3, i can tell you that.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
If this turns out to be true, then one could make the argument that it has been planned but delayed for quite a while. this could explain what there are so many troops in the middle east right now. No sense in bringing all of them home, if they are going to have to turn around and return.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Remember if Israel attacks someone they are defending themselves even if they haven't been attacked. That's been their excuse for the last few wars.
edit on 15-7-2011 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Well we shall see.

Does Sept being the beginning of Rosh Hashanah have any thing to do with this prediction ?

I always prefer the October surprises.

Cosmic...

link   
Only time will tell, if so we are in for an interesting few months or more.

link   
Attacking first is now reffered to as the Bush Doctrine and is being taught as that in American History classes. Not really relevant to the thread but i'd thought I thought you might be interested in it.

link   
reply to post by DrDanielT

in researching whether this was posted yet today i found i thread from 2008, with almost the exact same title.
the Israelis have been salivating over this attack for some time. to the israelis credit some of their own people are aware this is complete insanity." Dagan left the Israeli intelligence agency in September 2010 and two months ago predicted that Israel would attack and that doing so would be "the stupidest thing" he could imagine. According to Haaretz:

When asked about what would happen in the aftermath of an Israeli attack Dagan said that: "It will be followed by a war with Iran. It is the kind of thing where we know how it starts, but not how it will end." The Iranians have the capability to fire rockets at Israel for a period of months, and Hizbollah could fire tens of thousands of grad rockets and hundreds of long-range missiles, he said.

hopefully i will be in peru by the beginning of september.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

yeah i know, Israel launches a missile into Gaza, and say they were defending themselves from "terrorists"...wow

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
talk of bombing Iran is like an annual event. We have been talking about bombing Iran for the Last 5 years. So someones gonna get it right one year. I predict November.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Is it wrong to call B.S. now? Or should I wait until October to do so?

B.S. aside.....I triple dog dare Israel

link   
I'm sure that if people keep predicting that Iran will be bombed that eventually somebody is going to be right.

Time will tell if this prediction comes true or joins all the other failed predictions in the archives.

link   
This is just one mans "prediction", not sure if the CIA as a whole would agree. I don't see this happening at all.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

well robert gates the sec of defense who just retired (probably to tahiti or something) stopped bush from doing the last attack. he is gone as of last month. the sycophantic intellectual lightweight goon leon panneta is sec of defense now. as they say in jurassic park... "hold on to your butts"

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Agreed. And who knows, it might even end up being the Saudi's that do the bombing.
2nd line

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic4life

This seems to fall in with my time code.

Oct. 21st, 2011 plus 1260 days = April 4th, 2015 (Blood Red Moon Passover)

The time looks ripe.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic4life

i wouldn't normally assume something like that but after this years purim festivities in libya now i wonder.
as for rosh hashanah... "The Mishnah, the core text of Judaism's oral Torah, contains the first known reference to Rosh Hashanah as the "day of judgment.""

hmmmm,
september 28th this year.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
This was said last September!!!!! LOL. Google it. Geez u guys fall for anything.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
There is so much sh** up in the air right now, the fan is going to get it from every direction! I see so many threads on here about natural disasters, economic turmoil, war. It's all over the news as well. Something has got to give soon.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join