It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is a genuine prediction and I guarantee the biggest show on Earth.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
So what is going to OPEN? The earths magnetic field, a volcano opens up, a flood barrier opens up, the list goes on and on.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u

Originally posted by Juran

Originally posted by cal71919
I too feel that something big is just around the corner. It may be something of biblical proportion, or it may just be something that only applies to me in my life. Now, I wouldn't go as far as making a prediction cause I haven't had any premonitions of any sort. But I guess we'll all wait and see. If it doesn't come to pass, no biggie. I won't pass judgement. But if it does, bask in the fact that you were right and you did what you could to spread the message.

Thank you cal71919 and others who have been able to absorb what this is about without creating hype or passing insult but are taking this in the spirit the it is offered.

YOUR WORDS: Those of you who feel a strong desire to mock me will have open slather after 9/29 if it comes to that. Seems to me that those who can't wait are the ones who are full of it.

OPEN SLATHER, after 9/29. What do we call this?
edit on 14-7-2011 by cloaked4u because: (no reason given)

definition of slather dictionary.reverso.net...

so what opens up? A river, a volcano, a dam, the earths magnetic field, the sun, a car door opens up. slather, you on ats decide.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by Juran

Or nothing will happen and the slow decay of man will continue.

After all, whose to know what the world will be like 100 years from now, or 100 days from now.... hey that's pretty close to your date.

No matter what, mankind endures. And progress does too. You have no way of knowing if progress won't keep on after the 29th. Or if those no longer here will not be with the side of progress themselves.

What you say is true. I don't know which way it will go afterwards but I work towards the optimal.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I am not mocking anyone, all i want is to hear is the pitch of yours. I know about the earths magnetic field and i know there is a breach in it. where i do not know right now. BUT this slather you talk about, is it related?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
reply to post by Juran

If this "event" is of the magnitude that you suggest then I doubt that there will be an internet, so don't expect too many flags on Sep 30th. Also, your prediction is pretty vague and non-specific, except for the date of course. I am going to file this thread right next to the "rapture" threads from a couple months ago.

As you wish. I don't actually care about flags except that it is a good way for the reader to indicate their sympathies so in that sense they have some value I guess but why anyone would seek to amass them escapes me.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jim Scott
Probably financial problems, since it's all over the news.

That being said, would it be okay to deliver the Biblical punishment on Sep 30 if you happen to be wrong about Sep 29? Punishment is death to false prophets. Just sayin'....

If we had the Biblical punishment in force, ATS would be void of false predictions....just sayin'

PS: what is the guarantee?
edit on 7/14/2011 by Jim Scott because: one line more

Jim Scott hi, so you would like me to lay down my life in defence of my prediction.

Any prediction is potentially false until the day of the prediction arrives. The guarantee is that your breath will be taken away by what occurs. No worries, I'm sure you will get your's back again alkthough its not part of the guarantee.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
It's gotta be ALIENS!

Cmon bring on the aliens!

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alpal
Has there really been a correct prediction on ATS??? No becuase it's just guessing random events on random days.

There was one member who predicted the Japan quake and was right.
Via a dream, I believe.
Nothing else, though, so far.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by naeem11111
reply to post by Juran

This is a genuine prediction and I guarantee the biggest show on Earth.

How confident are you regarding this prediction on a scale from 1-10?
Are you a new age believer who think we will move up from the current 3rd to 4th density? Is this what you meant by some will have their breath taken away, survive and see a new paradigm? Or, are the Animus coming? (If you know what I mean)

Naeem, hi, I am not what you would call a believer except that I do believe that we humans are the way to our own salvation and not some bunch of interfering aliens. I know what I know. I don't believe in what I don't know

edit on 14/7/2011 by naeem11111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Juran

Not much of a prediction when all there is "It will take your breath away" and what makes this prediction genuine compared to others that haven't come to pass yet?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Gosh people, just read the post! Leave it as it is: a prediction. Put it in the back of your mind. When the 29th of September rolls around, bring it back out. The OP doesn't seem to be trying to gain "glory" from all of this...He had a vision. I respect it and I hope something positive happens that will transform us all into something better.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
LOL @ this being on the front page, and Juran taking you all for suckers.

Your all attached at one end of the string, and he is pulling you along on the other.

Pathetic excuse to garner attention. Face to palm

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juran

Originally posted by cal71919
I too feel that something big is just around the corner. It may be something of biblical proportion, or it may just be something that only applies to me in my life. Now, I wouldn't go as far as making a prediction cause I haven't had any premonitions of any sort. But I guess we'll all wait and see. If it doesn't come to pass, no biggie. I won't pass judgement. But if it does, bask in the fact that you were right and you did what you could to spread the message.

Thank you cal71919 and others who have been able to absorb what this is about without creating hype or passing insult but are taking this in the spirit the it is offered.

YOUR WORDS: Those of you who feel a strong desire to mock me will have open slather after 9/29 if it comes to that. Seems to me that those who can't wait are the ones who are full of it.

OPEN SLATHER, after 9/29. What do we call this?
edit on 14-7-2011 by cloaked4u because: (no reason given)

definition of slather dictionary.reverso.net...

so what opens up? A river, a volcano, a dam, the earths magnetic field, the sun, a car door opens up. slather, you on ats decide.

i'm waiting for a reply.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
check out this video wish i could figure out what simulation this person is using though so i could see it for myself. This would go with the 3 days of darkness from the hopi and the mayans. And this says on spt 26-29

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
hello??? *** THIS IS A HOAX THREAD***

what Juran says (OP) is NOT a prediction...it is a WILD GUESS...

+ he/she is talking about the rapture/apocalypse/etc

+ OP obviously DOES NOT even understand what he/she is talking about...

***NO_ONE knows the time or date of THE END...(except ONE)...(Matthew 24:36)

seeya (on sept 30,)

having said all that, i believe the end WILL come (maybe even sooner rather than later)...so be prepared !

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Juran

I agree. I'm very interested to see what the event will be. I know I feel like things are ramping up more and more. Something's got to give. I also agree with whoever said we need a calendar to track the predictions - I think that would be a fantasic addition to ATS!

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bibliomaniac
Seems quite the vague revelation. Way too broad to either agree or disagree.

I just don't understand how this can be both a prediction AND a guarantee.

Seems to me that's it's either one or the other, but since the date isn't here yet I'm going with prediction...again.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Ok ...ELENIN again

Sep. 23 - autumn equinox

"The tilt of the Earth's axis is inclined neither away from nor towards the Sun, the center of the Sun being in the same plane as the Earth's equator"

Sep. 27 - 29 Sun - Elenin - Earth on the ecliptic/celestial planes - Perfect Alignment

And that's all ....

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Threads like this can be accredited to something i call retard overload.
edit on 14-7-2011 by VicDiaz89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I agree!

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join