posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:11 AM
Before you buy a new or used newish card make sure ...
1. Its the same type.... ISA PCI AGP or PCIE
2. It fits your computer.... As in its a single slot type as some newer ones are duo slot and might not fit your pc.
3.Also dose it need to be a micro type or a standard size
4. Is your power supply up to the task.... how strong is your power supply
5. Does it use a pcie power connector or 2 .... the 6 pin pcie power connector or the 8 pin pcie connector
6. What are you going to run on it? Latest games or just MS word and the web....
edit on 4/5/2011 by dreamfox1 because: (no reason
edit on 4/5/2011 by dreamfox1 because: info