It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have You Ever Seen the SUN, I Mean Really Seen the SUN ???

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Please, do not go outside to look at the sun that would be VERY DANGEROUS and DAMAGING do not do that.

You can see the sun much better in the images below, in these most beautiful broad spectrum images of the sun.

These are images from the SECCHI - Solar Physics Branch - Naval Research Laboratory these are from videos that you can see at their site, the link will take you there.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d2973734233d.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a102c308081a.png[/atsimg]

You see, THIS is exactly what I am taking about, the debunkers will never bring you THIS, they are TOO LAZY to find it, I run into beautiful images, information, anything you can image, ALL THE TIME that is why I use soo many exclamation points !!!

The debunkers at ATS would tell you, THE WORLD IS BORING, NONE OF THE THINGS PEOPLE SAY EVER HAPPENS, but they are quite WRONG, of course.

edit on 10-7-2011 by MACchine because: fix

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
uhmm just to clarify I don't think anyone is trying to debunk the sun or sol as it's called in any way shape or form so I don't really understand the hostility in your post. That being said I love looking at images of the sun it just shows us how small we really are. Some of the images are absolutely amazing in particular when you get them in HD just beautiful.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
you sound like a man who's been to the edge and come back.

Are you saying that on ATS there is a conspiracy that the sun doesn't exist.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Golithion

If you don't understand something go back and read it again, I know a LOT people on ATS have reading problems but practice always improves.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by MACchine

Once again what is with the hostility man? No one is denying the sun's existence so I do not understand your beef that is all. Don't result to name calling it only show's zero intellect on the part of the debater.

link   
reply to post by tombangelta

I have my ENTIRE LIFE on the CUTTING EDGE, there I have been there I will stay.

NO !

link   
What is the point of this thread?!
Please clarify!
edit on 10-7-2011 by Clairaudience because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Golithion

Once again what is with the hostility man? unintelligible babble

Behave like a reasonable ADULT and the hostility will go away.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
It sure does exist. It gets in the way when you're driving too.

This was taken by my husband with his cell while driving. I would say he has really really seen the SUN.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/16cb2470d3c7.jpg[/atsimg]

Your sun pics are beautiful, btw

edit on 10-7-2011 by snowspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clairaudience
What is the point of this thread?!
Please clarify!
edit on 10-7-2011 by Clairaudience because: (no reason given)

I am showing you some beautiful images of the sun, that was clearly explained in the text on top, PLEASE, READ AGAIN !

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I think you flatter yourself too much. For a self delared 'debunker assassin' your post is somewhat a garbled mess of crappy pictures and if I may be so bold, outright silliness against the intelegence of debunkers that they don't know what the sun actually looks like.

By the way I don't know if I mentioned it but your two pictures compared to what most people could offer up in an instant are quite really crap to say the least.

edit on 10/7/11 by EnigmaAgent because: extra text

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
It sure does exist. It gets in the way when you're driving too.

This was taken by my husband with his cell while driving. I would say he has really really seen the SUN.

Thanks, I am NOT saying THIS is a speculative conspiracy I just put the thread here because the ATS mods put anything under sun suggestive of speculation in this forum, including facts that are not the least bit speculative but if the top is suggestive, it is all done like elephants in a china factory, SOO HERE IS WHERE IT GOES !

I just thought I save them the trouble of moving it.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnigmaAgent

I think you flatter yourself too much. For a self delared 'debunker assassin' your post is somewhat a garbled mess of crappy pictures and if I may be so bold, outright silliness against the intelegence of debunkers that they don't know what the sun actually looks like.

You obviously need to read it AGAIN you are reading challenged like so many others here, as for the quality of the picts, their source and EXPENSE in creating and SCIENCE behind their generation speaks for itself.

These are your tax dollars at work, if you truly believe what you say, I would suggest you start protesting IMMEDIATELY to shut down this HUGE WASTE OF TAX DOLLARS

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Pictures of the sun, and nice ones i might add. It is definetly there, about to rise in my neck of the woods. Whats the problem?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
You want some great pictures of SOL including HD pictures use SDO just FYI: sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
ha i really don't understand this thread.. AND PLEASE DONT TELL ME TO GO READ IT AGAIN.

the sun is real - no one said it wasn't
they are nice pics of the sun - which anyone can find easily
you sound hostile in your post and calling members on here names and putting them into catagory's....

sorry but i still don't understand

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
the op is right the sun dosent excist its just a big heat lamp in the sky

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by MACchine

You obviously need to read it AGAIN you are reading challenged like so many others here, as for the quality of the picts, their source and EXPENSE in creating and SCIENCE behind their generation speaks for itself.

These are your tax dollars at work, if you truly believe what you say, I would suggest you start protesting IMMEDIATELY to shut down this HUGE WASTE OF TAX DOLLARS

Once again your use of the English language (i'm guessing second) is somewhat a garbled incoherent mess, mixed with metaphores, and sentences of total gibberish that only you know what you are talking about. As no reference has been given.

"protesting"

believe what you say"

waste of tax dollars"

= total gibberish
edit on 10/7/11 by EnigmaAgent because: spelling

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
All he is saying is that debunkers would never post beautiful pictures, though I'm not sure how he could possibly know that?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

You see, THIS is exactly what I am taking about, the debunkers will never bring you THIS, they are TOO LAZY to find it, I run into beautiful images, information, anything you can image, ALL THE TIME that is why I use soo many exclamation points !!!

Actually, "the debunkers" usually post images from SDO and SOHO to prove that Nibiru doesn't exist. Unless you mean people debunking the actual Sun... Which seems like a impossible task.

Resident "Debunker" of ATS using pictures of the sun* to explain peoples confusion. Gee whiz?
edit on 10-7-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join