It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Many "Awake" ATS'ers Have We Got in the UK?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
My second main thread
just trying to work out how many of us AWARE/AWAKE in the UK

1) Where abouts you're based (roughly)
2) How old you are
3) AWAKE or just AWARE?
4) Any suggestions on the next step from anyone who may know exactly what will happen during the "shift"

If you're comfy saying which county in which country (England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales).. please do... would be nice to know how many enlightened minds are on this island with me.

If you mention somewhere close enough to where I live, I'll PM ya

Otherwise after stating your area, choose either:

AWARE: You know that 9/11 and 7/7 were false-flag terror attacks to justify illegal wars, and you know that our constant spending on these wars, government black-budget space/underground projects and fractional reserve banking is what really caused this "credit crunch" ...

IN BETWEEN You understand about the Elite Freemasons and Bilderbergs You know that Flouride, MSG and GMO Franken-Foods calcify the pineal gland and make meditation hard. You know that the Tamiflu vaccines are full of mercury, and educational systems brainwash CHILDREN into satanic thinking. You know that the Weekdays and Months pay homage to PAGAN GODS. You know that Christmas is really the birthday of the wicked ruler Nimrod, NOT Jesus. You know that the illuminati got rid of Diana, Micheal Jackon, Tupac, JFK, Benazzir Bhutto and many many others

AWAKE: You understand that we are all one. Life is just a dream. Death is nothing to fear. Energy cannot die. We are one consciouness, experiencing itself subjectively. Life is an elaborate sensory illusion and we are living multiple realities/dimensions at once. Time is circular not linear
edit on 9-7-2011 by northEASTukPIMPStheSYSTEM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
How about an aware person is one who believes something and can intelligently present their evidence in an orderly and professional manner such as 9/11.

Why must they agree with you in order for them to be aware?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
somewhere in between awake and aware

play up pompey!

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
How about an aware person is one who believes something and can intelligently present their evidence in an orderly and professional manner such as 9/11.

Why must they agree with you in order for them to be aware?

Because there are plenty of threads about that and I don't want to de-rail a very important thread.
But JUST FOR YOU, Dick Cheney was asked 15 min, 10 min 5, 2, 1 etc. to turn the planes around. This is on record. And with 7/7 , you can check my thread about DRILLS/EXERCIZES in the exact locations/scenario's as the REAL terror attacks. I give 100% proof in the form of ITV News broadcast from the morning of 7/7 (this is channel 3 national TV over here)

I was 15 and I was up and I saw it... did you?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Why would the government go through all this trouble and complexity just for an excuse to invade Iraq or pass the Patriot Act when a simple plan would have acheived the exact same results with a far less risk of something going wrong?

A single Al-Quieda man setting off a dirty bomb or something along those lines would have given America all the reason they needed.

If the government asked you to create something that would mobilize the American people is 9/11 what you would come up with? There are 1000 different things that have to go perfectly right for this to be pulled off. The amount of people with knowledge is far too large for comfort.

Look at the history of government cover-ups and how successful they were.

Gulf of Tonkin, Johnson couldn't even keep one little bombing incident secret and it was leaked through the pentagon papers.

Bay of Pigs. A disaster by Kennedy that didn't involve nearly the complexity of a 9/11 operation, totally blown

Watergate, Nixon couldn't even hide 2 people stealing files yet our government is gonna pull off something involving 4 jetliners and 100's of people?

Get serious and look at the big picture. Alot of people get hung up on details and do not see the forest through the trees.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
England, the North. More than aware.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
29 from Coventry England. And i have my own beliefs that don't fit in with what you have listed.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Get serious and look at the big picture. Alot of people get hung up on details and do not see the forest through the trees.

How can you tell me to get serious?

I guess Dr Kelly killed himself did he? Because certain factions of the government wouldnt POSSIBLY go to the complexity of making it look like suicide?
I guess Princess Diana died in an accident did she? Because government wuoldnt POSSIBLY go to the complexity of making it look like a car crash?

Yeah right mate, you get serious

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I reside along the Hants/Surrey borders - 55 yrs old and have been awaiting this since I was 15 yrs old.

I find your definitions of awake and aware a bit strange!

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by northEASTukPIMPStheSYSTEM

Staging a car accident and staging something as complex as 9/11 are two very different things. Taking your example of Princess Diana let's examine this shall we.

If they want to kill her sure they will stage a car accident, fair enough. Now let's apply 9/11 to your Diana example and see what we come up with.

Although the staged car crash would work just fine instead of something easy like that the government instead decides to send 4 jetliners crashing into the city which takes out multiple buildings, where one of them just happens to fall on Princess Diana's car.

Of course the buildings were really brought down on purpose and the jetliners were all there just to make the people believe the buildings werent' actually demolished.

Do you get an idea of why this conspiracy doesn't hold any weight? It is far too much overkill and the risk far too high for it to have been contemplated. It wasn't necessary to do all this to achieve their goals.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Hello !

I'm new to ats,
I live in the north east (near geordie land)
I'm 22 years old.

Im AWARE and wanting to change the world !

(awake just seems like the bill hicks joke and not feasible to live with that mind set)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Staging a car accident and staging something as complex as 9/11 are two very different things. Taking your example of Princess Diana let's examine this shall we.

If they want to kill her sure they will stage a car accident, fair enough. Now let's apply 9/11 to your Diana example and see what we come up with.

Although the staged car crash would work just fine instead of something easy like that the government instead decides to send 4 jetliners crashing into the city which takes out multiple buildings, where one of them just happens to fall on Princess Diana's car.

Of course the buildings were really brought down on purpose and the jetliners were all there just to make the people believe the buildings werent' actually demolished.

Do you get an idea of why this conspiracy doesn't hold any weight? It is far too much overkill and the risk far too high for it to have been contemplated. It wasn't necessary to do all this to achieve their goals.

Yes it was, there was $300 billion of Gold in the vault and all the companies who owned it, lost it

Silverstein made a killing

And "Princess Diana" is an anagram for "dies in a car spin" and "ascend in paris"
So that title, spells her death
Her father must have known she would rise in paris (die) and how she would die (car spin) and that she would be a princess at the time

Thats what you call elaborate mate
Don't tell me I dont know my stuff

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

I reside in the UK.

Common sense and Logic...

I find myself constantly stumbling across egotistical people induced by networked websites such as ATS!

You will find that people (public) if given the chance to discuss an alternative topic, will know a lot more than you would expect, people just choose not to because they find no need to...

The term awake suggests to me that who ever uses it feels they are more knowledgeable than someone who is supposedly asleep.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by northEASTukPIMPStheSYSTEM

Yes it was, there was $300 billion of Gold in the vault and all the companies who owned it, lost it

Silverstein made a killing

And "Princess Diana" is an anagram for "dies in a car spin" and "ascend in paris"
So that title, spells her death
Her father must have known she would rise in paris (die) and how she would die (car spin) and that she would be a princess at the time

Thats what you call elaborate mate
Don't tell me I dont know my stuff

The anagram stuff is pushed a little far...don't you think?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by cetra

Hello !

I'm new to ats,
I live in the north east (near geordie land)
I'm 22 years old.

Im AWARE and wanting to change the world !

(awake just seems like the bill hicks joke and not feasible to live with that mind set)

hey mate welcome, am pretty new to join myself but been lurkin' for quite a few years

You hearda Grimsby?
Probs top on the list of places that "need changing" LOL but thats where im living

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by spaceshrimp

The anagram stuff is pushed a little far...don't you think?

Yes, I didnt even wanna' get on such a silly topic but this guy thinks he knows it all.
The proof is there. LOL

So you didnt like that anagram, how about this anagram
How about you try it? If it's wrong, post and tell everyone that I am wrong

Jesus Christ and the Disciples
=
Reject as Childish Stupidness

Letter for letter, need I say any more?

I bet you don't even reply now....

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by spaceshrimp

I realize that anagram is pushed far but that proves my point I think. You will notice how the op is avoiding me now and talking about details regarding Diana which means he cannot debate my argument however so I think it served it's purpose.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I like the enthusiasm and I think I see where you are coming from, but I wouldn't say that is what being awake is like. Maybe we are all one as in the same species, but my motivations and interests are fully educational, whereas I see most people only monitarily motivated. Too many people want to be what they have not what they are, and I am more than glad that that separates me from those people--yet I think I would consider myslef (at least close to) awake.

And if life is to be truely an illusion... what is real?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

reply to post by spaceshrimp

I realize that anagram is pushed far but that proves my point I think. You will notice how the op is avoiding me now and talking about details regarding Diana which means he cannot debate my argument however so I think it served it's purpose.

No mate i think you choose what you want to believe despite there being enough evidence out there.
EDIT: No offence, but your mind is trying to rationalize such a complicated event... it took me quite a few months but this is old news back, I passed that milestone in 2005 ... shame that you are still at it

But please do go on...
You thought I was avoiding a question or just avoiding getting into a silly debate?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhysicsAdept

I like the enthusiasm and I think I see where you are coming from, but I wouldn't say that is what being awake is like. Maybe we are all one as in the same species, but my motivations and interests are fully educational, whereas I see most people only monitarily motivated. Too many people want to be what they have not what they are, and I am more than glad that that separates me from those people--yet I think I would consider myslef (at least close to) awake.

And if life is to be truely an illusion... what is real?

Thanks for your post. Exactly......... if real is what we can "touch" and "see" and "smell" and "taste"

Then... electricity isnt real?
Electrons/protons/neurons arent real?
Love isnt real?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join