It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Want Proof, ELEnin <-- Extinction, I'll Give You Proof -- You Can't Handle!!!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by athenegoddess

craziness
it goes on and on and on

Mac should get an award for how many stars and flags he got for posting nearly identical topics

OMG even creepier - they're both at the top of page 23

am I insane? no I can't be cause I posted in the other thread...so they are there right?

ok.... I gotta go question reality for a bit... ♥

references
Proof Solid
Proof you can't handle
edit on 17-7-2011 by Forevever because: just so I know I'm not insane

phew ok not insane - this one is only page 16.. I feel better

edit on 17-7-2011 by Forevever because: regaining composure

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by athenegoddess
Unless you are a Mayan Calendar scholar, who are you to make a judgement about it's end date?

All we can really go on is what the Maya themselves say, and that's very little and sometimes contradictory, which is why there are at least 3 "end dates" floating around. It really doesn't matter, though, because just as my calendar "ends" every year and a new one "begins", so does the Mayan calendar. It "ends", and a new cycle begins.

It's not an "end" where nothing else follows, at least according to the Maya understanding. Also, the Maya don't talk about all this "evolution" business that modern New Agers have tacked on to what was originally a pretty elegant time keeping system.

It's very, very important and they have stages of evolution.

Do tell. Do they really, now? According to who? The Maya themselves, or some white guy with a penchant for feathers and a will to fleece the gullible? You'll have to excuse me. I'm not a Mayan, but I AM a Shawnee. These white guys running around and stealing native cultures, repackaging them to suit a peculiar agenda, and then selling them to unsuspecting folks really get under my skin.

Apparently we are about to reach the end of evolving.

There is another name for "the end of evolving". It's more properly described as "extinction". Until a species is extinct, it will ALWAYS evolve. That's the way of nature.

As we reach the end of evolving, the last thing to do is shed everything around us that still keeps us as lesser beings. We have to get rid of government and control. Basically everything that surrounds our culture. And that means destroying it; literally.

This is one of those things I've never quite understood about this whole farce involving the theft, repackaging, and resale of Maya culture. How, precisely, do folks expect to survive destruction? Have they never seen what destruction looks like?

OR... have they just re-defined and re-packaged the concept of "destruction" too? Something more user-friendly, perhaps. A warm and fuzzy sort of annihilation?

When the cosmic rays start pouring over us from the milky way galaxy, something will happen.

I have two questions about this, and they are serious questions. I'd really like to know. First, precisely what sort of "cosmic rays" are you referring to? Gamma? Alpha? X-rays? There are all sorts of radiant energy under the catch-all heading of "cosmic rays", and I'm not sure which of those folks are referring to as being involved in this alleged "evolution".

The second question is this: We live, right now this instant, INSIDE the Milky Way. Why are these "cosmic rays" going to wait for this upcoming moment to start bombarding us? What's supposed to be keeping them from bombarding us right now, this instant, bathed in the environment in which they flourish? It's like getting into a bath tub without getting wet. How does that work? What is it about this alleged "alignment" that will strip off the coating that keeps us safe from these rays NOW?

I bet you back then, the Mayans were in awe of whoever would be living in 2011 AD. It's us! We are the evolved ones! We are becoming more spiritual and truth is coming more constant.

What is there to envy about a people you believe are going into total destruction? Do you envy convicts as they are strapped in to the electric chair too?

Don't you guy's feel it too?

In a word, and in all honesty, NO.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Did you actually bother to read the paper you linked to? If you did, you do not seem to understand what it is saying:

This observation supports the hypothesis that the resonance and beat between the
solar tide cycle and nontidal solar activity cycle influences the sunspot cycle and its varying magnitudes.
The above relations between the unpredictable solar flares and the predictable solar tidal effects could be
used and further developed to forecast the dangerous space weather and therefore reduce its destructive
power against the humans in space and satellites controlling mobile phones and global positioning
satellite (GPS) systems.

Do you see the word "earthquake" here? Did the ancient Maya notice that their cell-phones were disrupted? In fact, what was the point of your post at all? T&C dictates that you at least make some sort of comment or express an opinion. Here's my opinion: you're way out of your depth. I've already decided you're not even really an astrologer.
edit on 17-7-2011 by DJW001 because: Edit to correct formatting.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
A little out of order, I know, but the history channel airs this program called 'nostradamus effect.'

They have some writings from Egypt, that I must say, are quite compelling.

One thing that stands out is the description and color of this object. I think it was described as a red fire like ball that did not strike the earth, but because of its size, caused massive gravitational issues with our big blue ball.

The other matter was maybe a prophecy about when it would come back; the timeline being measured by 110 generations(35-40 years) would put its arrival at 3600 years from the time of the carvings.

I thought the piece was well researched and presented.

For all you poo-pooers out there, nasa knows ,and has documented publicly that there is something coming.

And furthermore, there are rumors that nasa removed elenin from its's JPL orbital map
, but I have not taken the time to validate these claims.
edit on 17-7-2011 by radpetey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Posting video links - ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ
* Link
* Description
* Review/Opinion

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on 17/7/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Carl Calleman is not a Mayan calendar expert. He is a microbiologist. Everything he has said about the Mayans is a complete fabrication on his part. Johan Normark on the other hand is an expert on the Mayans and his site goes into extreme detail on why Calleman and other 2012 "prophets" are wrong.

Archaeological Haecceities

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join