It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Want Proof, ELEnin <-- Extinction, I'll Give You Proof -- You Can't Handle!!!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by athenegoddess

If I look at the Sun on 12/21/12 I won't see the Milky Way because the Milky Way is not visible in the daytime.

Fact.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Did you not see that picture of the sky on 12-21-12? Does that happen every year? If so, please prove it. I'd love to see this.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

No. It doesn't happen. Every year or on 12/21/12.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

what you are saying and threatening here would have got Albert Einsteins theory of relativity thrown out of here for lack of proof. or do you think he was just greeted with open arms, and they threw him a big party for his discovery. no he was ridiculed and scoffed at. and it was not him that proved his theory correct but others who choose to look into his theory.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Ok OP, i have a question for you.

Since you are 100 percent convinced of this occurring, and since you have shared so much "wisom", "insight" and "irrefutable evidence", what will you do with all this?

Post it on a conspiracy website, for fear mongering purposes?

And are you making preparations, for the impending doom?

Vvv

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by letscit

what you are saying and threatening here would have got Albert Einsteins theory of relativity thrown out of here for lack of proof. or do you think he was just greeted with open arms, and they threw him a big party for his discovery. no he was ridiculed and scoffed at. and it was not him that proved his theory correct but others who choose to look into his theory.

Einstein explained his ideas in a series of thought experiments that anyone can follow. His ideas were elegant, and explained a great deal. He did not run around scrawling "We're all going to die!" on every wall in Zurich.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by letscit

What are you talking about? I proved the OP's claims wrong using primary sources and he has yet to acknowledge this fact. How this equate to Einstein publishing the theory of relativity, which was a well written piece of science. In fact, it was accepted by many of the big names in physics shortly after it was published, the first of these being Max Planck.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by felonius
reply to post by MACchine

I was prepared to totally blow off your post but you have some good ideas.

Have you considered that whatever "it" is could be fake/non threatening?

It would serve the same purpose.

IF it is legit, they can suspend all the constitutions they want. It really wont make a rats ass of difference if the planet is cracked.

"They" should be more scared of this than we. IF all "law" broke down, they would have no protection and would be open game.

Hmmmm.

Spoken like a thoughtful anarchist! Images of Elmer Fudds tip toeing everywhere emitting "Duhuhuhuhuha" laughter amongst evil grins as they search for hiding politicians, bankers, and C.E.O.s filled my mind... thanks for you vision, it gave my TWISTED mind something to laugh about!

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by OverMan

omg!! that is the best post on here so far. sorry if this is off topic. but have noticed this trend on ats starting around the time the fukushima thread was going. was some great discussion and obvious uncovered lies and secrets and i did contribute an follow that thread often. this has been a great site but the patterns emerging are endangering this site. hope it all has nothing to do with a thread i read on here a few months ago about the government putting paid agents into ats.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

You offer no proof and I did. Sorry.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by letscit
reply to post by OverMan

omg!! that is the best post on here so far. sorry if this is off topic. but have noticed this trend on ats starting around the time the fukushima thread was going. was some great discussion and obvious uncovered lies and secrets and i did contribute an follow that thread often. this has been a great site but the patterns emerging are endangering this site. hope it all has nothing to do with a thread i read on here a few months ago about the government putting paid agents into ats.

You're funny... ATS servers are located in... drum roll please... LANGLEY, VIRGINIA! Home of such pleasantries as the N.S.A. ... C.I.A. ... and TADAAAA!... GOOGLE ... (see avatar) Paid agents on ATS?

naaa...

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by OverMan

IF YOU have zero technical knowledge then it will impossible for you to identify REAL technical knowledge, instead you will buy into nonsensical POPULAR conclusions, that YOU can understand, which is all loony toons.

You mean, like, "Nibiru broke up The Beatles?"

Quite rude as were several other of your posts yet you can be found saying the same thing about the OP.
Hypocritical often?

Do you consider the OP's assertions about The Beatles to be well reasoned, or a nonsensical POPULAR conclusion? I believe that I have demonstrated my technical knowledge, and MACchine's behavior is consistently rude. They continue to refuse to engage all the legitimate points that have been raised:

1. The newspaper articles do not affirm that scientists "found a new planet." They report the finding of (what turned out to be several) infra-red objects. They clearly list several possibilities and the discoverer did not favor the planet theory.

2. They claim that the data provided by NASA is probably false, but give no source to support that contention other than to TYPE IN ALL CAPS.

3. They distort the meaning of the Space.com article in such a way as to make it appear that observations of all NEO's are now kept secret.

4.They challenge us to provide empirical data, yet reject it when we provide it.

I'm not even going to go into the irrelevant nonsense about Ollie North (of whom I am no great fan) and the digression about "FEMA camps." Please re-read the OP and ask yourself how you would describe its tone. Would words like "badgering," "bullying," "insulting" and "provocative" not be appropriate. Although I admit that many of the responses have directly reflected this tone, many of them have been more than reasonable and much more courteous than MAChine perhaps deserves. MACchine's responses have invariably been intended to offend, so I wonder why this thread seems so unfriendly?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Did you not see that picture of the sky on 12-21-12? Does that happen every year? If so, please prove it. I'd love to see this.

You're an astrologer. Where is the Sun every 21st of December? How much does the Zodiac move in relation to the fixed stars every year? Does the Galactic Plane move in relation to the Zodiac? By how much every year? How precise do astrological alignments need to be to be significant?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

planck and him where best friends. the rest of the scientific community scoffed and ridiculed him. it took 3 years and a solar eclipse before he was proven right and his theory accepted. my point being, the scientists arent always right. sometimes to find the correct answer you have to go against the grain.

Science is a way of thinking much more than it is a body of knowledge.
Carl Sagan

A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.
Albert Einstein

As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain, and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality.
Albert Einstein

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.
Albert Einstein

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

What proof? That picture? Here's a more accurate one. It shows where the stars, planets, and the center of the Galaxy are too.

edit on 7/10/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by letscit

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.
Albert Einstein

So which explanation is the more complex: Elenin is just a comet, or the OP's Ollie-North-30-year-old-news-clipping-FEMA-camp one?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by letscit

Denying ignorance is endangering this site? I proved the OP wrong on the second page of this thread. 10 pages later MACchine continues to ignore this fact and in fact continues to site the 1983 article as proof. Not only him, but people who read the OP, but clearly not the rest of the thread, continue to talk about the 1983 article and I and others have to continue to prove the claims about an incoming planet wrong. Yet, here we are on page 12, with 67 flags, and we keep retreading the same ground because the OP fails to admit that he was wrong and he continues to embrace ignorance.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by letscit

Yep - as you say, he had to prove his theory correct.

However he was able to predict what it would take to do so, others were also able to check his predictions - and the first evidential proof was from Eddington in 1919.

The obvious analogy would be that someone can provide some check on this that anyone could perform to show it to be true...

I'm sure we all await revelation of such a potential proof!

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by letscit

You also have to remember that what Einstein proposed turned the world of physics on its head. It's going to take scientists a while to review everything before they make such a big change. However, in the end the scientific method won out and in only a few years. Here we're dealing with an article almost 30 years old and not one person has come forward to state the original findings were wrong. So, please point me in the direction of an article that contradicts Houck and his team, otherwise admit that the OP was wrong and stop trying to draw this out further just because MACchine's posts reflect your worldview.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join