It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens are BS

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGuyThatThinksClearly

post by TheGuyThatThinksClearly
yeah some children think cause you have different opinions you are a troll... awesome logic....

Its not different opinions that are the problem .... its how you express them .
Civility costs nothing .

link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh

Originally posted by TheGuyThatThinksClearly

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz

Religion is the most closest thing to evidence that aliens exist. This is a troll. Nothing to see here.

of course
different opinion = troll

great logic...........

New account . . . check

Incendiary comments . . check

Likely troll . . . check.

incendiary comments = different opinion = troll...

sad...

link   

link   
Hi Guy,

Welcome.

It's good to know we can all have our opinions, and even Beliefs if that's what does it for you, without having people make big claims as to our sanity. Good isn't it?

There are many people who have had experiences with Visitors. I see you have not, so it would be hard for you to think in any other way, well.. until you do have some experience of it yourself.

Until then you have every right to your opinions no matter how far away they may be from the reality some people live.

Enjoy your stay here.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

Does that make me a Troll, probably so according to some of the kids on this site.

So you are admitting to your troll like ways. Very big of you.

yeah some children think cause you have different opinions you are a troll...
awesome logic....

No, I think people consider trolls to be those who's threads are of such low quality ramblings, no links and no evidence provided as facts. In addition it is someone whos mind is made and up already and did not come here with intentions to discuss only to cause friction. We get it. You don't believe and that's your opinion so does this possibly belong in the rant section? You bet your ass it does.
edit on 6-7-2011 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MathematicalPhysicist

It's funny because the OP thinks we are the only ones out here in the entire universe. So he doesn't believe any life out there. He must be religious. This is not the forum for you.
edit on 6-7-2011 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

We have observed the closest star systems to us by 20 light year and have yet to find no alien civilizations. Anything beyond that is irrelevant, as even traveling at the speed of light, which is impossible, will take at least 20 years and round trips will take at the very least 40 years.

No. The official answer is that we haven't found any alien civilization. The real answer is that we have. See what I did there? And No again... I'm pretty sure that these E.T's who fly these UFO's can fly 5 times more than the speed of light considering the fact they no longer follow the rules of physic, and UFOs making 90 degree turns in such high speeds...

Ah, yes. There must be a conspiracy of all the astronomers, astrophysicists, and optical physicists around the world who have published their observations in peer-reviewed articles. Rationally, who are most people going to listen to? Credible scientists who's experiments can be repeated, or random users on a forum? And you are free to believe what you want, but that does not make it factual and the truth. Travel at light speed is impossible, and faster-than-light travel only happens in science fiction. If these "UFO's" can travel 5 times of the speed of light, you wouldn't even be able to detect them according to the laws of physics.
edit on 6-7-2011 by MathematicalPhysicist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
***ATTENTION***

The off topic comments. The jokes. The insults.

link   
Sorry post deleted
edit on 6-7-2011 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

link   

I cannot show you proof of alien life but I can show you possible proof of proof

It is now known that 1% to 1.5% of sunlike stars possess such a planet, where "sunlike star" refers to any main-sequence star of spectral classes

en.wikipedia.org...

So 1% of 200-400 billion (stars in the milky way alone) is 2-4 billion sunlike stars with possible Earth-like planets.

Also, closer to home. Water the catalyst for life? If so what about Europa.

You call us children? I think it is you who needs to grow up and learn about Astrophysics

ALS
edit on 6-7-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
What we have here is a willingness to believe in something without proof.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

It's funny because the OP thinks we are the only ones out here in the entire universe. So he doesn't believe any life out there. He must be religious. This is not the forum for you.
edit on 6-7-2011 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

We have observed the closest star systems to us by 20 light year and have yet to find no alien civilizations. Anything beyond that is irrelevant, as even traveling at the speed of light, which is impossible, will take at least 20 years and round trips will take at the very least 40 years.

No. The official answer is that we haven't found any alien civilization. The real answer is that we have. See what I did there? And No again... I'm pretty sure that these E.T's who fly these UFO's can fly 5 times more than the speed of light considering the fact they no longer follow the rules of physic, and UFOs making 90 degree turns in such high speeds...

Ah, yes. There must be a conspiracy of all the astronomers, astrophysicists, and optical physicists around the world who have published their observations in peer-reviewed articles. Rationally, who are most people going to listen to? Credible scientists who's experiments can be repeated, or random users on a forum? And you are free to believe what you want, but that does not make it factual and the truth. Travel at light speed is impossible, and faster-than-light travel only happens in science fiction. If these "UFO's" can travel 5 times of the speed of sound, you wouldn't even be able to detect them according to the laws of physics.

Those mainstream scientists can say whatever they officially want to say. But if were going to have a off-world perspective...These E.T races are highly advanced than us...It'll be ignorant for us to say that we are the smartest civilization in the entire universe.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I agree with the op in that I don't believe aliens have visited earth but I do believe aliens exist elsewhere in the universe, to think otherwise defies common sense.

Also, I wish people would stop using the ''troll'' card on this site, it's a way over used cliche of a word which is used so much it now gets on my tits just looking at it. Get original.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

We also have a newbie who doesn't know how to use the forums.
Can you at least present some major U.F.O. cases that have been debunked.
Something? A little grain of nougat? cheese?

Help!!!!!

link   
You people CAN'T handle this can you?

Ha ha ha!

All that "belief" without a shred of proof being shattered in a simple thread that hits nails on heads and you run panicking for your troll guns and rant labels.

You are weak and you know it. You make me laugh.

edit on 6/7/2011 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

link   

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

TGTTC,
Can you answer my question from THIS post??

Originally posted by defuntion
So, do you believe "Aliens are not real". There is no Alien life anywhere??
Or, do you mean "No inteligent alien life has visited Earth"??

I'd like to know what intent your claim had in the OP...

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Click here for more information.

I bet he wont reply...

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

or are you using selective moderation?

Yes. Yes I am.
VERY selective.

Now entertain me with some knowledge in the coconut of yours.

Now dance.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join