It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hugh Grant, our Charlie Sheen in UK, media and UK Prime Ministers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I was amazed to hear this its BBC news report. There is a big furore at the moment in England, our media is yet to be subdued totally by the Murdoch machine. The Murdoch machine I don't know who is behind it is being vilified in the UK at the moment. The Main Private Investigator who was sanctioned to target murder victims and families to hack mobile phones calls was caught out by Hugh Grant. The connection to Margaret Thatcher and the rest, there is good evidence also our police were paid to provide numbers of victims to enable them to target the families of murder victims and also terrorist 7/7 bombings.

Watch the video, the above is just my words, watch and form your own opinion.

www.bbc.co.uk...
edit on 6-7-2011 by Gooseygander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
This is big news in the UK!

I think this is going to be the end of the news of the world!

Well at least the end of their name, they will just re brand with a new name!

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
The TPTB plans are not escaping the attention of well placed people, reporters who actually have a brain and have to choke back indignation at their news script, and more everyday citizens. My guess anyways. Or just another deception to make us think that anyways. I'm sure all the newspapers and media outlets lose so many qualified journalists once they realise the score. They just go to other outlets.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
just another corrupt group being busted and lets not forget that the public can do absolutely nothing about it. Now if you were to do something like that, well....lets say you would have been locked up by now and unable to post anything.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Gooseygander

"No. You should try some real journalism Paul cos your not an idiot, you could probably do it!"

Classic.

Thanks for posting, really made me smile.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
If Murdoch's under the spotlight for this then I'm sure the BBC should also be under a lot of scrutiny for their blatant bias too.

I mean, first painting anyone opposed to the Labour party as criminals and liars and the former government as the greatest thing our country ever had despite the ruination under their leadership of our nation and now a seemingly unbiased view of their main rival?

Hmm.....fishy.

I'd rather trust what ITN say about this since they're also rivals of Sky News but also have never been under the bias scrutiny like BBC have.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
But its a start sir, I do not know how the media evolves here but would this have made Popular media networks if equivalent in USA, i doubt it. The UK still , don't ask me why, is fighting the NWO. They chose to expose old news, this happen 5/6 years ago now. The ace up their hand to prevent Murdoch or others playing their crucial NWO hand. They have chosen to share this now, it is OLD news, Paulson Cameron's bloke mysteriously resigned 4 months ago. Not so mystery now he was distancing himself from the eventual release.

edit on 6-7-2011 by Gooseygander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I said this already on another thread, Hugh Grant, who just seemed like another posh English actor, has gone way up in my estimation. To name and shame the past 5 PMs takes some courage. Good on you mate

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

My Pleasure Wide eyes it was lost at the end, but definitely showed Hugh to be a cut above humor wise
edit on 7-7-2011 by Gooseygander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
News of the World to close amid hacking scandal

www.bbc.co.uk...

"This Sunday's edition of the News of the World will be its last, News International chairman James Murdoch has said, after days of increasingly damaging allegations against the paper"

Too right! You just jknow they will leave it a bit till it all dies down then start up again under a new name.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Gooseygander

Heres a new video: www.bbc.co.uk...

Actor Hugh Grant has told a BBC Question Time audience that he believes the closure of the News of The World, amid mounting pressure over phone hacking allegations, is a cynical management manoeuvre.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Firefly_

I watched that a few nights ago. I don't usually watch question time but I saw that Hugh Grant was gonna be on it so I tuned in. Hugh is really passionate about this and it's great to see someone with influence in this country taking action.

Rupert Murdoch must have known about these activities, if not encouraged them to sell papers. I knew as soon as Goosey posted this that Murdoch would get away scott free. The people at the top never get held accountable for the wrong doings of their organisations.

It's piss poor and it's about time they did. It's just like the MP expenses, the bankers, the army etc... They always have a fall guy/s. It makes me sick.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Nevermind. Made a mistake.
edit on 11-7-2011 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
The Times is going under now, excellent ...

new topics

top topics

join