It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are all the dead birds that died from the fireworks??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+78 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I'm eagerly awaiting news from around the country of all the birds falling from the sky..... because as we all know, the reason why they died in the beginning of this year was because of the New Years celebratory fireworks.

So, Im anxiously awaiting all the news about more dead birds considering 10x more fireworks are lit on the 4th of July. Thanks scientist, MSM, talking heads, etc... i'm eagerly awaiting.

Anyone else waiting?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Those were said to be cloaking crafts the birds encountered

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
There's a thread from the other day on this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I haven't read any reports yet of anything similar to January though...

spec

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
S&F for cracking me up.

January was cold and had far less fireworks, but yesterday every single one of my neighbors were trying to kill birds all day and night.... and the only dead bird I saw was the one my cat caught in the yard.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SadButTrue
I'm eagerly awaiting news from around the country of all the birds falling from the sky..... because as we all know, the reason why they died in the beginning of this year was because of the New Years celebratory fireworks.

So, Im anxiously awaiting all the news about more dead birds considering 10x more fireworks are lit on the 4th of July. Thanks scientist, MSM, talking heads, etc... i'm eagerly awaiting.

Anyone else waiting?

That made my day.

No "Copycats" this year?

Did they all get some counseling?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I hear ya, my neighborhood was lightning them up more than I ever remember. Maybe the birds are just really high and still falling, but I won't hold my breath.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I had been wondering that too...

Wait...[sarcasm] No birds died at the beginning of the year, no animals were killed off in mass... your crazy!! Go back to sleep you conspiracy buff! [/sarcasm]

Pretty much the response youll get from asking the morons in the country about it... The events are long forgotten... hence, never existed....

Just like John Wheeler, WHO!!??!?!

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
It hadn't occurred to me but you have a point.

Glad somebody is on the ball :-)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
It will be explained away by debunkers as some fluke coincidence at the beginning of the year. A perfect storm, if you will, of birds vs. fireworks.

Of course, this disregards the fact that the exponential increase in firework activity last night versus the New Year fireworks should have increased the likelihood of another fluke occurrence.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Obviously one of two things happened.

1) A non-binding resolution was signed between birds and fireworks to establish a DMZ, firework free zones, and an investigative comitte to protect the rights of birds from explosives being launched in the vicinity.

2) A global governing body was created to educate young birds on the dangers of fireworks and free market economics.

Also, new regulations are being implemented which were authored by Cass Sunstien. Fireworks are now very concerned that they may, in fact, be sued in court by birds because all animals deserve legal representation.
edit on 2011/7/5 by sbctinfantry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by sbctinfantry
Obviously one of two things happened.

1) A non-binding resolution was signed between birds and fireworks to establish a DMZ, firework free zones, and an investigative comitte to protect the rights of birds from explosives being launched in the vicinity.

2) A global governing body was created to educate young birds on the dangers of fireworks and free market economics.

Also, new regulations are being implemented which were authored by Cass Sunstien. Fireworks are now very concerned that they may, in fact, be sued in court by birds because all animals deserve legal representation.
edit on 2011/7/5 by sbctinfantry because: (no reason given)

I think also Obama appointed a Bird/Fireworks Czar to ensure this sort of thing doesn't happen again. That guy has priorities after all.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
All the birds are being held at FEMA camps for their own protection.

Seems to have worked.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hessling
All the birds are being held at FEMA camps for their own protection.

Seems to have worked.

FEMA shelters, not camps.
i'm a volunteer for a Disaster Animal Response Team, DART, we call them shelters, not camps.

we set up shelters in disaster incidents to save animals.

no e-mails received, nobody deployed, no shelter set up, no birds.

nice that someone noticed.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
They turned into the illuminati chicken nuggets in that one rant thread about the lunatics on this site.

In all seriousness, though, that's an excellent question. I guess they suddenly learned to be okay with them.

Or perhaps somebody did a Jedi mind trick on them to stop them from being scared.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
It was anything but fireworks that killed those birds.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Now rather than just shocking and killing the flocks, the new and improved fireworks are designed to vaporize the birds. Hiding any evidence of the die offs and eliminating the proof so there is no need for questioning or placing blame. lol

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Well After the show I put on at my home location last night,.
they should have been fallin outta the sky like rain,.
I had neighbors on the third block over cheerin,.
If the theory of that being a cause,... there wouldnt be any left in my hood.
I never for a second thought that BS was valid
edit on 5-7-2011 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Hahahaha!! Awesome!! I was thinking that the other day, while reading a post warning of the bogus UFO threads that would pop up on July 4th weekend. Hmmmm!! I guess I'm eagerly waiting with you.......

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Anyone else waiting?

since these massive fireworks displays are over two hundreds years old, wouldn't a scientist or PETA have noticed by now.
thank you for the notice

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

reply to post by JibbyJedi

I hear ya, my neighborhood was lightning them up more than I ever remember. Maybe the birds are just really high and still falling, but I won't hold my breath.

You guys have it all wrong birds fall up during the summer months , reports will be flowing in from the space station any time now.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join