It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hacker Exposes Parts of Florida's Voting Database 31

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Hacker Exposes Parts of Florida's Voting Database 31

politics.slashdot.org

Dangerous_Minds writes
"Some people feel that elections can be rigged and votes tampered with. One hacker, who goes by the name of Abhaxas, decided to prove that votes aren't secure by exposing parts of the Florida voting database. Said Abhaxas while posting the data, 'Who believes voting isn't tampered with?'"
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

16e.) Illicit Activity: Discussion of illicit activities, specifically...., engaging in computer hacking, ... are strictly forbidden. You will also not link to sites or online content that contains discussion or advocacy of such material.

edit on 4-7-2011 by dbates because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I want somebody to hack the presidential elections and expose tampering with those...

because if Obama wins this next election I'm gonna have to guess it's rigged

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

16e.) Illicit Activity: Discussion of illicit activities, specifically...., engaging in computer hacking, ... are strictly forbidden. You will also not link to sites or online content that contains discussion or advocacy of such material.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

I want somebody to hack the presidential elections and expose tampering with those...

The 2004 Ohio election was rigged, votes were routed to a private server (under the operation of Michael Connell) before being routed to Blackwell's office for tabulation.

Michael Connell

Even with hard proof of election tampering in 2004, there is still no outrage from the "conservatives". But just the idea that Obama might win the 2012 election is enough to have them making accusations of election tampering.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
What a moron. Why have a twitter account? Idiot is going to get caught by the MIB.

*knock Knock*

*Who is it?

*Your worst nightmare! Where's the battering ram?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by here4awhile

Wasn't that already pretty well established with the Bush Election and the voting machines at that time as well???

I doubt anyone has bothered to improve the security of electronic voting machines. Or even made any improvements in securing any part of the voting process as a result.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
What a moron. Why have a twitter account? Idiot is going to get caught by the MIB.

*knock Knock*

*Who is it?

*Your worst nightmare! Where's the battering ram?

This guy should get a reward..

Not a battering ram..

They should fix the security problem and
offer this guy a job.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
This is EXACTLY how BUSH won the 2001 election and put America in the downward spiral we have been in ever since!!!

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

thats why electronic voting isnt allowed in germany^^ the german hacker community proofed every method to be manipulatable...but we know in america everything is possible, even the good old "oh sorry we lost some voting boxes"

and now i never want to hear again that anon/lulzsec aka #antisec is cia^^
edit on 3-7-2011 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
let me guess the password was " admin "

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

Originally posted by cerebralassassins
let me guess the password was " admin "

no, six numbers...123456

ymmd =)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Strange the picture from the guys twitter feed is this.

Which comes from the movie Abraxas. Starring Jesse Ventura.

www.canuxploitation.com...
edit on 3-7-2011 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by here4awhile

I felt exactly the same about the 2004 election.

There were plenty of inconsistencies revealed afterwards but they didn't get a proper investigation.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by here4awhile

I was just thinking the exact same thing today. I know too many people who will not vote for Obama, and though they don't represent everyone, I have yet to meet a person who feels he has done anything in his presidency. If he is re-elected, I'm calling shenanigans.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Well hopefully this Blackhat isn't an idiot and doesn't use his real info, or Ip address..
edit on 3-7-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
after reading the thread, seems like an easy thing to hoax. All you have is a trail of data that is basically something that could be typed and throw some symbols in.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by here4awhile

He did not win the first election and was placed in power by the NWO to destroy America .

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join