It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Battle for all Mankind

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I have come to the conclusion that the US is now at a defacto holy war/Crusade with the Muslim countries:

Pakistan
Iraq
Afghanistan
Libya
Yemen

Also additional sub-battles:
1. Operation Enduring Freedom – Afghanistan (OEF-A)
2. Operation Enduring Freedom - Philippines (OEF-P) (formerly Operation Freedom Eagle)
3. Operation Enduring Freedom - Horn of Africa (OEF-HOA)
4. Operation Enduring Freedom - Pankisi Gorge (completed in 2004)
5. Operation Enduring Freedom - Trans Sahara (OEF-TS) (see also Insurgency in the Maghreb (2002–present))
6. Operation Enduring Freedom - Caribbean and Central America (OEF-CCA)
7. Operation Enduring Freedom - Kyrgyzstan (completed in 2004)

I think what we are witnessing right now is the birth of the Gog-Magog war:

imranhosein.org...

The USA/Nato/Western powers vs the Russian/China/Eastern powers. I think either the West is magog or vice versa and the east is the other side. After they fight and kill each other off then the middle east will fight israel or something of that nature. I really am starting to see the pieces of the puzzle fall into place. All religious books (torah, bible, quran) talk about this gigantic battle. This battle is called Armageddon.

We are witnessing the chess pieces being placed on the board. Iran is surrounded by 3 sides: the persian gulf, iraq on the west, and afghanistan on the east. President obama said their is a troop withdrawal from iraq. Those are all lies. There is a troop transfer from Iraq to afghanistan. Troop levels in Afghanistan are currently rising:

www.cbsnews.com...

www.nationaljournal.com...

Combat zones
* Iraq - Approximately 45,600 US personnel[3] as of December 31, 2010.
* Afghanistan – Approximately 103,700 US personnel[3] as of December 31, 2010.
* Libya - Approximately 8,500 US personnel[4] as of May 22, 2011.

www.fas.org...

This battle is not just starting now. It has been in the making for 10 years now. What we have just witnessed for the past 10 years is only the positioning of the forces and just recently the arab spring operations. These operations are designed to spread discord amongst the arab populations to make it seem to the world that Israel and us interests are being threatened and to give the green light for major battle operations. This will be the beginning of the Gog-Magog war. Grab your popcorn, its about to get real.

The culmination of this war will be probably be the arrival of the anti-christ. These are all the recent conflicts. Upcoming conflicts that are sure to follow are Syria, and maybe Iran. The final battle for mankind will be taking place at syria, which is where Jesus will descend and then kill the anti-christ who will be from Israel.

edit on 30-6-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
You could be right or it could just be uprisings feeding off of one another also.

Given the lack of anything substantial as far as troop movement in regards to Russia, China, or the Easter Powers i'd say it's not going to increase to a world war.

Russia can't sustain a conflict, China has no desire too, and the Eastern Powers are just a collection of poor states that will follow the other two.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
You could be right or it could just be uprisings feeding off of one another also.

This plus factor in oil
edit on 30-6-2011 by mb2591 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Maybe the final apocalypse won't be a military war at all. Maybe the final apocalypse will be a social war fought in the social and economic arenas determining what types of people will ultimately end up controlling the world? Just a thought.
edit on 1-7-2011 by IAmAnAlien because: hi there

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAmAnAlien
Maybe the final apocalypse won't be a military war at all. Maybe the final apocalypse will be a social war fought in the social and economic arenas determining what types of people will ultimately end up controlling the world? Just a thought.
edit on 1-7-2011 by IAmAnAlien because: hi there

This seems far more likely. China I believe stands far more to lose from a world war than they could possibly gain so I don't see them going to war unless it's necessary. And there can't be a world war without China involved.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

You are very correct, the war of Islam against Israel has been in the making and I strongly recommend you watch Sid Roth's interviews, namely Joel Richardson and Shira Sorka-Ram's interviews, they basically uncover the end times battle between Gog and Magog which is basically in the middle-east.

Here is the link www.sidroth.org...

I never even knew about Sid until a while ago I came across his site, he speaks the truth on so many levels in regards to what is happening in Israel and the spiritual battle Christians are in. A lot of people think that Europe and other Western countries are going to be against Israel, this may be so in some senses (i.e. siding in the UN) but we have to take the bible in this sense literally, revelations is talking about the middle east countries going against Israel and this is exactly what will happen. But you are right about the US, Shira even states that if countries do not support Israel such as the US in september something terrible going to happen, one does not go against God's state and not suffer any consequences I do believe this.

But what us Christians need to do is constantly have Israel in our prayers and educate others as well of her importance. So many Christians are so blind to how critical our support of Israel is, just by having her in our prayers shows honour to our saviour and this pleases him. We need to do this everyday for our salvation I believe, Jesus blesses those remember who bless Israel.

edit on 3/7/11 by argentus because: removed large quote

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I find it suspicious how all of those graphs seem tp contradict what the government has been spoon feeding to the public at large. They say we have been bringing troops home, they say we are succeeding however if more troops are being deployed to these areas.

The increase in deaths is expected based on increasing troop levels. More troops = more deaths, what I would like to see in a graph that shows the ratio of deaths compared to total troops then we would get an even bettidea of success or failure.er

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
This will not be our Final Battle. By the time sh** get really chaotic im better our Space Brothers will intervene. Nor God, but our Space Brethren.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
You're right, this is the start of it all right here folks.

We are all witnesses to what is happening. We all will stand before God and give our account on how we saw things.

The final battle starts exactly where we are now, the Mid East. I honestly think we have no business to be in all of theses mid east countries, and these won't be the ned either --there'll be more soon, very soon.

And remember the old ways they got all of us on board? "War will boost the economy." Umm, ok, I guess that's not the case here.

I think the U.S. should bring our troops back home. Let us take care of our problems before we start worrying about others' problems. How about we worry about guarding our borders instead of someone elses?

It's a shame that the REAL people who know how to tun the world are the people too busy fixing cars, tending bars, cutting hair, driving cabs, etc.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

he USA/Nato/Western powers vs the Russian/China/Eastern powers. I think either the West is magog or vice versa and the east is the other side. After they fight and kill each other off then the middle east will fight israel or something of that nature

I find it interesting that you say this. Because in my eyes, Israel will be the first to go in a war of this magnitude. If America/NATO goes to war against Russia/China, it will more than likely be fought in Southwest Asia.

Other than that, I agree to an extent.

I don't believe our wars are religiously motivated, I just believe the Muslims got the short end of the stick. They happen to be sitting on the most strategic oil reserves in the world. This makes them Public Enemy #1 to the West.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkSarcasm

You know what I was thinking the same exact thing earlier today and thanks for reminding me, I had a site in mind to do the statistics work:

Troop levels:

Afghanistan war US casualties:
icasualties.org...
Year US UK Other Total
2001 12 0 0 12
2002 49 3 18 70
2003 48 0 10 58
2004 52 1 7 60
2005 99 1 31 131
2006 98 39 54 191
2007 117 42 73 232
2008 155 51 89 295
2009 317 108 96 521
2010 499 103 109 711
2011 202 26 53 281
Total 1648 374 540 2562

Success ratio of US-Afghanistan war: Troops stationed: killed
2001:
2002: 106
2003: 216
2004: 292
2005: 192
2006: 208
2007: 202
2008: 194
2009: 159
2010: 127
2011: awaiting data

Note: the higher the ratio, the more successful the campaign. This data CLEARLY shows thatthe US is losing the afghan war.
edit on 1-7-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneNationUnder
You're right, this is the start of it all right here folks.

We are all witnesses to what is happening. We all will stand before God and give our account on how we saw things.

The final battle starts exactly where we are now, the Mid East. I honestly think we have no business to be in all of theses mid east countries, and these won't be the ned either --there'll be more soon, very soon.

And remember the old ways they got all of us on board? "War will boost the economy." Umm, ok, I guess that's not the case here.

I think the U.S. should bring our troops back home. Let us take care of our problems before we start worrying about others' problems. How about we worry about guarding our borders instead of someone elses?

It's a shame that the REAL people who know how to tun the world are the people too busy fixing cars, tending bars, cutting hair, driving cabs, etc.

As a fellow christian I agree with everything you say wholeheartedly, however it is every countries responsibility to protect the state of Israel, not only does it deserve to exist such as the other Arab/Muslim nations do, but from a Christian standpoint nothing should ever harm her. If we bless Israel, we will be blessed, if we do not protect her than why should God protect us? This little sliver of land is God's land, and the US needs to protect this land in order for it to be protected itself.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I didn't realise that troop numbers had doubled in the past two years in Afghanistan!

That is pretty awful, but thanks for the information.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Was Yahwe 'God' - of course not!
Did jesus ever exist - No!
Was the creature that Mo met in a cave, the Angel gabriel - No!

So who were these imposters? - between them they have got 1.5 Billion Muslims thinking that Jesus and Mohammed are going to show up and help them kill every unbeliever.

1.5 billion Christians are expecting the False Prophet and Antichrist to show up and start fighting them.

Just so happens that the descriptions of the Jesus Mohammed double act in the Koran, exactly match the description of the False prophet and antichrist of the bible.

These imposters have set the human race up to implode and destroy itself at this time in history - why?

Find out here: www.metahistory.org...

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

The Real jesus will be a muslim and will side with the muslim armies. The jews tried to kill jesus once and will try to do it again. The Christians side with the jews and thus the christians and jews will be led by the antichrist. That is my conclusion from all the theological evidence.

History will repeat itself. They (judaism) tried to kill Jesus once and now they (Jews and Christians) will try it again. Shame how stuff happens. Oh well, I'm just gonna grab a bag of popcorn and watch you guys blow each other up on TV isnt it great.
edit on 1-7-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I absolutely agree with your thread.I also agree that these areas are rich in oil and petrol.

Nice thread.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

this could be the case , but don't be fooled by a congerers trick . Muslim religion is growing world wide due to refugees (?) being accepted world wide . Those running the countries that are sending troops to the mddle east are giving Muslims priority over others as if they themselver were muslin ( wage war on your own people so they have a chance to infiltrate your enemy ) .

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Any updates to this situation?..Iraq is being withdrawn, but those troops may be diverted to Afghanistan and Syria..

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

The Holy War is coming...and it's waging on.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join