It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Battle for all Mankind

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedal
greetings , my name is davidbill. like what i'm reading,never been on a computer before. hope you don't mind me reading. looks like interesting stuff. does anyone think this is a mind war?

edit on 25-12-2011 by davidbill because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
The Real jesus will be a muslim and will side with the muslim armies.

Just when I thought this place can't get any more stupid.
edit on 25-12-2011 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

Agreed , The real Jesus is a Jew. I think if Syria is destroyed like the Bible says it will be, then people will flock to Christianity

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
this is surely a war on the minds of the american people. tell me if i'm wrong, gordon khal was killed over taxes by the fbi, so what i don't understand is how ron paul can stay in the government so long, without the same demise. do you think that he could be a token patriot for the government? the government has perfected their craft of mass mind control

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidbill
this is surely a war on the minds of the american people. tell me if i'm wrong, gordon khal was killed over taxes by the fbi, so what i don't understand is how ron paul can stay in the government so long, without the same demise. do you think that he could be a token patriot for the government? the government has perfected their craft of mass mind control

Although this is highly improbable, it might actually be true, proving the mass hysteric people (eg; stoners, kids who just got their voting rights) who will run to claim their vote, are not any less stupid than all the 'sheeple' they mock about.

I mean, if they cry all day long about how politicians are liars, what makes them so sure that Paul will not pull a 180 once he's in power?

If I'm not mistaken, didn't they put their hopes up on Obama, only to completely denounce him now when he's in power?

It's either they public is indeed really stupid, or they try hard lying to themselves knowing they will whine once more after they will be "betrayed".

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

You simply do not know what it means to be a muslim and why jesus was not only a jew but also a muslim. You are so ignorant.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Well you do need fulfillment of prophecy to believe there is a God and a great Holy War is part of it.

No one will listen to reason.

No one cares enough to take a stand.

When you finally do, it will come at great cost.

You are Gods of this earth and wield powers of the God.

Yet you are children still unaware of your true potential.

You are stuck in idolatry and all the hate that comes with it.

If the shoe does not fit, do not put it on.

If it does fit, do something about it.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
My Take on the world situation is this: (and ill give you the heads up, it is based on the bible)
As Jesus demonstrated the World is in the power of the Wicked one (Satan.) Satan knows he doesn't have much time left. If Satan is in control, he has the ability to put it into the hearts of the world leaders to do his will. When people refer to TPTB or the Elite wanting war etc. it is Satan who wants these things and puts it into the hearts of TPTB. Is it good for China to go to war? Probably Not, however China won't do whats best for China, they will do what the big boss wants.

There are a few bible prophecy's that need a world war to be complete:

The fall of Babylon the Great: Religion will be the reason for a major upcoming war: Islam v Christian etc The war will be a bad one, and how do you prevent this from happening again? Ban religion and get rid of Babylon the Great (a combination of all false religion)

Peace and Security will be declared once Religion is gone (possibly a NWO situation) but it won't be for long that war will be back. The war will bring Disease\famine etc and as the bible says unless those days are cut short noone would survive
Matt 24:22

So to me, it doesn't matter who is running the Country the world is still in the power of the wicked one. I don't vote because they are all the same, No Human can solve the worlds problems.

Disclaimer: This is my personal opinion of how things may go down based on Biblical text (and this is a very basic outline). I don't claim to be a prophet or anything like that because no man knows the day or hour. I am not trying to convince or convert you into thinking the same as I do as you have every right to believe in anything you like.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

we still have awhile till Armageddon buddy

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

You simply do not know what it means to be a muslim and why jesus was not only a jew but also a muslim. You are so ignorant.

To be completely honest, I don't believe the bible nor am I religious, NOR DO I CARE.

But to say Jesus will be Muslim is plain idiocy. Sorry.

If I'm so ignorant, how about you show me one little proof to show Jesus will come back as a Muslim and fight with the Muslim armies?
Let me guess - you're going to paste a link to a crappy free hosting blog that quotes your Quran saying something and this will be your proof. Am I right?
edit on 26-12-2011 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Toldyouso

Completely Correct.....

Nothing Further Need Be Said....

You are spot on.....

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I dare you to find one time in human history when the events could not be interpreted as fulfilling biblical apocalyptic prophecies with enough creative twisting and fantasy. With such approach you will always get what you want to hear. Self-fulfilling prophecy in your head.
Some people have always been convinced they live in the "last times" and "see the signs" of the end..

The Bible and religion is a load of myths written by man, designed to control others. Wake up to the real world.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

But to say Jesus will be Muslim is plain idiocy. Sorry

You only call it idiocy because you do not understand it. People called einstein an idiot because his level of knowledege was too high. Also if you dont believe in the bible or religous texts why do you even care about this topic? It is of no consequence to you.

Even if I do quote the quran, hadiths it wont make a difference to you becuase you wont believe it. Until you come back after being educated, you have no standing on this topic.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Even if I do quote the quran, hadiths it wont make a difference to you becuase you wont believe it. Until you come back after being educated, you have no standing on this topic.

Do you light a candle and put it under a bushel my friend?

If you have a light shine it.

A city built upon a hill is seen by all nations.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Ah religion... The creation of many wars and the solution to nothing...all because of an imaginary being.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join