It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assassination planned? The Wash Times may report on terrorist plot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 11:10 PM
link   
This just broke on Drudge (so take that source as you will):
www.drudgereport.com...

Supposedly, the Washington Times is about to report that information contained in the captured Al Queda laptop documents a terrorist plot to assassinate a major US leader within the next month. The attack was supposedly planned down to the most detailed, 'scewdriver' level.

Right now Drudge doesn't have any supporting links... But I imagine he wouldn't have run with it if he hadn't received a heads-up from the Wash Times itself.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 12:00 AM
link   
He has posted rumors many times in the past to only to remove them hours later with no explanation. "parachutists on the fleet" center during the DNC comes to mind.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 12:28 AM
link   
As a newbie I must bring forward the mention of the Presidential curse. Aren't we overdue for an assignation attempt?

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Bin Laden hints major assassination

U.S. intelligence officials say a high-profile political assassination, triggered by the public release of a new message from Osama bin Laden, will lead off the next major al Qaeda terrorist attack, The Washington Times has learned.

The Laptop Heard 'Round the World.

Edit: Removed incriminating evidence exposing my ties to the Illuminati.

[edit on 8/11/2004 by Majic]

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 12:42 AM
link   
The Wahington Times link, directly from the source...

www.washtimes.com...

It claims that bin Laden will be the signal man.

more to come as this story continues to break...

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majic

Bin Laden hints major assassination

U.S. intelligence officials say a high-profile political assassination, triggered by the public release of a new message from Osama bin Laden, will lead off the next major al Qaeda terrorist attack, The Washington Times has learned.

The Laptop Heard 'Round the World.

[edit on 8/11/2004 by Majic]

Didn't see your post Majic...

Yes, indeed, it is the laptop heard around the world. How will bin laden signal this attack?... I have to believe that he wants to use an unconventional method.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by onlyinmydreams
How will bin laden signal this attack?... I have to believe that he wants to use an unconventional method.

My guess: He will challenge President Bush to "pull his finger".

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I'm wondering if it isn't the Pakistani Ambassador that the guys in albany was trying to buy the missle launcher to hit?? Also wondering if there was ever a missle launcher, or a plan to assainate the ambassador, or a bank account that was used to launder the money with....
anyone know just how much the gov't can "set" something up and it still be legal?

new topics

top topics

join