It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something big coming in August??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Hello there From one of the biggest oven's in the world. Arizona. Seriously! Anyway. The other day I was in the middle of a crowd and we were all standing there when I started overhearing this lady speak of her uncle who worked at NASA. So this may be no big deal but she was telling this other man that her uncle told her that NASA new about these " Sun Flares" that were going to start happening around August and that this other person should start warning the people he cared about to be ready for a BIG change in the world. She said something about that she didnt wish bad on others but there was to be a major change on our earth because of the start of these flares.
Now people of the site I remind you that this was a conversation I overheard, and I do not know if this lady was sane or insane or both. To me she seemed very much in her right mind.
I myself thought little of it. I told my mother about it, and my daughter thee other day. The reason it was brought up is this. I have lived in Arizona for over 20 years. I remember when it was 125 in my city of PHX. I have never seen it like now it has been 100+ for 2 weeks in june, and I'm at 4,000 feet way north of the desert. There are reports of 120 in the city today.
Anyway I'm just wandering if this flare this could be a prolonged thing and is building up or something. I know little on the subject. The main reason I wrote was to get feedback. So please dont be harsh in your feedback as I realixe alot of what I wrote sounds lame.
Thank You
CJ

edit on 28-6-2011 by madhadder545 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by madhadder545

Were you in line at a concert? Who was she speaking with?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Typically most people would not associate solar flares with increased temperatures here on earth. Does what you overheard possibly relate to this?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

or

rumors abound

edit on 6/28/2011 by iforget because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I've lived in Phoenix proper for almost 30 years and this has been the mildest spring/early summer I can remember.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I thought the sun was becoming less active recently?? Or ios that just a smoke screen...

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
The only thing I can think of is that if solar flares are large enough, they can interfere with our electrical grids, but I think they have to be pretty big for that to happen.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Well real or not, thanks for the heads up. Though i think most of us are all well aware and expecting major changes as this year comes to a close.

It is definately getting hotter and weather patterns are becoming quite random. I live near Bourdoux in France and it was 116F here yesterday!

The way i look at it if we all expect disasters and prepare for them, then if one hits then it will take the edge off a bit. Thats what i have started doing.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I was reading onm flares and read on an enormas one that happened in early june so I thought maybe she was tralking of the results from that, but it stated that the plasma went in a different direction.
If one of these powerful flares—and its coronal mass ejection—faces Earth, the particles will pound satellite components with charged particles, short some out, and potentially cripple them.

edit on 28-6-2011 by madhadder545 because: more info

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I live on the west coast of the US and for the person that said it was getting hotter, here its been much the opposite, its been one of the coolest springs and now summer is looking to be pretty cool. Sucks to deal with that 116 degrees though. As for the posting thanks for the heads up, hopefully the electrical grid will do a belly flop then we can go to living life with having to be face to face with people and get away from our electronics.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
This is from National Geographic. On the planet's surface, extra currents of solar particles drive extra electric current through power lines and heat them up. A solar storm in 1859, for example, caused telegraph lines to burst into flames. Power companies distribute loads to avoid such a disaster, but energetic solar storms could still blow transformers and lead to power outages, especially during heat waves like the one sweeping the eastern U.S. this week.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
No....no...nobody knows of "anything big coming in August" unless it is manmade and those responsible obviously k ow about it now. While we think we have enough data to ROUGHLY predict sun cycles, even with that there is no way possible we can predict a rise in sun activity down to the month. For crying out loud.....google is your friend.

Trying to get legit answers about complicated matters on a conspiracy board....especially if it involves that "evil agency that faked the moon landings" is a waste of your time.

Wait, have we had any idiots that claim this is going to be a scheduled population reduction by tptb using bluebeam? If not, hang out a little longer and it will be brought up...lol.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
similar thread re NASA

as has been mentioned elsewhere, major solar flares can take out our electric grid. this happened in 1859, knocking out many telegraph systems.

"Telegraph systems all over Europe and North America failed in some cases even shocking telegraph operators.[5] Telegraph pylons threw sparks and telegraph paper spontaneously caught fire.[6] Some telegraph systems appeared to continue to send and receive messages despite having been disconnected from their power supplies.[7]""
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I know this is off topic but how has this guy ^^ got no name, has -26 posts and is posting from a 'above top secret' mobile!

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Yes, just as july, june, may, april, march, february, january, december 2010, november 2010, october 2010, etc.

There's ALWAYS something big coming.

I'm tired of waiting.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by
No....no...nobody knows of "anything big coming in August" unless it is manmade and those responsible obviously k ow about it now. While we think we have enough data to ROUGHLY predict sun cycles, even with that there is no way possible we can predict a rise in sun activity down to the month. For crying out loud.....google is your friend.

Trying to get legit answers about complicated matters on a conspiracy board....especially if it involves that "evil agency that faked the moon landings" is a waste of your time.

Wait, have we had any idiots that claim this is going to be a scheduled population reduction by tptb using bluebeam? If not, hang out a little longer and it will be brought up...lol.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

What the # are you!???

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

I'm tired of waiting.

Patience

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Nice report, nice caveat, well done and thanks for the info. =)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
sun storm/Earth changes related thread: Shocking news about future earth changes

A strong sun storm can surely have a serious impact on electric supply. In 1859 happened a huge geomagnetic storm. The strongest recorded in history. It destroyed telegraph wires and devices. More on wikipedia/Geomagnetic_Storm

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Friend, I'm in a "hot box" of my own. Texas.

WE get some good heat waves.

We have had entire summers of 100+. They sucked! Back in about 1980, I remember being a kid and having cracks in the ground going 6' and being able to put my leg in them.

The fact remains, If it does happen there isnt much of a damn thing we can do. We either survive or die.

My spidey sense says "aint no thang".

Hope your safe from those fires though. Thats much more of a threat.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Maybe back up generators need to be placed at ALL nuclear facilities depending on electricity. To prevent melt downs if power grids effected
If they can even place them???
edit on 6/28/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join