It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mi

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I see the future coming and i see it coming fast!

Everything will happen at the same time, perhaps days or even hours apart...
Comets, Meteors, Earthqakes, Tsunamis, Nuclear War, Biological Terrorism, Economy Collapse, Alien Race Appearing, Solar Storms Hitting the Earth, Great Floods, Social Revolutions and on the list goes...

So to did the Mayan'd believe this to be the case.. they precited that toward the "end of time" all things will speed up and come to a head!

So then why is it that this is all due to happen in our life times. Why now and for what purpose.
Well my friends it is part of the "Great Deception" as the thread title indicates and as many a religious text has pre-warned.

It is when TSHTF and the world goes in to major panic mode that we will literally be beging for a way out..
And yes you guessed it correctly TPTB will step up to the plate with their solution.

People it is this solution that will in fact be the so called mark of the beast...

Revelation 13:16 "And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads"

Now i am not a religious person or a bible basher but these references have been added to demonstrate a point.

That so many of us will fail... When the way out of the chaos is presented to us, so many of us will trample on our brothers and sisters to reach out for the solution even if this solution is a place aboard an alien spaceship we will grasp at the chance to be saved from a earth burning in hell fire.. but this will be the "great deception" and mankinds undoing...

I say to you all be warned! Things are about to get real crazy over the coming months... just be aware and stay focused for...false Christs and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect...

Peace and blessings!

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by nakiannunaki

May i ask OP, do your read the cards ? or do you just think this is all the things that are to happen ?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by nakiannunaki

Funny thing....I just checked my clock and it seems to be ticking at the same speed it has always chugged along at.

edit on 28/6/2011 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin

Funny thing....I just checked my clock and it seems to be ticking at the same speed it has always chugged along at.

No, he's right! We used to have threads like this once a week, then it became once a day.
Now, I swear, it's once an hour!

Doom! DOOOOOOOOOM!!!

link   

ARE YOU SERIOUS??? wars, natural disasters and anything else you want to throw in there have been around since the first humans appeared....the only reason there seems to be more of them is because of the global communication network that now exsists use some common sense please!!

link   
reply to post by OccamAssassin

haha yeah
the future is coming by the second...

anyway, interesting however I've heard about it a thousand times. Now, I ask thee, what makes an alien race evil? Or false? I'm sorry but nothing makes them evil or good. Nothing at all!

edit to add: Is it me or does religion try to pitch us against almost everything..? :/ Planning our lives out for us. Well I'm sorry I am a free person and if I think a choice of mine is right, I'll do it. I don't plan on letting something/someone I haven't seen plan my future out for me.

David.
edit on 28/6/11 by David291 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
"For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders"

Could you tell me the exact meaning to that?

MUST SEE

Skip to 4:10

edit on 28-6-2011 by solid007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin

Actually I believe your clock is providing active disinformation, just to keep the wool over your eyes!

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
EvilBible.com

Jesus and his apostles made MANY prophecies concerning the Armageddon. Christians would have you believe that it shall come as “a thief in the night”. Yet, the Bible is rather clear concerning when it would happen. Matter of fact, the Bible consistently said it would follow soon after Jesus’ death. When you point out such verses to Christians they will try to weasel it out of it by saying Christ was talking about his “future” apostles versus the ones he was directly speaking to. All it takes is a close examinations of the pronouns used in order to see that Christ truly did believe the end times would have happened nearly 2,000 years ago. Keep in mind that the Bible claims it is “fit for reproof’ and Christianity “lives and dies on the resurrection and end times”. If we are to believe these verses and accept that the end time prophecies failed then surely the whole book is invalid.

More at the linked site.

Stop spreading fear, there are enough natural disasters to be afraid of without adding the invisible man in the sky!

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Sooo...I guess you're one of the false prophets you're warning against?

Second verse, same as the first!

/TOA

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

People it is this solution that will in fact be the so called mark of the beast...

Revelation 13:16 "And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads"

Its Interesting you say this, as i've just, literally, found a clue in this matter. its would seem that the third beast, The one with "two horns like a lamb, But speaks like a dragon", who i believe is called the "false prophet" in Revelations has already arrived, and told his follows to receive the mark on their "right wrist".

There is a Hip-hop artist, called Tech N9ne. Possibly the sickest rapper, who spits "like a dragon", and for a good reason apparently. He has a song titled "Cult Leader" where he Directly says, "get the Roman numeral 9 on your inside right wrist". He has a kind of satanic, occultist over tone in most his song, and very much on his new album, "All 6's & 7's". He seems to be gaining popularity in America, as "Mainstream has gone Tech", This year.

could be coincidence, or prophecy fufilled, either way its odd. 9 isn't quite 666, but related surely. Its all very strange. I figured i'd let someone else try to make sense of it.

If he is the 3rd Beast, I wonder who the first 2 were... or atleast the "dragon" the healed the 1st.
edit on 28-6-2011 by Dissent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Many of those things, if not all of them... Have been occuring for as long as the Earth has orbited the Sun. Or man has occupied the Earth.

Bad things happen. This is news, how?

I'm not sure why people seem to want to believe so strongly in "end time" scenarios, but life somehow manages to chugg right along anyhow... People raise their families. Plant their gardens. ...and otherwise live their lives as they choose, or events permit.

Bad things will indeed happen. Yet, so to do good things. How else do we judge whats good in life, without the bad for contrast...or the reverse, judge what's bad in life, without the good.

Far, far too many judge the times by the bad without thinking of the good that usually occurs right along side the bad, generally at the same time.

In otherwords? Life.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Now i am not a religious person

Then why are you basing your entire theory on religious claims?
-

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vanishr

May i ask OP, do your read the cards ? or do you just think this is all the things that are to happen ?

I dont read the cards but i have a clear vision of the future..
I see how things play out and how they are going to play out. Call it insight or foresight or visions of premenissions...

But that is the future we have in store for us.

Just be aware , keep on your guard and accept nothing that seems like it will save you from all the chaos around you.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by KeeperOfGenisis

ARE YOU SERIOUS??? wars, natural disasters and anything else you want to throw in there have been around since the first humans appeared....the only reason there seems to be more of them is because of the global communication network that now exsists use some common sense please!!

I do use common sense. Just because technology and human consciousness is expanding it does not by any means dismiss the increase in intensity of natural world phenomenon. The world is waking up in a much more precidented and alarming way. You can put your head in the sand if it makes you feel better but then ATS isnt really the place for you to be!

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by David291
reply to post by OccamAssassin

haha yeah
the future is coming by the second...

anyway, interesting however I've heard about it a thousand times. Now, I ask thee, what makes an alien race evil? Or false? I'm sorry but nothing makes them evil or good. Nothing at all!

edit to add: Is it me or does religion try to pitch us against almost everything..? :/ Planning our lives out for us. Well I'm sorry I am a free person and if I think a choice of mine is right, I'll do it. I don't plan on letting something/someone I haven't seen plan my future out for me.

David.
edit on 28/6/11 by David291 because: (no reason given)

Of course alien races are evil, they are all man engineered. There are no aliens beyond what we create here on earth and those creations will be projected as coming from other worlds and the masses will accept the fear that comes with that disclosure.. all i am saying is be aware and be vigilant, dont accept anything that is offered to you to save you from the chaos that is coming.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by solid007
"For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders"

Could you tell me the exact meaning to that?

MUST SEE

Skip to 4:10

edit on 28-6-2011 by solid007 because: (no reason given)

I have seen this before actually and i thought it was a great video with great opinions and arguments.
I understand what you are suggesting but anyone can argue any point effectivly with enough self belieif, self confidence and conviction. That does not mean they are correct..

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dissent

Its Interesting you say this, as i've just, literally, found a clue in this matter. its would seem that the third beast, The one with "two horns like a lamb, But speaks like a dragon", who i believe is called the "false prophet" in Revelations has already arrived, and told his follows to receive the mark on their "right wrist".

There is a Hip-hop artist, called Tech N9ne. Possibly the sickest rapper, who spits "like a dragon", and for a good reason apparently. He has a song titled "Cult Leader" where he Directly says, "get the Roman numeral 9 on your inside right wrist". He has a kind of satanic, occultist over tone in most his song, and very much on his new album, "All 6's & 7's". He seems to be gaining popularity in America, as "Mainstream has gone Tech", This year.

could be coincidence, or prophecy fufilled, either way its odd. 9 isn't quite 666, but related surely. Its all very strange. I figured i'd let someone else try to make sense of it.

If he is the 3rd Beast, I wonder who the first 2 were... or atleast the "dragon" the healed the 1st.

Funny you mention Tech N9ne, I know of him actually, he worked with an old friend of mine on some musical projects down in Hackney, London. I remember bumping into him also in brighton when he was promoting his cd.

I think he is a deep mc like many mc's coming out now but i wouldnt read too much into it..

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull

Many of those things, if not all of them... Have been occuring for as long as the Earth has orbited the Sun. Or man has occupied the Earth.

Bad things happen. This is news, how?

I'm not sure why people seem to want to believe so strongly in "end time" scenarios, but life somehow manages to chugg right along anyhow... People raise their families. Plant their gardens. ...and otherwise live their lives as they choose, or events permit.

Bad things will indeed happen. Yet, so to do good things. How else do we judge whats good in life, without the bad for contrast...or the reverse, judge what's bad in life, without the good.

Far, far too many judge the times by the bad without thinking of the good that usually occurs right along side the bad, generally at the same time.

In otherwords? Life.

Yes Life , A life which is coming to an end...

You must wake up to the reality of what is going on in the world and stop wearing blinkers..
things will grow in intensity and the picture will become clear..

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

Now i am not a religious person

Then why are you basing your entire theory on religious claims?
-

You choose to view it as a religious claim but it is much more than that.. it is everything!
You can say the entire theory is based on alien claims or natural disaster claims.. but "you" chose to highlight religion.. remember that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join