It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings to all from Lazlo Farnsworth.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Hello. My name is Lazlo Farnsworth. For reasons of selfishness on my part, Id like to keep my full identity private. In this world identity matters little. Substance, friendship, knowledge and compassion matter more.

My background: King Richard the 1st gave my Ancestor-Crusader Knight our family castle, and garden of which still exists in Pembrokeshire Wales, along with the Chapel. Weddings are held there now. It has been in-and-out of my family since the late 1100's. My Amercian genes come from the UK into the Southern States and to the Appalacian area intermingling with the Native Cherokee. Those great grandparents came Northward to work in the earlier part of the 20th century. Finally, the Eastern European branch came thru the States and Canada, and settled in the Northeast. I guess Im a bit of a mutt.

Except for the frequent rehashing at ATS of "old news", videos and conspiracies already known to some of us, for the most part, ATS is a unique place. Bothersome at times perhaps, by the innocence and excitement of the under 21 membership to issues, events and conspiracies well publicized to us older some many years ago, I guess that’s a tradeoff of sorts. Ill just try to sort out the exciteable ones, threads and posts exclaiming new and proven and decided-at-last absolute and definitive end-all answers to issues and thread topics.

I sincerely mean not to impress or imply more or less knowledge than anyone else. I feel Ive a lot to contribute having led an interesting life. Ive been a writer, recording musician, teacher, Officer and medical attendant. Im experienced with metaphysics, astral projections, the paranormal, and possess the gift of 2nd sight as we call it. I hope Ill be welcome to expound on issues that interest me, and others Ive experienced and have experience in, and hope very much to be accepted here.

Please don’t let my apparent sarcasm at times get to you, Ill try to tone it down. Ive just been this way my whole life. I hope to learn as much as I can share with you all. Ive a few concerns yes…but understanding Im 20 or so postings away from threading a topic…Ill do just that and try to make a difference here before I leave this world. Hopefully, that will be a long way off from now. After all. Life is finite...the soul? Not.

Best, LF

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by LazloFarnsworth

welcome to the site, great name!

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Welcome!! My name is Jodi, I'm mostly an observer here at ATS.
Sarcasm I can respect, it's closer to honesty than just about anything else.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Are you thurston howell the third?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I will never get to see a castle.

Could you post pictures of yours if possible?

Sounds like you've had an interesting life.

Looking forward to reading more from you.

Have you ever had anything published?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
A castle? can I move in?
Hello and welcome!!

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Thank you ma'am. Youre quite the picture yourself!

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

I do have many photos and will put them up once I can upload them here. The estate was a mott and baley style with the river barges coming a short way into the castle. Now a days it is a hisitoric gardens for touring and weddings are held frequently. The family has another more modern one in Ireland (circa 1600).

As far as an interesting life? Perhaps. But I feel I wont know for sure...unitl this ones over. So on I go...!
Thanks

PS Yes I have in fact been published...but not under this name. And Ive done a few musical artist interviews under Lazlo Farnsworth. Thanks for asking.
edit on 25-6-2011 by LazloFarnsworth because: !!

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
My Avatar is the castle and front garden in Pembrokeshire on the Carew.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Hi LazloFarnsworth, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

Thank you Sauron. I have many, and I shall in time, ask them. LF

top topics

join