It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

99% Undeniable Conclusive Evidence That 9/11 Was An Inside Job

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

edit on 28-6-2011 by kaiode1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Apologies it wasn't directed at you, it was directed at others... But you can easily search how much steel and concrete(nonpulverized) that was extracted form the sight.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by dilly1
reply to post by hooper

I dont need anything. you on the other hand cant explain your point. you cant give me a how or why. you have nothing. ,,,but its all good ,you think whatever you want. if it makes you happy accept what has been fed to you in the past ,present and future. enjoy

You're right. I can't explain why when something falls and hits something else it breaks. But you need an explanation. If I were you I would call all the major news outlets and immeadiately inform them of this undeniable "smoking gun" you just discovered, I am sure the calls for a new investigation will be coming soon.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
And to Dilly, I'm not sure why your so hostile towards someone offering a legitimate scientific explanation of what could have happened at the twins. I didn't offer an opinion one way or the other on the subject. But I will. I haven't seen one truther position on the subject that holds up under scrutiny.

As far as the Dick Cheney said this and that, and this person said this.... it's all hearsay THe only thing I can work out is the science of how it could have happened with a jet impact. And every single thing that happened to those buildings is easily explainable as I showed above.. I'm fairly certain I can answer any relevant question with a reasonable explanation, as far as how this and that could happen to the buildings. It really isn't complicated. Hell I don't believe it was a government plot, but it very well could have been, but nobody here will ever know for sure. But until someone can even remotely come close to providing a somewhat rational explanation to why my explanation isn't possible, I'm going with the jets took them out as opposed to controlled demolition nonsense. I've seen many controlled demolitions, and that wasn't one of them.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I feel sorry for/ embarassed by anyone that thinks the most powerful people in the world can be trusted.

At all.

Pray to the invisible man for help. Eat your chores and do your vegetables.

And hope that TPTB at least give you a loving reach-around.

You all deserve it.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

First, I would like to commend your detail in all this. Looks good and sounds good. Again the possible sequence of events, do sound convincing, but do not in no way coincide with the speed of free fall. I think we all can agree the speed of both towers was almost as the speed of free fall. If that's the case then your sequence of chemical explosions must have happened ( exactly the same chemical mixture, repeating itself as a domino effect) over and over and over and over and over and over and over ,,,all in 9 seconds? All that you wrote repeated itself for 9 seconds?

Your description is creative but a bit disturbing.

A) its the first time I hear about this, Debunkers are literally evolving with the reasoning why these building fell the way they did.

And

B) if you are right, which I know your not, then your theory is suggesting every skyscraper is a vertical thermite massive bomb. I mean talking about a great terrorism tool. Honestly you must be in showbiz, they way you wrote the sequence of events is identical to a movie script.

But the biggest flaw in your detailed summary is it does NOTHING to explain building7. If you know so much about how natural thermite ingredients were mixed as if a chef was on each floor waiting there turn to mix up the pot,, how did building seven completely do a faster free fall than twin towers free fall?????????????

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoswellCityLimits
I feel sorry for/ embarassed by anyone that thinks the most powerful people in the world can be trusted.

At all.

Pray to the invisible man for help. Eat your chores and do your vegetables.

And hope that TPTB at least give you a loving reach-around.

You all deserve it.

What on earth does that have to do with what we've been talking about the past couple pages? Are you providing anything remotely relevant to the conversation? No. Why on earth is anyone more or less trustworthy than you? The science of how these events could have occurred isn't subjective. It's just information not slanted one way or the other.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

Not really. The primary security at the Pentagon has always been the security force....and they dont have the clearance to see everything that is going on throughout the building. Actually, I was surprised the building was as shabby on the inside as it was when I was there. Certain areas are impressive...most of the rest of it...old furniture, old carpet, waterstains...
Let's just agree to disagree on this point then. If I can't even rent a videogame or buy a bag of chips at CVS without being watched by cameras, then IMO I without a doubt couldn't walk around the Pentagon without being monitored by cameras.

And I was referencing your claim that VP Cheney was in charge of NORAD and had taken the shoot down authority away from the generals. Nowhere in the document you posted does it mention the Vice President. So...what was your point in posting it? I, however, did a little research into the claim and found where the story that "Cheney was in charge of NORAD" came from...and as I pointed out, its from the May 2001 statement from the President...and had NOTHING to do with either NORAD or intercepting hostile aircraft.
Sorry, I know very little about the government and for some reason thought that Secretary of Defense was the Vice President. You know how the President has all those titles, commander in chief and so on, for some reason I thought the VP had those too and Secretary of Defense was one of his. Ignorance on my part, sorry, but regardless that document does change the military procedure involving hi-jacked airplanes. Although I got the names mixed up, the document remains the same, military needs permission from the Secretary of Defense in order to act in response to an airplane hi-jacking. Wouldn't you agree that's what the document is saying?

In the event of a hijacking, the NMCC will be notified by the most expeditious means by the FAA. The NMCC will, with the exception of immediate responses as authorized by reference d, forward requests for DOD assistance to the Secretary of Defense for approval.

Yes, Im absolutely sure that NORAD never "stands down". You forget that until the SECOND airliner hit the WTC that they were not sure we were under attack. That left two airliners, with no transponders reporting, to be found out of thousands of blips on radar screens. But since you are the expert on Continental Air Defense, why dont you walk us through, step-by-step, how you would have better responded to an event that was never really accepted as a valid threat? As for a country sending over a few airplanes with guns.....well, thats what they actually practice for. Intercepting hostile aircraft over the OCEAN.
Thousands of blips you say? "The FAA did shut down the nationwide air traffic system at around 9:45. [MSNBC, 9/22/01, CNN, 9/12/01, New York Times, 9/12/01, Newsday, 9/10/02, Washington Post, 9/12/01]" from here. This does not explicitly state that all aircrafts were grounded until further notice, but do you think with the nationwide air traffic system shut down, airplanes would still be flying around? Would that be safe to allow thousands of airplanes to continue flying around without any direction from air traffic controllers? Nope, so all of the flights were grounded, and assuming that all flights were not grounded at exactly 9:45am like clockwork, that would mean that the number of flights in the air were decreasing steadily shortly after the first plane hit the towers, or at the very worst after the second plane hit at 9:07am. Also, if since there were thousands of blips and the transponder wasn't responding, you claim that they were unaware of the exact location of the plane. Then how does NORAD intercept errant aircraft with similar issues among the thousands of blips? I'm not a part of NORAD or the FAA, but there has to be some way of knowing how to find a plane without a working transponder if they intercept aircrafts all the time.

The second plane hit the tower at 9:07am, and at that point the military became fully aware that they were under attack, so how could they not intercept a clearly hi-jacked airplane in 30 minutes? Weren't there air bases a stones throw away from the Pentagon? Ah that's right, they were running exercises with the fighter-jets far away from the Pentagon, how convenient for the terrorists! Our multi-billion dollar air defense system got slapped in the face by some goons with box-cutters which cost around five dollars? And Bush was hooking up promotions after that complete failure? That is a disgrace to this country, and we should immediately scrap our military budget if those billions of dollars are being wasted on a negligent, incompetent organization that cannot do exactly what it's there and paid to do.

Article also points out that in the US, unless terrorism was a specific exclusion, that a normal policy would have to pay for damage as a result of a terrorist attack.
Ah I was unaware of this, I assumed that they had to specify exactly what they were insuring the building from, such as tornado damage, hail damage, and so on. So Silverstein just lucked out then? What about "pull it"? He clearly wasn't referring to firemen in the building like he later said after the interview, because there weren't any firemen in there at the time!

If I have two 110 story buildings across the street on fire the way the Towers...I wouldnt stay there either. Especially if I do not know if the attacks are over.
Fair enough.

What about him? He was on the Board of Directors of Securacom until June 2000.....June 2000-September 2001 ..14 months in which he had NOTHING to do with the company, let alone anything to do with the WTC.
Come on dude, you don't think the brother of the President had any authority in that company? And it doesn't matter if he was the janitor of that company, he was involved with the company responsible for overseeing security in the building that was destroyed by a terrorist attack which his brother used as justification to invade Afghanistan and Iraq, despite the fact that the FBI had no solid evidence connecting Osama to the attacks and none of the hi-jackers were from Iraq. Calling that sketchy would be a huge understatement.

"On the morning of September 11, 2001, Sirius and Officer Lim were at their Station located in the basement of Tower Two. When Officer Lim heard the explosion, he thought at first that a bomb had been detonated inside the building."
Check out the last of the many videos posted by Sabbam a few pages back, it has an interview with some dude who claimed that an explosion rocked the building from beneath him despite the fact that he worked in the basement, and he claimed that a few seconds after the explosion beneath him, he heard another above him, which was the plane. What was the first explosion all about? A delusional set of witnesses who all were suffering the same mass-delusional that an explosion occured underneath them?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

First, I would like to commend your detail in all this. Looks good and sounds good. Again the possible sequence of events, do sound convincing, but do not in no way coincide with the speed of free fall. I think we all can agree the speed of both towers was almost as the speed of free fall. If that's the case then your sequence of chemical explosions must have happened ( exactly the same chemical mixture, repeating itself as a domino effect) over and over and over and over and over and over and over ,,,all in 9 seconds? All that you wrote repeated itself for 9 seconds?

Your description is creative but a bit disturbing.

A) its the first time I hear about this, Debunkers are literally evolving with the reasoning why these building fell the way they did. Actually an article detailing the explosive properties of Aluminum was in Scientific American in 2001

And

B) if you are right, which I know your not, then your theory is suggesting every skyscraper is a vertical thermite massive bomb. I mean talking about a great terrorism tool. Honestly you must be in showbiz, they way you wrote the sequence of events is identical to a movie script. Again you know I'm not right? THen the whole damn thing is solved! Grats! And yes if a similar series of crashes happened in a similar building, similar results. The laws of physics and thermodynamics aren't going to just arbitrarily change

But the biggest flaw in your detailed summary is it does NOTHING to explain building7. If you know so much about how natural thermite ingredients were mixed as if a chef was on each floor waiting there turn to mix up the pot,, how did building seven completely do a faster free fall than twin towers free fall????????????? Can you do anything other than exaggerate? It;s simply a matter of the molten aluminum falling on a pile of rubble. If you don't believe me, scrape some rust off some steel, crush up some gypsum wall board, crush up some concrete and pour a few ounces of molten aluminum on the pile, no mixing needed. Since you know I'm wrong stand really cl... I wouldn't even encourage you to do that. Building 7 was hit by a lot of debris from towers 1 and 2. It had structural fires to critical support areas on floors 5 and 6 and there could have been 20,000 gallons of diesel fuel feeding the fires. There were also numerous fires and on the lowest floors there was white smoke pouring out. THere were 2 underground storage tanks for the backup generators. It is important to note that floors 5 through 7 contained structural elements that were important to supporting the structure of the overall building. The 5th and 7th floors were diaphragm floors that contained transfer girders and trusses. These floors transferred loads from the upper floors to the structural members and foundation system that was built prior to the WTC 7 office tower. Fire damage in the 5th to 7th floors of the building could, therefore, have damaged essential structural elements.Presumably with weakened core structure, the building started to collapse, falling mass from above caused a chain reaction (similar to WTC 1 and 2) which caused collapse of lower floors. The collapse of the penthouses indicates loss of core integrity.

So if the central core failed the building was engineered to fall in its footprint, or close to it. Funny how they design high rises in major metropolitan areas to do that or all of downtown would go down like dominoes. Does anyone honestly thing a building in downtown manhattan would be allowed to go up if it would fall over like a tree?

But to be perfectly honest I haven't looked really closely at Tower 7. Interestingly enough the explosions shown in one of the videos of the twins that most of you claim were controlled demolition were obviously not. They were completely random. Controlled demolition would be in horizontal rows. And the explosions were about the height of tower 7 So the potential for getting showered with molten aluminum there existed as well.

have no interest in even talking about tower 7 anymore until you can show something validating your opinion with the twins. And just for reference when the twins hit their structural failing point it created a cascade effect downward. THe video is of the exterior not the internal structure, SO as far as what was failing inside at what time isn't known. But when the tempered steel lost its 10x strength in several places then the building fails.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

If I was hostile to you, didn't mean it. I do consider myself a truther because I do not believe any company or government when they try to explain what happened and there story is the only story that stands. And asking question is looked down upon.

I always ask Who really benefited from this(911). The american people didn't but the our government did. The Israeli people didn't but the Israeli government did. All middle eastern people did not benefit but nor did a single middle eastern government benefited either. If anything they now have more western influence on there land than ever. And I am pretty sure Alqaeda didn't benefit either. Before 911 they were a force to be reckon with , after 911 they have and now were hiding like rats fear of extermination. This you cannot deny.

I believe all governments act as puppets for a much bigger agenda, that none of us know what it entails. Is the bigger picture a positive one ,,,don't know. But I know a puppet when I see one and all american presidents are puppets. They preach their own party's core values but once they get to office the core values become part of a script. That's why I could never accept info from people who are employed by the government seriously. Our government is just another company on a massive scale.
They have there many agendas and we are just on for the ride.

But I cannot accept what government tells me about 911,OBL death and the reasons going to war for all the past wars. There is so much more . We really don't know jack. Even with alternative sites , we still are in the dark. Just remember this if you know the information is because you were fed that information on purpose. That information was leaked out on purpose . It mite not look that way, but believe me we do not have free press and information is not free.

I wish you all the best and forgive me if I have been hostile.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Since nobody has even attempted debunking this video let alone respond to my dozens of repeated questions over why they refuse to at least try to debunk it, I will post it again and I will continue to until one of you official story believers attempts to prove that the impossible is possible.

Can none of you debunk that video? You come into this thread, attack our evidence by strawmanning our well thought out reponses by picking out a few details that you can dispute, yet when confronted with the most substantial, convincing evidence that we use to prove that the official story is a lie, you can't even attempt to debunk it? Is that how pathetic you guys are? You can focus on the weak-spots in our arguments, yet when asked DOZENS of times to debunk either this video or the OP, you guys can't do it? What does that tell you? If you can't debunk the evidence that we want you to debunk, why are you even wasting your time trying to convince us that we're wrong? Will showing how a few minor details in our arguments are wrong yet refusing to acknowledge the question that I've asked time and time again convince us that we're wrong?

Why will nobody even attempt to debunk all of the evidence presented in this video OR the all of information presented in the OP if you believe that the official story is the truth?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

I'm sorry I made it through a few minutes of the video and I won't waste the additional 11 minutes. They pull statements out of context and make statements that aren't true. I explain how the towers COULD HAVE COLLAPSED.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

The credentials of whom ever did this video holds no truth in what the video is talking about, who is the person that did this video and what are his expertise?

Why are you always throwing up theses stupid ignorant videos that clearly demonstrate the treasonous and Judas acts on our beloved Great country ?

YOU…HOME SLICE…HOMIE SKILLET, SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOUR SELF FOR EVEN THINKING OUT SIDE THE OFFICIAL STORY…HOMMIE.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

but you didnt explain how building 7 collapsed. or why your theory didnt apply to buildings 3,4,5 and 6.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

If I was hostile to you, didn't mean it. I do consider myself a truther because I do not believe any company or government when they try to explain what happened and there story is the only story that stands. And asking question is looked down upon.

I always ask Who really benefited from this(911). The american people didn't but the our government did. The Israeli people didn't but the Israeli government did. All middle eastern people did not benefit but nor did a single middle eastern government benefited either. If anything they now have more western influence on there land than ever. And I am pretty sure Alqaeda didn't benefit either. Before 911 they were a force to be reckon with , after 911 they have and now were hiding like rats fear of extermination. This you cannot deny.

I believe all governments act as puppets for a much bigger agenda, that none of us know what it entails. Is the bigger picture a positive one ,,,don't know. But I know a puppet when I see one and all american presidents are puppets. They preach their own party's core values but once they get to office the core values become part of a script. That's why I could never accept info from people who are employed by the government seriously. Our government is just another company on a massive scale.
They have there many agendas and we are just on for the ride.

But I cannot accept what government tells me about 911,OBL death and the reasons going to war for all the past wars. There is so much more . We really don't know jack. Even with alternative sites , we still are in the dark. Just remember this if you know the information is because you were fed that information on purpose. That information was leaked out on purpose . It mite not look that way, but believe me we do not have free press and information is not free.

I wish you all the best and forgive me if I have been hostile.

My information is based on physics, thermodynamics, chemistry and architectural design. The composition of the planes and the contents of the relevant materials in the buildings was available years before the event. My explanation has nothing to do with 911 specifically. And you said it yourself you can not be objective about it, so there is no point in discussing it with you. I could care less about your opinions about the government they aren't relevant to what I was explaining they simply detract from the discussion. I feel like I wasted an hour talking to a deaf person.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

and you should be ashamed of yourself for accepting blindly the official story , home girl. care to explain how jet fuel collapsed three not two , steel/concrete buildings.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Start the video at 2:40, don't even worry about the introduction. I am asking you to debunk the video, not complain about how quotes are out of context. Can you do that for me? I've been asking for at least 10 pages of this thread, and you are the first person to even respond to the question! Just do me a big favor, and attempt to debunk the evidence in that video, not some quotes used in the introduction, debunk it strating from 2:40 and you will make me the happiest person in the world, even if you just try, is that SO HARD to do?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Watching the video what is it trying to prove?

The building collapses faster than expected. Yes we all know the free fall speed [of a human] - but what about the free fall speed of a brick. I would expect this to be much higher with such a higher density than man. All I could see in the document was that:

- American MPs may have used it for their personal gain - shockingly an English MP said that "9/11 was a great day to bury news"

...that's it....

It does deter from the fact that:
- The perpetrators were extremist Moslems wanting to avenge the West
- Some of their colleagues wished that they could have joined in the Martyrdom and have openly reported this

Lets be frank about this - killing yourself for what you believe is a very hard thing to do. It is not something that can be persuaded or hypnotised to do. These guys did it - they killed the 5,000 or so people - because they believed from their religious teachings that they would be martyrs. If you disagree, please research Mohammed Atta in the web; use only "trusted" sources e.g. Al Jazeera. Or look at the many extremists who want to burn the American flag in these various Moslem countries. I know the crowd may be 10,000 and these extremist may only represent 100 but the point is - they exist, without the CIA nor MI5. They exist and want to do harm to the West mainly through the lies [dressed as conspiracy] perpetrated by such sites as this!

As for CIA, Mossad, etc. - they could well have known that something was coming but they have probably lived through other threats that did not come to anything. As I said earlier, I know there will be an earthquake on San Andreas fault -so am I to blame if I don't get everyone out of San Francisco every time there is an earthquake -whatever the size?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

The credentials of whom ever did this video holds no truth in what the video is talking about, who is the person that did this video and what are his expertise?

Why are you always throwing up theses stupid ignorant videos that clearly demonstrate the treasonous and Judas acts on our beloved Great country ?
If I remember correctly you came to this thread and I responded to your post on page 23, but you did not respond to what I said back. Is that your tactic? Hit and run? You come in here and attack my and my evidence's credibility, but not respond to my retort or my numerous requests to debunk the video rather than whine about it? If you are going to continue trolling, then I'm just not going to respond to your worthless posts.

YOU…HOME SLICE…HOMIE SKILLET, SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOUR SELF FOR EVEN THINKING OUT SIDE THE OFFICIAL STORY…HOMMIE.
What's that all about dude? Do you have some racial issues that you feel the need to express through the internet? How manly of you

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Now you're the hostile one. Look here jackass. I could care less about your Theory and your self-taught science gnosis crap. Your not a scientist,architect nor an engineer. You have never build anything in your life. You Wouldn't know the first thing about construction nor demolition.

I wasn't distracting from the discussion. I was just trying give another point of view about the connection leading to many events. But if you want to discuss who is distracting, its you. You give bullsh*t explanations and NONE of it applies to what happened to building 3,4,5,6,7.

Come on big shot. Waste your time on that, Troll F***.

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join