It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gerald Celente Trend Alert: "It's Coming! Are You Ready?"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

*shakes head in disbelief*

I know it, me too...

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Great post! S&F!
It's coming soon. He suggests by next year, but there is no way to really know.
I think it will hit this summer and extend into the next decade.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by majesticgent

Personally i would consider what Obama says for a second and then do the exact opposite. 2012 better hurry up. Our community organizer in chief is full of soros stuffing.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Victor03

Do you honestly think things will change, or get better if Obama does or does not get re-elected? Maybe again I am being overly pessimistic.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776
Just come on and fall already. I mean damn, the waiting is the worst part imo. Let's get this party started.

Exactly! S**t, im ready to Do THIS!

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
hope you buy everything you need ASAP.
when the FED falls, ur money will be
worthless. You could use it to start
a campfire.

I agree with Gerald,
he is spot on

Can't start much of a fire with plastic my friend.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

I've often wondered if the economic system is being intentionally collapsed in order to install a better one. World leaders are resentful that the US dollar has so much power and influence. US leaders must be frustrated that a private institution such as the central bank controls our dollar.

The bottom line... this economic system is broken. How do you fix it when the people controlling it have influence over the legislation which could change it? Crash it, and afterward get the world leaders together and agree on a new economic model which benefits all, and implement it. This would lead to civil war I'm sure, but as most of you know, there are now plenty of FEMA camps to fill.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Celente's stuff is always "right on" up to the point where much is left to the imagination.

Clearly an increasingly large Front has come to a bursting point... the social line cannot hold against these pressures and thus the Die is Cast because it’s impossible to repair corrupted systems when the reality is that it’s really the people that are broken.

Our Masters become uneasy when people begin to recognize the lies being thrown at them, and when sheeple begin to bleat nervously at the scent of cliffs and slaughter chutes before them; but the anger of the God’s will surely be followed by retribution.

With humanity sliding so effortlessly toward inevitable chaos one must admire a plan that's working out so well (even to the disadvantage of those being swept away), but a youth revolution in America? Riots in the streets of the US? Civil unrest? Is there any real sign of it?

Actually something might be beginning to happen. Notice the so-called “wildings” occurring in Chicago and some other big cities. Incidents where gangs of youth apparently run AMOK and commit a series of fast moving crimes apparently motivated by social networking.

This kind of organized spark can ignite into a trend that can grow into a movement that will topple governments unless the Chicago style pigs and politicos stamp it out quickly and with a much brutal force as possible... The people must be forced to accept that they have no power.

edit on 14-6-2011 by Brown Bear because: add inflamatory context

edit on 14-6-2011 by Brown Bear because: add content

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint

Originally posted by rstregooski

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
There is no coming collapse, Gerald Celente is a moron.

Do the math..

Any evidence re the moron remark?

I did the math and I don't see Paul Krugman, Joseph Stiglitz or Ben Bernanke worried. They aren't running out and buying gold, food, etc, so why should I? They know what's going on, you and your friend Gerald Celente don't. How many Nobel Prizes has Gerald Celente won? Oh, that's right.

Oh dear, you really have no idea do you?!

Some of us base our decisions on evidence and past track-records of getting it right, and not agenda based economics prizes.

Bernanke and co. weren't (visibly) worried in early 2008, and we know what happened then. But you'd know that if you ever listened to a single interview Celente has given on RT, Fox business, and radio shows.

If not Celente, then maybe Jim Rogers - even on CNBC occasionally if you are too lazy to watch any other channel.

Or just keep listening to the 99% paid off shills if the truth is too much to bare.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by rstregooski

Originally posted by neo96
people are looking at a collapse as a bad thing

think about it no more stupid government

i mean no government how bad could it be?

I can somewhat agree. I mean, back to no dependence, living on your own, free in many senses, although not easy for some...

You guys are positively dreaming and avoiding the real nightmare that would ensue.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Here is a personal story and trend alert that links good to this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Agree however the problem is the dependant class who will panic and cause chaos which will make the transition hell on earth for a time.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

Agree however the problem is the dependant class who will panic and cause chaos which will make the transition hell on earth for a time.

The collapse will be bad at first but its for the best. It will help america get back to its founding. We got to big for ourself and need to shrink and think locally not globaly. this collapse will get us there

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
The collapse will be bad at first but its for the best. It will help america get back to its founding. We got to big for ourself and need to shrink and think locally not globaly. this collapse will get us there

It might be for the best. But what about China's role in all this? And whoever else holds our debt? When we have no way to pay them back I bet they flip out..hmmmmm

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gemini67

It might be for the best. But what about China's role in all this? And whoever else holds our debt? When we have no way to pay them back I bet they flip out..hmmmmm

I dont think china will be much of a problem. There are reports of unrest over there as well. if the SHTF i think they will have there own problems.

Im not to worryed about china

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
china can go to hell

i didnt borrow from them and i dont buy their cheap crap.

if they think they can come here and start taking and dictating to americans for what a stupid and corrupt government did

let em try

the only thing keeping americans on their leashes is the us government if that goes.

then..............

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

"...While my father was an exec at Union Carbide for many years, he still notes that his superiors would base their investments based on Celente's outlook.. ..."

my Uncle Vincent was an Exec at the same Union Carbide....but that was way before your fathers' time
...last time i seen Vinny was the late '50s),at home in New Haven, Conn.

i knew a White Russan immigrant woman, who was Naturalized along with myself... that invested in some very expensive stocks (for that era) which might just have been stock that Berkshire Hathaway issued at over $100 per share.... Elegant & cultured she was, probably from a line of aristocracy that the Soviets sent to gulags

i too pay attention to Celente... as far as free videos are for the clicking...just cannot afford a privleged membership and annual reports subscription..

thanks

ADD: i don't think we can ever be 'ready' for the collapse or what else it may bring...

so ...i'm just doing stuff to make the house better, to ride out the Storm
edit on 14-6-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I read this whole thread and took a trip to the past. I was born in 1951 so I can go back pretty far. When I was a child, only RICH kids had two bathrooms, a bedroom of their own, could take vacations via airplanes, had a phone, had two cars, had two TV's, ate at restaurants, went to college, got new clothes, did not have a garden in the back yard, had credit cards. But I did not know I was poor because I was happy.

I think US citizens have sold their souls (or our true freedoms) to big corporations, the stock market and foreign countries. Does anyone really believe that these entities really care about you or your family. Only until your money runs out.

As a mother, I have kept my husband of 32yrs and taught my children and grandchildren to "circle the wagons" when the times get hard.

I don't know much about Celente but I think he is right this time and I am ready for it.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

"...While my father was an exec at Union Carbide for many years, he still notes that his superiors would base their investments based on Celente's outlook.. ..."

my Uncle Vincent was an Exec at the same Union Carbide....but that was way before your fathers' time
...last time i seen Vinny was the late '50s),at home in New Haven, Conn.

i knew a White Russan immigrant woman, who was Naturalized along with myself... that invested in some very expensive stocks (for that era) which might just have been stock that Berkshire Hathaway issued at over $100 per share.... Elegant & cultured she was, probably from a line of aristocracy that the Soviets sent to gulags

i too pay attention to Celente... as far as free videos are for the clicking...just cannot afford a privleged membership and annual reports subscription..

thanks

ADD: i don't think we can ever be 'ready' for the collapse or what else it may bring...

so ...i'm just doing stuff to make the house better, to ride out the Storm
edit on 14-6-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

FYI: They have a discount rate for various reasons..

If you are financially distressed, unemployed, disabled or a student, please click here for a possible discounted rate.

TrendsResearch.com...

I got my subscription for $20.

edit on 14-6-2011 by rstregooski because: a

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

This guy (Gerald Celente) is nothing more than a fear mongering shill. Benefitting from creating panic. Go to this idiot's website and you will see what he is selling. He is selling fear.

It amazes me how many idiots follow this troll.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join