It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old man disrespects Young guy and calls him a typical black punk

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Of course you are going to ignore the facts. Fact is, they brought a camcorder to record the confrontation which means they had knowledge beforehand something was going to happen!

How do we know it was a camcorder? Everyone has a phone with a camera in it these days...

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by seeashrink

This is true. Touching the punk was a bad idea and shows the guy is a bit too hot under the collar for his own good. although, he eludes to the fact this is not an isolated incident... maybe he reached his point...

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

OMG! You are missing the whole point! The kid shouldn't have went over there. He was LOOKING FOR A CONFRONTATION. The video proves that. If he took the time to bring a camcorder, he KNEW WHAT HE WAS GETTING INTO.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeashrink
Regardless of who you agree or disagree with, there was no reason for the old guy to put his hands on the kid. When you put your hands on someone you are asking for trouble period.

Seeashrink

Said thing is half these people defending the old man would tell you its wrong for you to put your hands on WBC members no matter how vile they get. They defend WBC actions to protest without someone touching them but its ok for this old man to put his hands on a guy whom he approached !

According to these guys I can demand someone to leave a public place and push them .. Let me try that tomorrow and see how long I stay out of jail.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
They're both jerks!! The young man needs to stay within the public land which surrounds the pond, and the old man needs to quit being so hostile. He should have called him a punk and left out the black part.

And if this old guy is such a man, he should have been more neighborly, and if the young man was on his property, should have came out and politely asked him to stay off his property-

" excuse me, young man, could you please do me a favor and stay off my property and on the public land next to the lake? It really upsets my dog to smell the scent of other dogs in my yard. Thanks, that's a nice dog by the way. Oh, really? Where do you live. Oh, wow. I'll tell you what, the next time I have a BBQ, you and you're family should join us. Alright, take it easy, oh, thanks, you have a good day too!!"

It's not hard to be neighborly, instead of being ignorant and flipping somebody off (alledgedly).

I just feel sorry for the other guy fishing, and having his quiet time interrupted!!

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

K, no offence, but typical old man american.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by HolyandClean

Looked to me like the old guy walked up after the kid was already there.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
So what? The old man said what was on his mind. God damn. Does everyone have to make a #ing issue with everything?

He called him a name. Oooh. Big deal. That # happens millions of times every day.

-B

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I have not read the entire thread, only the first 12 pages or so. The amount of racists on this site, make me want to cancel my account immediately. Grow up folks. After living in areas like this for 6 years, I have a couple of observations to make. The houses behind the lake, where the old man came from, were all 4-plexes in a community. Chances are the old man owned nothing but the square footage he lived within, the rest would be owned by the HOA.

The kids were at the lake, it was the old man that walked up to them.

There was a small child present, however that never stopped the old man in any way from the language he used.

Nothing was ever said about the dog crapping in his yard, I walk my dogs all the time for exercise, if they crap in someone elses yard, I pick it up.

The old man struck first, some one reminded me the other day, that your freedom of speech (Being offended) ended when it touched the end of my nose, then it becomes assault.

Who cares if the old man is white, and the kid is black, in parts of the country he could be hispanic, yeah I have lived there too.

Long story short, the old guy is an angry individual, and deserved to have his ass beat. Thank god the kid had video running, or he would be looking at life in prison.

Some of you racist asses need to go get your heads examined, and find a serious reality to live in.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by deesul69
They're both jerks!! The young man needs to stay within the public land which surrounds the pond, and the old man needs to quit being so hostile. He should have called him a punk and left out the black part.

And if this old guy is such a man, he should have been more neighborly, and if the young man was on his property, should have came out and politely asked him to stay off his property-

" excuse me, young man, could you please do me a favor and stay off my property and on the public land next to the lake? It really upsets my dog to smell the scent of other dogs in my yard. Thanks, that's a nice dog by the way. Oh, really? Where do you live. Oh, wow. I'll tell you what, the next time I have a BBQ, you and you're family should join us. Alright, take it easy, oh, thanks, you have a good day too!!"

It's not hard to be neighborly, instead of being ignorant and flipping somebody off (alledgedly).

I just feel sorry for the other guy fishing, and having his quiet time interrupted!!

This is what should have happened, perhaps the kid was there to start something, we would of known if the grump had been more polite and kept his cool. Kids arent all that stupid and know how to mess with someone and just sit there with a big smirk on their face.

And yeah WTF that dude should of said "Um excuse me guys but your noise is disturbing my fishing, could you take it somewhere else so I can enjoy my peace and quiet"...im pretty sure people don't fish for the drama lol

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
can we all get along?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

YOU are missing the whole point. It takes two people to have a confrontation. No one made the man lose his cool and approach the kid and push him.

If anything the camera should have kept the old man at bay and kept him from pushing him!!!!

Let me see if I can break it down to were you will understand it..

Drunk college kids in clubs a lot are always looking for trouble or a confrontation. Some drunk punk comes into a bar looking for trouble. Well their is a cop at the bar ...

The drunk punk comes up to someone who is at bar drinking a beer and tells them they are a piece of #. The guy they insulted hits them in the face breaking their nose and blood is everywhere. Cop sees the whole thing. Who do you think gets arrested? Whose that cop gonna take down?

The guy who swung first does.. ding ding ding. Now is it fair? Not really I think the guy should be punched but the law does not see it that way.

Even though the punk was going into the bar looking for confrontation that does not give someone a free pass to punch him in the face for nothing more than a word or two..

Same with this old man it doesnt matter what the kids intentions were, as long as that kid did not physically assault or come at that old man in a threatening manner the old man had no right to touch him...

Case closed and the law is on my side.
edit on 11-6-2011 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-6-2011 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Both of these idiots were made for each other.

They both should be locked up in a room together somewhere...

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by deesul69

FInally someone who gets it,, star for you

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
If I were the guy fishing, I would have beaten them both up for disturbing my fishing time, and had a new camera to show for it!!

(Not really, I just pictured that fisherman loosing it and that scenario played out in my head, and I laughed to myself and my old lady looked at me weird for laughing for no reason)

Just kidding, but thought it was funny.
edit on 11-6-2011 by deesul69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>