It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing UFO video!!! -ORLANDO AIRPORT June 2011 [HOAX]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Hey,thanks for the link good stuff

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by flyingfish
Here is the whole video slowed.
No second object.

It's there.. 00:11-00:17

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Yup, I agree. After looking at the cloud closely it looks like they used part of the existing cloud and used a "push" or "smudge" tool to make the effect.

It reminds me of a tutorial on "how to animate a still"..

www.videocopilot.net...

Watch the above tutorial around 8:02 where he animates the distortion mesh to make the smoke of a volcano image come alive.

Also, zero motion blur is a dead give away. I don't see why they didn't add motion blur as it is really easy to do. I am guessing it was made by an amateur.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
There is another tell tale artifact.

New to debunking so here goes. I too used keepvid to rip to mp4 and allow frame by frame analysis. In addition to cloud anomaly as discussed, the object "hangs" slightly off screen as follows. On Quicktime player you can change counter to "frames." Frame 43 is clean, at frame 44 the 'object' appears on right side edge just below cloud, it becomes more visible in frame 45, then darts fast to frame 46. It appears to me the faker got sloppy and there was a single frame delay before the object began trajectory:

Sorry to be late to party but it took me awhile to produce screen caps etc. IMO = faked.

/MD
edit on 11-6-2011 by MaskedDebater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

So ok... hmmm.. you forgot to mention what make and model of camera was used to record this.

edit on 11-6-2011 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by MaskedDebater

Ha! Very good catch, you are right, the "ufo" is on the edge for 2 frames before it moves. It also moved straight down as if it was motion tracked while it was sitting there. Looks like they didn't have the "ufo" off the stage before the animation frames started.

So we got three things so far that completely debunk this...

1: no motion blur.
2: cloud moves backwards 1 frame.
3: ufo is seen sitting on the edge of the frame before it moves.

I'm glad this one is in the HOAX bin earlier than I expected.

Quickly stabilized, and highlighted the issues:

edit on 11-6-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I know this is already dead, but I wanted to highlight and explain one other flaw I commented on earlier:

Watch this video at 0:13:

You can see that half of the cloud changes brightness... When the camera zoomed in the entire video decreased brightness (which is normal for some cameras). However, the right half of the cloud remained the same brightness. I am absolutely sure that the hoaxer used a mask (fake cloud layer) to create the illusion of the UFO passing behind the cloud. However, when the camera zoomed in and the brightness of the video changed, the brightness of the fake cloud layer did not. The hoaxer either didn't notice the change or forgot to change the brightness of the fake cloud layer so that it matches the cloud when it changed brightness. The fake cloud layer matched at first, but when everything decreased brightness it no longer matched...

edit on 11-6-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by emberscott

Originally posted by emberscott
So ok... hmmm.. you forgot to mention what make and model of camera was used to record this.

I cannot tell if that is meant as facetious or sarcastic but a video uploaded to YT is re encoded and unlike with a still photo there is no EXIF data with recorded video AFAIK.

I was just studying frame by frame because at first, I was like WHOA! That is when the anomaly on edge of frame caught my eye. I DO believe in UFO's btw but disdain hoaxers. Cheers!

/MD

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
In my opinion, the disturbed part of the cloud seems to move too fast for how far from the camera it is.

Being far from the camera, the total potion of the cloud that is disturbed is a large area, thus the motion of the cloud would seem slower. Things far away often appear to move more slowly.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
The creator of the UFO video has updated the description of the video:

This is footage I took of the plane with my mother taking off on her way back to the midwest. Warning: this video is for entertainment purposes only. If you can not appreciate sci-fi then this video is not for you. This is simply a video to entertain those who are interested in UFO sightings. Please be advised this is not real nor do we intend to portray it as real. Thank you.

Source: www.youtube.com...

edit on 12-6-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Guys I am very interested in UFO's and things that we are not suppose to know about. Honetly I just found this site as a result to your discussion about a video I have posted on my Youtube Channel. I am the maker of the UFO Sighting in Orlando video and it is not real. It actually started out as a joke and wasn't really meant for anyone other than the person I made the video to mess with. The view count took off so quickly I was like wow. But none the less it is a visual fx video. I am a visual fx engineer. As you can see from my channel I simply make videos to entertain. I never realized that a video like this would get so carried away.

So to confirm your suspicions yes it is not real. I also do appreciate the fact that the speculation of my techniques here were so in depth but no mesh warp here nor is it anything to involved. A little simple plane tracking with after effects mocha, the creation of the ufo itself along with a small vapor trail and slight motion blur, an overlay of a duplicate video with the cloud masked to create the depth and nothing more than a smoke wisp color matched and rotated to create the smoke ring.

One of you was on the right track tho because my smoke stock clips are from VideoCopilot.net but the reference you made was wrong. It's not from the mesh warping tutorials at all. Just the stock keyed smoke wisp which was purchased from Action Essentials II from video copilot.

Here again I would like to say I appreciate all of the discussion which tells me I am evolving as a visual fx guy but at the same time I do apologize for occupying so much of your time. Sincerely.

www.youtube.com...

Thanks for your attention on this,
Tim "The Shark" Gray

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by N1thNa1ath

Good acting. Footage was intentional. The video was shot with the final result in mind.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

No I recorded the video footage myself. No stock footage there but it was recorded specifically for this video,.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SHARKTELEVISION A.K.A. THESHARK
I will be more careful on my next videos which could pop up from anywhere being that I have 31 channels. Perhaps we will get another opportunity to play cat and mouse. Next time it won't be so easy for you to dissect.

The above quote was from THESHARK via YouTube messages.

He plans on making more hoaxes.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by THESHARK
I am a visual fx engineer.

Unlikely. Aspiring, maybe. Professional? Not even good enough for a horrible low-budget SyFy movie.

What you are is banned from ATS as there is no tolerance for those who would hoax.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Ouch that hurt!
Good call none the less

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
In my last post I quoted the description straight from the UFO video which claims the UFO video is fake. However, now it seems "Tim Gray" the creator of the hoax updated the description once again, and now it says;

Warning: this video is for entertainment purposes only and Shark Network Television is making no claims to the authenticity of the footage. This video is meant for entertainment purposes only once again and in no way conveys our thoughts or opinions on the validity of the conent.

Source: www.youtube.com...

So now, Tim Gray is back to trying to deceive people by taking a neutral stance on the authenticity of the video. That guy is a pure fraud. I am glad he is banned.

edit on 14-6-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

edit on 6-7-2011 by corwinsr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
If not fake that was a fast transit.
But why risk an alien human or human UFO pilot collision by an airport
unless these buggers navigate using airport navigation aids.
Just who is helping these aliens or why is the government covering
up Tesla technology if a real man made ship.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

That is sophisticated fractile use in the cloud which can even be beyond PIXAR.
www.google.com...

www.google.com...

Why mess with the cloud when a fast blob is the whole story for UFOs.
The cloud movement does help a real event.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join