It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing UFO video!!! -ORLANDO AIRPORT June 2011 [HOAX]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

BEST 2011 UFO FOOTAGE!!! -ORLANDO AIRPORT June 2011

www.youtube.com

This is footage I took of the plane with my mother taking off on her way back to the midwest. If you look closely you will see that I captured some kind of UFO in the background. It is so incredibly fast that you have to slow it down to really see it. I am not sure what it is but this footage was shot at the Orlando International Airport in Florida.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 11-6-2011 by N1thNa1ath because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-6-2011 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
This is not mine but a nice catch surfing in You2be.

have to see it in slow motion to get a glimpse of it, but apparently it is the real deal

Hope it is let`s see if someone can certify or debunk it

Enjoy
PS: Mods feel free to move to the right section, sorry for the missconvenience

NAMASTE

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 11-6-2011 by N1thNa1ath because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Ugh change the title please to something more neutral, the footage itself was actually quite interesting, it's either fake or a UFO because nothing else travels that fast....

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I don't think so, but here ya go.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Sorry to break this to you... but the video is fake.

I am going to make a prediction and say this topic will end up in the hoax bin after about 50+ pages of bickering.

edit on 11-6-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Wow, so far, I'm pretty impressed. The clouds moving is what gets me here. I'll be curious to the replies, and will be interested to see if someone can slow it down and maybe pull some stills out of it. Hmmm, I'll be watching this thread closely....until it is debunked.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
There are lots of better videos than this.

It's easy to fake these kinds of things nowadays. The best UFO footage is taken by multiple people at multiple angles, and it all lines up, like the one caught in Jerusalem not too long ago by 3 different people in different places, and all the footage matched up.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
Sorry to break this to you... but the video is fake.

I am going to make a prediction and say this topic will end up in the hoax bin after about 50+ pages of bickering.

Really? So, you have proof, or even a link to a BS site or something? Ok, cool. I'll just go with your expert opinion then. Thanks!

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

How did you know it is fake?

Please tell me i wanna know, the cameraman itself continues filming her mother`s airplane leaving, without noticing the ufo, or it is just good acting?
please enlight us all

Thanx in advance

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Jeez it was so fast i didn't even see it, must be a UFO!

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
NICE. My question is - is it possible for a military jet to have punched through that cloud like that? That's the only thing I can think of that is of this world.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I also think it's a fake. If you watch it a few times something about the clouds coloration and movement doesnt seem right. Focus on when the cloud puff disappears. I also looks like it on a layer in front of the video, and not quite at the depth of the could. The object also looks fake although you dont get to see it very long.
edit on 11-6-2011 by SlyingFaucers because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
don't know, but the puff of cloud that the ufo displaces as it flys through disappears pretty quickly....too quickly in my opinion. And the cloud appears the exact same before and after the flyby.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Interesting video.

Makes me wonder what sort of effect you would get from firing a bullet through a cloud?

Maybe its a hover-tank hidden in a cloud letting off a silent round.......Conspiracy theory

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
There are two of them. Look again.

link   
reply to post by ChachiArcola

I am an expert in video special effects and many other fields. I will gladly debunk this... I can tell right away that it is fake just from my expert opinion/observation.

For one, there is no motion blur on the object that passes. That is the first thing that comes to mind. However, I didn't check closely enough and will have to check again. My first thought was that someone captured a flying bug in the camera, then later added a moving cloud effect to make it appear like it was in the distance and not only a few feet from the camera. But if there is no motion blur then it is just a computer generated object.

Secondly, if that object did hit the clouds like the video suggests, that object must have been at least 100+ feet in length (bigger or as big as that jet). I think people would notice something that big moving that fast... especially over a busy airport with lots of air traffic and people looking in the sky.

Third, anything traveling that fast would have to create a sonic boom. If it effected the water molecules in the clouds, then surely it would be effecting air, which would create sound and a sonic boom. The water molecules in the clouds would also have moved at an extremely high rate, and it would have moved the air and made a loud sound.

Also, this type of "i didn't see it when I was filming" video is very common for fakes. They took some stock footage of a jet, and then added effects.

I will be studying this video further until it is in the HOAX bin because I know for a fact it is fake, it's only a matter of proving it to those who can not see.

link   
I say nay.

Looks like a bird or insect. Something actually close to the camera. But I guess it is a UFO until someone slows it down or something.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
The puff created wouldn't dissipate that quickly, looks like someone blew a smoke ring with their mouth and edited it in, along with the UFO. It's dead level, as it goes right to left, with the screen. Not even the slightest variation up or down. Making it quite easy to line up a smoke ring with a cloud, onto a video of a regular plane landing. Notice the camera follows the plane, not even interested in the UFO. I don't know about you, but I had no trouble seeing the puff of smoke, and I certainly found that more interesting than the plane.

Where's the sonic boom from something traveling that fast? The object is seen before two seconds have passed. That leaves twelve more seconds for the sonic boom, which doesn't happen.

Edit: Ah, someone already mention the sonic boom.

edit on 11-6-2011 by Saidin because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-6-2011 by Saidin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Saying fake . . .

If you go frame by frame the object doesn't really disturb the cloud, other than the puff of "smoke" that follows it. Look at the cloud before and after . . . structure is the same. I would assume that something traveling that fast, which pulls out a nice ringed after-tail would change the structure at the exiting end. Also, it looks like the "smoke" was overlay-ed in-front of the cloud, it doesn't seem to come from it . . . in zoomed frame.

would be easy to pull off with after effects or flash quite frankly . . .

EDIT - too slow on my debunking skills . . .

edit on 6/11/11 by solomons path because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Interesting but again we cannot have more details on this one. I paused the video on time and zoomed and i see clearly...a black form.
So the man wanted to film the airplane when a UFO appear...Now we know at 70% that the UFO sighting was sudden and that the cameramen wanted to film the airplane at the start...maybe.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join