It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California lawmakers make themselves exempt from Ca. gun laws

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Of course.

EDITORIAL: One law for us, another for you

The California state Senate voted 28-8 Wednesday to exempt itself from the pointless gun-control laws that apply to the rest of the populace. Legislators apparently think they alone are worthy to pack heat on the streets for personal protection, and the masses ought to wait until the police arrive.

Just brilliant.

Come on California, arrest all the bastards.
edit on 10-6-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Typical...the Rosie Odonnels,Ted Turners and Jane Fondas feel the same

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
It's a case of us vs. them.

Us being the people and them being the idiots of course.

They just don't realize that we outnumber them so it doesn't matter if they are the only ones that have 'legal' guns.

Just because it may be illegal for us to have the hardware, do they really think we won't have them? That's their first mistake and the only one that counts.

They should take care not to PI$$ off the crowd with the 'illegal' thingies in their back pocket.

Idiots.

edit on 10-6-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Agree...makes picking out targets easier too

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
wait wait wait holdddddddddd the presses!

liberal californian lawmakers who dont beleive in guns want to make themselves exempt from something they dont beleive in!

oh the deviousness those wil e coyotes!!!!!!!!!!

i had to laugh at the hypocrisy here cause if i didnt id cry at the stupidty.
edit on 10-6-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

if they are like anything like weiner all ya gotta do is sneak up on them while they are sexting and their pants are down.

new york and california the apple didnt fall far from the tree.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Ahhh...Political double speak at it's finest! That is just Grade A BS if I have ever read it! Well they might just need those arms soon enough if the SHTF cause I think they might just be at the top of some very angry mobs lists!

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
This is par for the course. Am I the only person who remembers Senator R.C. Soles, best known for his stance on gun control, shooting a man who he thought was breaking into his home?

So in my eyes this is standard. The Politicians love telling us lowly peasants how we should live, but the rules they make never apply to them. Have you figured out why? Because they do not see themselves as lowly peasants. They are our rulers.

TSA? can grope the people but most politicians get a pass. Gun control? People cant have them for protection, but us politicians can, we need them to protect ourselves from the lowly peasants. Taxes? The peasants pay them , but us politicians do not.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Agreed, it is us vs them.
They have many more advantages than the most of us though.
They can practice raiding our homes in the interest of national security, or just school fees...
If we practice the same it makes us look like the right wing nuts they profess us to be.
They are much more organized than we are, they can move teams of their police to where they need.
They can discuss doing pretty much anything they want to do to us in the open.
If we discuss dissent, it could be called a coup and quashed.
Then they put us on the ten o'clock news and call us fringe right wing baptists or 7th day adventists.
Be careful and mindful of what you say and find likeminded people, join or start a militia, call it a zombie squad or a paintball team.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Well thats the typical politician.

"Do as i say, Not as I do"

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Cohort

todays modern politician

" i can shoot you but you cant shoot me "

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by Cohort

todays modern politician

" i can shoot you but you cant shoot me "

Today's Citizen,

"You can shoot me, but what about the other 20 pointed at you?"

edit on 10-6-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

todays modern politican

"oh yeah why bring a gun to a swat team and apc and full auto fight and all i have to do is sit back and say kill em all "
edit on 10-6-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

reply to post by jude11

todays modern poitican

"oh yeah why bring a gun to a swat team and apc and full auto fight and all i have to do is sit back and say kill em all "

Tomorrow's Modern Freedom Fighter:

" You are 300,000...We are 300,000,000...Can you do the math Mr. Politician? You are only a battle, We are the War."

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
If anyone needed proof that Californian anti-gun liberals are complete idiotic bastiges, there you go.

I absolutely hate rosie o'donnell. She went around talking trash about guns and gun owners, and her damned security pack UZIS!!! What kind of crap is that? You think your special rosie? You have the right to be safe, but an average citizen of California doesn't? These people are absolute GARBAGE. Human trash that deserve to be washed down the sewer pipe with the rest of the waste. You know what else she did? There was a local radio station here in Portland, OR called "rosie 105" or something like that. Portland is known as the "City of ROSES" hence the "ROSIE" in "rosie 105" Rosie o'donnell SUED the station for using that name. God this woman is an a-hole of the highest degree.

Sorry for that little tangent rant lol. These politicians are just as bad. A bunch of hypocrites. Are all of the anti-gun California liberals going to be mad at their constitution burning, savior law-makers for not practicing what they preach? Probably not.

Guns er bad, mmmmkay? When/If SHTF down in California, the poor people there are going to be EASY pickings for all the gangs, seeing as they can't defend themselves. They will probably run to the few people that have guns for protection, the same people they formerly bashed as being violent redneck firearms owners.

I just can't stand this crap any longer.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

tomorrows modern politican master to the slaves:

" you may be 300,000,000.. can you do the math mr freedom fighter? you are only a battle solved with a nuke,that will win the war."

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

reply to post by jude11

tomorrows modern politican master to the slaves:

" you may be 300,000,000.. can you do the math mr freedom fighter? you are only a battle solved with a nuke,that will win the war."

Tomorrows Modern Freedom Fighter to the Puppet Masters:

"Nuke? Do you really want to do that when we live next door? Kill us and what do you have left? You might just have to do your own work for a change and that wasn't your plan, was it?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

tomorrows puppet masters to tomorrows modern freedom fighters:

"Yep a nuke? whats a little collateral damage? too many mouths to fed anyways, No wont have to work got enough people who wanna come here from south of the border all we have to do is make them feel special and they will give us their votes, that been the plan all along."

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Oh there's a dead give away isn't it.
Any one who reelects ANY of these pukes ,who voted on behalf of their own butts favoring them selves above the welfare of THEIR OWN PEOPLE ,is part of the epic and naive masses hither to referred as sheeple,indeed this should be listed in Wikipedia under that term.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

reply to post by jude11

tomorrows puppet masters to tomorrows modern freedom fighters:

"Yep a nuke? whats a little collateral damage? too many mouths to fed anyways, No wont have to work got enough people who wanna come here from south of the border all we have to do is make them feel special and they will give us their votes, that been the plan all along."

Ok, good back and forth!

I still go back to the old adage:

They better not bring a knife to a gun fight.

They might fight for control but when people fight for their survival, they have nothing to lose...even with their lives on the line.

TPTB will never gamble their lives, therein lies the tipping point. When you have nothing, you have nothing to lose.

<<   2 >>

join