It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nothing Found After Psychic's Tip Leads To Search For Bodies

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
is this serious? 30 children? Why is this not everywhere? MSM, which i no longer associate myself with, should have this on every paper, channel ect. (maybe if i looked i would see but i don't trust them)

please get more info if possible, i will follow this thread, without looking at MSM

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Yep I heard about this... Being from Texas myself ( though on the other side of Texas from where this happened) I am just shocked and disgusted...

I can only imagine who put them there and I can only imagine the sick reasons they ended up there... A bunch of kids for god sake.....

Who ever is responsible for this.... Oh they wont get anything short of the death penalty... Not in Texas they wont....

If I hear any local news that says anything not mentioned by the national media, I will let you all know.
edit on 7-6-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by thedarktower

Hypocrite. You no longer associate yourself with the MSM, yet you scream that it doesn't have this story all over it. If you bothered to check, you would see that the story is all over the MSM and no facts have been confirmed, only that a tip was sent to the Police, but of course, you don't trust that so why bother? You make no sense, just as this story makes no sense. Can't have it both ways, dude.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
BODIES HAVE BEEN FOUND!!!
content.usatoday.com...

Texas authorities are reporting that 25 to 30 dismembered bodies -- perhaps children -- have been found buried in Liberty County, according to local media.

Update at 7:08 p.m. ET: Law enforcement sources tell CNN and CBS that bodies have been found. A federal source tells CNN at least 20; CBS' source says "a lot of bodies."

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by doobydoll
This was being widely reported until the feds showed up, and whom are now saying there are no bodies there. Puzzling.

So, was this a hoax call? Or are the feds covering up?

That is very interesting ..if its a coverup ..I doubt we'll ever know the truth...they will just say it was a hoax.

Just read the update..nothing like confusing the public..with opposing facts.

geez..hopefully the truth comes out in the end , and justice is served.
edit on 7-6-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by balon0

LIBERTY COUNTY, Texas -- Liberty County officials said they have no evidence of "deceased persons" despite earlier reports of dozens of bodies found in a rural area.

Huh?

That was from the OP's link
First sentence of the article.
edit on 7-6-2011 by balon0 because: (no reason given)

Yeah, that is what is confusing me suddenly.... All the news stations are reporting that this mass grave has been found full of dismembered childrens bodies... But in the next breath they say no deceased bodies have been found?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Just to be clear i used the exact title of the article and a direct quote from the article which has been updated since i uploded it.The BBC is saying they have recieved a tip but there are conflicting reports about whether bodies have been found or not.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I just watched this on our local news report. It's only about 45 min from home. As of 6:00pm they were still waiting on search warrants and nothing had been confirmed. If they do end up finding a lot of bodies ( the tip said 25-30 children) it will be horrible but not as inprobable as people would think. They would not necessarily have to be local children- the Houston area is just a short ride away. The house in question is almost completely hidden by trees so privacy wouldn't be an issue. Not to mention no houses within close proximity.

Let's just hope that the tip turns out to be false, but in this day and age as much as it saddens me it doesn't surprise me.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
My guess is that it has something to do with drug cartels and it's being covered up to further the Obama administration's claims that the border is secure. Acknowledging that the Mexican Drug War has moved north of the border would be a huge blow to Obama and DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano's claims regarding border security, and their push for amnesty for the illegal immigrants.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16

Let's just hope that the tip turns out to be false, but in this day and age as much as it saddens me it doesn't surprise me.

I got a bad feeling about this.Unless someone is trying to lure the cops to that area for some other reason, the tip is probably legit.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
After they receive the "search warrant"............ then..... they can legally say they found bodies.

Must have a "search warrant" you know.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreams n chains
After they receive the "search warrant"............ then..... they can legally say they found bodies.

Must have a "search warrant" you know.

Yeah, I bet you are right. They know the bodies are there but cannot legally say they found them until they have that peace of paper in their hands that says they are allowed to search the area....

Guessing some one leaked that they found it.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedarktower
is this serious? 30 children? Why is this not everywhere? MSM, which i no longer associate myself with, should have this on every paper, channel ect. (maybe if i looked i would see but i don't trust them)

please get more info if possible, i will follow this thread, without looking at MSM

It just now broke minutes ago.... That is why. But I have already seen it on the local news here in Texas and on CNN.

That said, they are not confirming they have found the bodies ( They being the FBI) but I will tell you they have, they just have to wait until they have the search warrant before they can legally say they found it...

Sounds like it just got leaked out.

link   
Several Dutch sites report it as well.
nos.nl...
frontpage.fok.nl...
(use google translate)

link   
As long as we're jumping to conclusions, I have to ask why it would be automatically called a cover-up, or serial killer, or satanic?

Mexican drug gangs are the first thing I would think of, as they are waging war along the US border, and have an affinity for "mass graves".

500 bodies have been found in mass graves in Mexico so far this year.

And, so far, this news is unsubstantiated, so why on earth already have conspiracy theories about it?
edit on 7-6-2011 by TheArchaeologist because: 7:30PM EASTERN

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by dreams n chains

Good thing it's not in the midwest- all they'd have to do is say they thought someone was trying to hide contraband!
Gotta have that rascally search warrant!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ambiguous
reply to post by thedarktower

Hypocrite. You no longer associate yourself with the MSM, yet you scream that it doesn't have this story all over it. If you bothered to check, you would see that the story is all over the MSM and no facts have been confirmed, only that a tip was sent to the Police, but of course, you don't trust that so why bother? You make no sense, just as this story makes no sense. Can't have it both ways, dude.

In light of the situation that is funny right their.......

In the situation, I don't have a clue with what could of happened.
I'm just thankful it's not me or anyone I know..
This happens sometimes though for human trafficking also.
Drug cartels came to mind, 30 bodies is a lot and probably were dumped all at the same time..

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Sounds like a drug related crime. Depending more on the circumstances of the victims... Could be drug mules that hauled a load stateside and all got silenced at the end of the trek. Could be a van load of Hispanic people who didn't agree to paying their coyote smuggler the fee/ransom.

Then again, serial killers sometimes would dump bodies over the decades in the same site...

Still it is pretty far from the border but not that far from Houston or the coast.
edit on 7-6-2011 by wonderboy2402 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TheArchaeologist

It's nowhere NEAR the Mexican border. It's on the complete other side of the state. Not a lot of Mexican drug cartel murders and such on the eastern side.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Jeez, first I get a New York Times alert about this shocking find, and now they say the Sheriff's Office has not found any bodies at the site. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad if it's not true, but check your sources before you put this sh** out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join