It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nothing Found After Psychic's Tip Leads To Search For Bodies

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I think I see where the miscommunication in this story began. This morning, it is being reported that the psychic tipster told the authorities in Liberty county that she got her information because she had 32 angels with her. Did someone at the sheriff's office misunderstand and believe she meant that she had the 32 souls of children telling her? If a professed psychic is talking about children that need help, then tells you she has 32 angels with her, would you think she meant the spirits of the children that needed the help?

“They up front asked me how I got the information, and I am a reverend. I am a prophet and I get my information from Jesus and the angels, and I told them that I had 32 angels with me and they were giving me the information and then it went from there,” she said.

Houston Chronicle

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Seems no one can really agree on what was or was not said.... www.chron.com... es+%28chron.com+-+Top+Stories%29

Nice to know we can still trust the news media and law enforcement.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I purpose a test for Angel.

Lindsey Baum is still missing. Perhaps Angel can give the world some insights as to where she is.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Anybody on ATS still following this thread? I think the police need to look closer. I'm getting very dark impressions of that trucker farmhouse. A neighbor said that there was a girl living at the house that recently left. There is the owner/trucker's son convicted of a sex crime somewhere in Ohio.

I'm getting the same impression that Angel did. Children are in danger.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join