It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Insider Says 911 Was An Inside Job

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anusuia
reply to post by fooks

I need lots of comments just to get my numbers up , so here I am commenting on anything . But I must watch that utube and see why he is saying what he is saying

If you are going to spam a thread with a useless comment it's easier to avoid a mod smackdown if you don't outright say that is what you are doing

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Silicis n Volvo

I think you need to reread Asktheanimals's posts. That does require reading a good percentage of the thread though.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

Polls have shown that 1/3 of Americans don't believe the OS. So the way I look at it, if the members of congress make up a cross section of their constituents there should be approximately 178 members that feel the same way.

Untrue. Only a handfull of people are calling for a new investigation. They (turthers) over estimate their impact and their numbers. The vast majority of US citizens accept the OS and therefore no one is talking about it other than those on conspiracy sites.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Too many unanswered questions, too few solid answers.

But, no one will ever get to the bottom of it, just like the JFK assassination.

The lack of action by the Secret Service is this generation's grassy knoll.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Originally posted by OverMan

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by GoodOlDave

The guy's obviously controlled opposition, who's goal is to co-opt the truth movement as the movement of the truth, people like him, Judy Woods, Fetzer. It still doesn't change the reality of what took place that day, which was recorded when it happened in real time - that's pysical evidence.

Please explain the how and why this guy is controlled opposition please?

Thanks!
Welcome to Carl's Jr.
I love you

He's a proponent of discredit disinfo like the idea that no planes impacted the twin towers, and his friend Wood's laser, mazor, spacebeam MO for the detruction of the twin towers. He's disinfo aka a controlled opposition who's object it is to make the 9/11 movement look foolish.

What's Carl;s Jr.? I don't get that part.

Friend,

Thank you.

I always considered myself a "seeker" yet it took me several years to come to grips with the LIHOP and MIHOP reality of 9/11 and even then it was with the assistance of some wonderfully informing videos such as LOOSE CHANGE and 9/11 PRESS FOR TRUTH and PEAK OIL SMOKE AND MIRRORS etc etc...

I know it seems illogical and I know that most will not accept the thought that no planes hit the buildings...

Yet... I can no longer deny the possibility.

From what I have learned over almost 7 years of observing all things 9/11 truth related, from what I have come to realize is a better way to say it or even...From what I have come to believe based upon a massive amount of info being crammed into a tiny little human brain........ THE no planes THEORY is all too possible.

I come to this realization based upon several other BELIEFS:

Nasa JPL is The 5th Reich.
Werner von braun, project bluebeam, deathbed confession "the alien card is the final card"
Peak oil = the REAL ANSWER as to "why" while the rest EPICALLY FAIL to see beyond the VEIL OF GREED = look up the terminology "WARD" and "GAURD" as it pertains to "magic/arcanum" specifically...

The technology that is used to keep the sheeple busy, the tech that they "allow" us to consume our lives with, all for the most part are multiple use technologies that were perfected long before they find their way into our childrens hands, eyes and minds etc etc making the "NO PLANE" theory an almost NO BRAINER as far as the TECHNOLOGICAL POSSIBILITY alone is concerned... yes, very possible.

Now, what is the probability?

Could that explain why no interceptions were possible as how do you intercept a "phantom"???

I could go on and on fitting pieces that may or may not fit... the reality is that it does not matter as long as we are allowed to keep talking about it and that includes developing new theories, retaining an open mind etc etc you know, all the things that make 9/11 truth possible.

"No plane theory" has alot more cred then the official version just as MIHOP trumps LIHOP, at least in my feeble little mind... a mind "conditioned" by thousands of forums posts such as these, perhaps 100's of "9/11 truth" video hours, literally 1000's of related articles and being an observer to the post 9/11 militarization of this nation.

Watch the movie "Idiocracy".
"I like money..."

Bottom line, I think I know where your mind is and I would like to prod all minds at that place a bit further, where I perceive my mind to be on the issue in hopes that some other mind will then push one of us another little bit further, this process repeating itself ad infinitum...

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
What if i was to tell you the orchestraters of 911 wanted you to believe the Bush admin orchestrated 911. What if i was to tell you there is alot of truth to tv shows like 'The Event' and 'Flash Forward'

It would be hard to swallow wouldn't it? Most 911 conspiracy theorists cant make it past the belief the 2 towers were brought down by convential demolition means. They were not.

Doesn't matter to me what you believe now....the timeline has been changed. Reason i love the jews in Hollywood,,,they are at least trying to be honest with you...you simply refuse to listen.

Hi, Could you please elaborate?

Or PM me?
Thanks

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by OverMan

"No plane theory" has alot more cred then the official version just as MIHOP trumps LIHOP, at least in my feeble little mind... a mind "conditioned" by thousands of forums posts such as these, perhaps 100's of "9/11 truth" video hours, literally 1000's of related articles and being an observer to the post 9/11 militarization of this nation.

Just interested OverMan, nothing more.
Although I do not buy in any way the official explanation for what happened on 911 and who was responsible for that, I do wonder myself the following about your no plane thoughts here.
How do you explain the clearly visible impact damage in both Towers after the attack?
I mean, if there were indeed no planes used for that attack, what do you think created those [clearly plane looking] damage shapes in the towers then?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
This guy isn't much of an insider, really, so the headline here is very misleading. He worked as an economic advisor in the Bush administration for a few months. He was not an "insider" in the sense that he was involved in the 9/11 drama. He is an economist with no expertise in anythinmg but--economics, i.e.: Building demolition is not exactly his forte. He seems to have come to his conclusions a couple of years after 9/11 happened and is really no different than the average 9/11 truther on ATS in terms of his thinking on the subject. Yes, he has a PhD and is a professor emeritus. That's nice, but is it at all relevant here?

This guy reminds me very much of Paul Hellyer, the ex Minister of Defence for Canada. He is often trotted out by the exo-politics crowd as a crown jewel of UFO witnesses, always called "His Excellency" in press releases by people like Steven Greer. The idea here and what we're supposed to believe is that Hellyer had some inside information on the truth of UFOs by virtue of his lofty post as the Canadian equivalent to the Secretary of Defense.

In fact, although Hellyer had some peripheral interest in UFOs, he had NO insider information whatsoever and his views on UFOs were highly influenced by Phillip Corso's Book, "The Day After Roswell," which Hellyer read when he was in his eighties, decades after his time in office.

So what you have here is an argument from authority that is invalid. In both cases the person in question has no insider information and is not particularly knowedgeable about the subject. They both have opinions and that's perfectly appropriate, but they aren't any better than anyone else's.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

Untrue. Only a handfull of people are calling for a new investigation. They (turthers) over estimate their impact and their numbers. The vast majority of US citizens accept the OS and therefore no one is talking about it other than those on conspiracy sites.

Untrue?

Third of Americans suspect 9-11 government conspiracy

CNN Polls Shows Americans Believe 9/11 Is An Inside Job

A May 2006 poll clarified 42% of Americans felt there was a cover-up

Scientific Poll: 84% Reject Official 9/11 Story

New National Poll: 36% of Americans Believe 9/11 Was an Inside Job

Take your pick... Before you disclaim something isn't true do some fact finding.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
One day the truth will come out. One day.... Until then we can only speculate and as more and more people come forth and speak of a conspiracy the O.S looks more and more false.

I wonder if there WERE passengers on the plane, but it had the same system the new U.K aircraft has? You know the one that can take off and land on its own? if thats the case maybe the hijackers were in there and didn't know it contained this.

I remember reading about all planes having this device fitted years back.

Forget it I quit...

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
reply to post by samkent

Untrue?

Third of Americans suspect 9-11 government conspiracy

Let's look at the breakdown of the poll:

People in the federal government either assisted in the 9/11 attacks or took no action to stop the attacks because they wanted to United States to go to war in the Middle East.
Very likely 16%
Somewhat likely 20%
Not likely 59%
Don't know 5%

Looks like it's only 16% who are very sure of an inside jobby-job.

ETA: Not to mention, the article mentions a record level of hatred against the government. I wouldn't be surprised if that influenced peoples opinion slightly.

CNN Polls Shows Americans Believe 9/11 Is An Inside Job
Open poll that was spammed by truthers.

A May 2006 poll clarified 42% of Americans felt there was a cover-up

A list of random polls?

Scientific Poll: 84% Reject Official 9/11 Story

53% state they're probably hiding something regarding the intelligence prior to 9/11. Not a poll on inside jobby-job.

New National Poll: 36% of Americans Believe 9/11 Was an Inside Job

Links to the Scripps poll you've listed at the top.
edit on 9-6-2011 by roboe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by roboe

You're being highly selective on picking what you want to make of these polls.
If I listed 20 more polls, I'm sure you would still disagree with the results!

I guess on the scale of 1-10, you would consider the amount of time and money spent on investigating Clinton's sexual encounter a 10 and an attack on the U.S. that killed over 3,000 citizens a 1.

Considering the amount of time spent on investigations such as the Iran-Contra affair and Watergate, the 9/11 tragedy pales in comparison. The 9/11 investigation was rushed through and a lot of the testimonies were held in secret. The investigation was bias and fell short on identifying the evidence at the scene. In fact most of the physical evidence was quickly destroyed or sold as scrap metal. A normal criminal investigation wouldn't do such a thing!

The victims families and the citizens of the U.S. deserve an unbiased outside investigation on 9/11.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

Who would conduct it, who would pay for it, what would the scope of it be? Remember, you can't have anyone connected with the government involved, and neither can you have anyone connected with the truth movement involved.

And look up PENTTBOM before going off on the "They spent more on the Lewinsky investigation". And don't forget that the 9/11 Commission returned money that hadn't been spent, so throwing more money at them wouldn't have done much.

And I don't trust polls to show a true picture of the support for the 9/11 Truth movement, especially since the latter loves to latch onto any expression of doubt that we'll ever get the full, clear picture of the events leading up to 9/11. Such doubt is not necessarily an expression in favour of (super/nano-)therm*te, laser beams, vicsims, and what have you.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceJockey1
The American public are mostly too stupid to SEE the TRUTH when it's starting them in the face. In fact they are so easily manipulated by the controlled media, that no matter what's presented to them, they can rollover and just accept the government's version.

WHY? Mainly because nobody likes being labelled as the guy that wears a TINFOIL HAT or 'Oh you're one of those "conspiracy" nutjobs!'.

WHISTLEBLOWERS? Well even at the risk of being ASSASSINATED:

The Mysterious Deaths of Nine Gulf Oil Spill Whistleblowers

I know that there have been a LOT of deaths related to people that spoke out regarding 9/11, but following is a big list of WHISTLEBLOWERS, that came out before this guy in the OP:

9/11 Whistleblowers!!!

Can't believe that your government would LIE to you, let alone do anything to HARM you???

Check this out: HISTORY OF SECRET EXPERIMENTATION ON US CITIZENS

Just because they've been outed on previous black-book operations, doesn't mean that they've seen the error of their ways, and stopped. There's too much MONEY & POWER at stake!

Link to a basic IQ bell curve...

add to this the Military manner in which education is structured, Fluoridation of the water supply, Aspartame and other chemicals in the food supply and then top it all off by all the Tech distractions of the day and perhaps even the side effects from this "tech" that we are not even aware of such as cell phones causing cancer = if they cause cancer what else you reckon they can and have been doing to our brain function prior to cancer showing itself?...rhetorical... on and on ad nauseum.

I agree mainly yet over the last few years my desire to see the human potential in all of us and not the purposely dumbed down and drugged zombies many truly seem to have become, to use the words "sheeple" and other derogatory terminology less then before and otherwise to help in the overall UPWISING.

All one needs to do to get to this place is remember when you were young...
Think about the many times you have rearranged all the pieces in your mind to get to the mindset you feel good/comfortable about today.

Anger is indeed a Gift yet for the less fortunate, those completely incapable of imagining the worse... I think pity, sadness and remorse are the proper emotions to display to best bring them to where we "are" and then we can work on the management and focus of our collective anger!

We want a new investigation by an unbiased, non-cherry picked commission.
When we do we want it?
Now!

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by roboe

Who would conduct it, who would pay for it, what would the scope of it be? Remember, you can't have anyone connected with the government involved, and neither can you have anyone connected with the truth movement involved.

Well, everyone who was on the 9/11 commission was in one way or another connected with the government. So how can you even think we had an unbiased investigation? I'm sure you can find a lot of professionals in the private sector in the area of strengths of materials, engineering, architecture, physics that are neither connected to the truthers or the government for that matter.

Most "Truthers" are regular people who have taken time to research and analyze the accusations put fourth by professionals in their related field. Why is it that the government can find time to attack people and accuse them of being a conspiracy nut when all these people are doing is acting on their basic rights to question our governments story.

Did the government come out and call people who didn't believe the JFK assassination story "nuts". Why has some of that investigation been locked away by our elected officials for another 20 years?

And I don't trust polls to show a true picture of the support for the 9/11 Truth movement, especially since the latter loves to latch onto any expression of doubt that we'll ever get the full, clear picture of the events leading up to 9/11. Such doubt is not necessarily an expression in favour of (super/nano-)therm*te, laser beams, vicsims, and what have you.

Again you're being selective on what you "trust" as truth. Do you always believe what your government is telling you? They've been caught in numerous lies before this tragedy. I think most truthers hope the official story is true, but when there are questionable facts and true professionals coming out questioning the O.S. story, based upon the magnitude of the event itself, the U.S. owes it's citizens some answers to these questions!

Laser beams and any other story some truthers put out there doesn't mean all truthers believe some of the crazy scenarios explaining 9/11. I can point to crazy sightings of little green men with antennas on their head, but those sightings don't mean the more credible sightings by military personal and pilots should be weighed the same. The credibility of the professionals who have risked their reputation for taking a stand against the O.S. should have some kind of credibility. We're not talking about people who don't have any credentials whatsoever.

Just look at how the Japanese government played down the dangers of their nuclear meltdowns and how they continued to tell the general public the radiation levels were not that high. Our own government said the air near ground zero was safe when there were some health officials disagreeing on the report. Now we have rescue personal and people at the scene being diagnosed with lung problems.

As for who is going to pay for this investigation, I think the enormity of what the possible findings may show, and "If" our government was complicit in this tragedy. overrides the cost factor. I don't know if you would feel comfortable knowing that your government had a hand in this tragedy just to set in motion a secret political agenda. I and many other Americans surly can't.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SL55T0T0

Sorry this dude is not an "insider". He wasn't an inner confidant or politician. He came up with these thoughts the same way ordinary people did.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SL55T0T0

i find it interesting/convenient that the airforce stayed grounded. i doubt the american people will ever get the whole truth/story.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimnuggits
Too many unanswered questions, too few solid answers.

But, no one will ever get to the bottom of it, just like the JFK assassination.

The lack of action by the Secret Service is this generation's grassy knoll.

The "grassy knoll" is the numerous videos of the twin towers exploding from the top down in about 13 seconds.

The official story asks people to believe in impossible things solely on the basis that the alternative reality cannot be accepted, something Hitler referred to as "The Big Lie".

The Big Lie

Use of the expression by Hitler

It is often erroneously claimed or implied Hitler had advocated the use of the Big Lie as a viable propaganda technique. However, Hitler, when writing of the Big Lie in Mein Kampf, was in fact criticizing "the Jews" for their perceived use of the Big Lie. The source of Big Lie technique, from Chapter 10 of Mein Kampf:

... in the big lie there is always a certain force of credibility; because the broad masses of a nation are always more easily corrupted in the deeper strata of their emotional nature than consciously or voluntarily; and thus in the primitive simplicity of their minds they more readily fall victims to the big lie than the small lie, since they themselves often tell small lies in little matters but would be ashamed to resort to large-scale falsehoods. It would never come into their heads to fabricate colossal untruths, and they would not believe that others could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously. Even though the facts which prove this to be so may be brought clearly to their minds, they will still doubt and waver and will continue to think that there may be some other explanation. For the grossly impudent lie always leaves traces behind it, even after it has been nailed down, a fact which is known to all expert liars in this world and to all who conspire together in the art of lying.

—Adolf Hitler , Mein Kampf, vol. I, ch. X[1]

Use of the expression by Goebbels

Later, Joseph Goebbels put forth a slightly different theory which has come to be more commonly associated with the expression big lie. Goebbels wrote the following paragraph in an article dated 12 January 1941, 16 years after Hitler's first use of the phrase big lie, entitled "Aus Churchills Lügenfabrik", translated "From Churchill's Lie Factory". It was published in Die Zeit ohne Beispiel.

That is of course rather painful for those involved. One should not as a rule reveal one's secrets, since one does not know if and when one may need them again. The essential English leadership secret does not depend on particular intelligence. Rather, it depends on a remarkably stupid thick-headedness. The English follow the principle that when one lies, one should lie big, and stick to it. They keep up their lies, even at the risk of looking ridiculous.[2]

Used in Hitler's psychological profile

The phrase was also used in a report prepared during the war by the United States Office of Strategic Services in describing Hitler's psychological profile:[3]

His primary rules were: never allow the public to cool off; never admit a fault or wrong; never concede that there may be some good in your enemy; never leave room for alternatives; never accept blame; concentrate on one enemy at a time and blame him for everything that goes wrong; people will believe a big lie sooner than a little one; and if you repeat it frequently enough people will sooner or later believe it.[4]

more.. rhnegative.myfastforum.org...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join