It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Insider Says 911 Was An Inside Job

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

i remember that video with Aaron Russo . Tell me if i'm wrong but i thing this video was done only a few months before he finally died from cancer so this guy had nothing to gain out of this either then reveiled and disclosed the truth to the world.

He was a Great Man...

edit on 7-6-2011 by mick1423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
helll yea. can't tell ya how good this makes me feel.

there is good out there!!!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
It seems to me he knows little and bases everything on assumptions which means he might believe but that doesn't make him any more credible than an average Joe who also believes. If you are going to be a whistleblower you need tangible proof, otherwise you look the fool.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
well it was.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice testifies to the 9/11 Commission that in the first eight months of Bush’s presidency before 9/11, “the president receive[s] at these [Presidential Daily Briefings] more than 40 briefing items on al-Qaeda, and 13 of those [are] in response to questions he or his top advisers posed.” [Washington Post, 4/8/2004]
www.historycommons.org...

One of those PDB's was entitled, "Bin Laden Determined to Strike in U.S." that was initially hidden by the White House. Another came on July 10th, 2001 that spoke of an "imminent threat,

The director of the CIA George Tenet testifed to the 9/11 comission these warnings were not passed on to the FBI.
These warnings were not passed on to the FBI.

On December 14, 2004, President Bush awarded Tenet the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the highest civilian award in the U.S.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3861d7f786b6.jpg[/atsimg]
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 7-6-2011 by conar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SL55T0T0

Ok, for the record I don't believe the official story of 9/11. I do believe that it was some sort of false flag operation, more than likely committed with help from the Israeli government, but who knows, I could be wrong. Having said that... this guy said nothing of value. He said nothing different than any of us here on ATS have said. The fact that he has 3 degrees, or that he worked under the Bush Administration has nothing to do with it, because he didn't provide any inside information, only the same speculation that you can hear from anyone on the street.

Also, he is an economist. I highly doubt that an economist would have any access to or knowledge of anything other than economical data. He also said that 9/11 happened after he had been on the job for a week. How much can someone learn after only a week on the job?

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the thread and the OP, but lets look at this video for what it is, because none of his professional or academic credentials are relevant here because he is only saying what everyone else is saying... that something isn't right and we weren't told the truth about 9/11.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by spacevisitor
After you had your moment to compose yourself from laughing hysterically, would you be able or better willing to show me or better post here wherein he said that the towers were destroyed by lasers from outer space?
Because I cannot find that in the article you provided due that link.

The link works for me, but nonetheless you can go to Dr. Judy Wood's web site at www.drjudywood.com and then click the link in the upper left corner labelled "Star Wars Beam Weapons". It goes directly to the report written by Dr. Woods and Morgan Reynolds that the link was supposed to go to. Dr. Woods is no slouch either- she's a PH.D and a former professor of materials engineering.

Well, I did also go to that site and clicked on the link in the upper left corner labelled "Star Wars Beam Weapons" you mentioned.
I could not find there anything about that the towers were destroyed by lasers from outer space, so again, would you be able or better willing to show me or better post here wherein she/he said that the towers were destroyed by lasers from outer space?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
But did this 'imminant threat' mention they would use civilian airlines as weapons of mass destruction?

As I see it the threat was more along the lines of "I'm goning to get you!".

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I was an underground face miner, if you don't know what that means it's the hardest job you could ever want. I blasted rock every day, and did many surface jobs with my own business. Point is the day this happened I told my family that this could not happen. It is physically impossible ! Just think about it for a moment. I have no agenda, but I know B.S. when it's thrown my way. The rest of the story is full of holes

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibajaba
the U.S. needs more 'loons' like this guy.

for eye popping stuff:
www.drjudywood.com...

I had not come accross this site yet, i read the whole site in one go, i couldnt stop reading and looking at the pics.

I had no idea that more than just the two buildings came down, nor that there were strangly toasted cars half a mile away etc!!!

i clearly neglected alot of info and im catching up now!
edit on 7-6-2011 by Biigs because: spelling

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Even if the truth is out now, I doubt Bush would be tried for war crimes.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Ugh...another person claiming that it was an inside job with no "smoking gun" proof. Look...despite the fact that many of us (including me) truly believe that 911 was at least partly...an inside job....it will NEVER become popular or mainstream until someone has smoking gun proof. Every piece of evidence so far can be argued either way. We need verifiable proof of it. Give me a never before seen video showing higher-ups discussing/planning. Show me footage of people mounting explosives to building at record speed, etc. But no...just more claims of this and that with no bullet-proof evidence.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

This is far from the truth being out. To be honest he's not really a bush insider.
this is just another intelligent person going on record about what he thinks happened on 911.

Its 50 years after JFK and still no plausible truth. 911 will be no different.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooks

you should get many flags and stars for this.

wish i thought of it.

good luck.

cuzz thats what it all aboout wright s and f
u all know what we suppose to do

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor
Well, I did also go to that site and clicked on the link in the upper left corner labelled "Star Wars Beam Weapons" you mentioned.
I could not find there anything about that the towers were destroyed by lasers from outer space, so again, would you be able or better willing to show me or better post here wherein she/he said that the towers were destroyed by lasers from outer space?

Yes, of course. She lists it under section XV titles, "Does such technology exist" where she expounds on myriad laser and energy beam technologies, which leads to section XVI titled "Conclusions" where she states all the previously mentioned evidence is consistent with a directed energy weapon. The "Star Wars Beam Weapons" title doesn't refer to the movies. It refers to the plan to build energy beam orbital weapons proposed back during the Reagan Administration.

The link is at Does such technologies exist but you can drill down to section XV and section XVi if the link doesn't work. I'm not sure how much Morgan Reynolds contributed to this part but as he cosigned it, it's clear he endorses it.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
You should know that Morgan Reynolds ALSO is a supporter of the "energy weapons from otuer space" claim put forth by Judy Wood. If you don't believe me, you can read the report he cowrote with her-

Energy weapons from outer space report by Judy Wood and Morgan Reynolds

So it's settled- A Bush insider has come forward to reveal the towers were destroyed by lasers from outer space. Give me a moment to compose myself from laughing hysterically.

See what I mean?

Easy to discredit us all because of one man's follie.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Twin towers exploded from the top down, all the way to the ground, to within three seconds of absolute free fall for any freely dropped object (steel safe, grand piano etc) in nothing but air. Thus, all "crushing" or "breakage" (according to the official story) can ONLY have occured within that period of time (difference between absolute free fall in air and timed destruction). One, two, three. In the case of the North Tower, where the impact was around the 95-96th floor, that's quite the feat, especially in light of the three laws of motion..

94 Floors of steel - One two three..

Case closed - the buildings were blown up with explosives and did not "collapse" as a direct and sole result of the plane impacts.

What other physical evidence is there to support this painful truth? Plently - go research it, and spread the word.

To start with, just LOOK at the phenomenon of destruction.

edit on 7-6-2011 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

The guy's obviously controlled opposition, who's goal is to co-opt the truth movement as the movement of the truth, people like him, Judy Woods, Fetzer. It still doesn't change the reality of what took place that day, which was recorded when it happened in real time - that's pysical evidence.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime

Ok, for the record I don't believe the official story of 9/11. I do believe that it was some sort of false flag operation, more than likely committed with help from the Israeli government, but who knows, I could be wrong. Having said that... this guy said nothing of value. He said nothing different than any of us here on ATS have said. The fact that he has 3 degrees, or that he worked under the Bush Administration has nothing to do with it, because he didn't provide any inside information, only the same speculation that you can hear from anyone on the street.

Also, he is an economist. I highly doubt that an economist would have any access to or knowledge of anything other than economical data. He also said that 9/11 happened after he had been on the job for a week. How much can someone learn after only a week on the job?

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the thread and the OP, but lets look at this video for what it is, because none of his professional or academic credentials are relevant here because he is only saying what everyone else is saying... that something isn't right and we weren't told the truth about 9/11.

Come on! You know that you really wanted to say "Like Duh" but were afraid too!

Grasping at straws arent they?
Me, I am just happy to see the debate ad infinitum.
If some minds get lost along the way then it was meant to be yet debate on!

What Conspiracy Theorists want, is for the majority to "understand" this bit of "logic" so they can wake up to the larger conspiracy i.e. to ask LARGER QUESTIONS such as: if they will knock some buildings down right in front of us, kill 1000's of their "own" to perpetuate never ending wars of agression for a multitude of reasons then:
a: what else are they doing and why are they doing it?
b: what else might they be doing that our own hubris will not allow us to believe even if the most highly respected professional genius in their field... told us so?
c: how should I behave with this new understanding, how should I "see" similar "news" and "information" that pertains to anything even remotely related to these type of subjects???

Yeah! Ask yourself and others these type of questions as your life and that of others may depend upon it.

As long as power remains relatively unchecked in this nation, as long as millions of jobs (military industrial complex) and perhaps our very way of life (unsustainable cheap energy dependent) depends upon resource domination which can only lead to perpetual end game wars... the people will remain at risk of these type of inside false flag operations.

Imagination tells me that since most of the "smarter" folks have thoroughly digested the fact that 9/11 was an inside job, regardless of how they differ on their interpretations, the end result is a populous who are no longer surprised and will hopefully no longer be fooled and manipulated by the next false flag inside job of this nature.

Yet, will they act differently to truly effect change? or will they reluctantly join the cries of "Kill (insert your dictator of choice here)".. is the the most important question.

As long as the current wars are sustained no further false flags will be needed for that reason yet do they have other reasons?
Do they want marshall law?
Do they want to take all the guns away?
Should we fear peace?

Logic tells me that if they did want these things they would have them by now yet I will allow for the thought that they have been VERY VERY busy recently with many other THINGS not to mention counting all of their new found (stolen) wealth that has been put into the hands of a few at such a brisk pace recently...

I flagged it because I think the subject matter needs beaten like a dead horse until the smell of rotting flesh fouls and permeates the air of every office of every elected (diebold ess) official, down every corridor of power and up every nose of those who benefitted from this treasonous action.

Some friends of mine, big time military minded types yet of the new school and thus they liked rap music, I thought that was odd as well yet I try not to judge

Of these guys...One of the strongest proponents of the official version of 9/11 informed me that one of his heros (someone he liked and also thought highly of) was Eminem.

I sent him the following video and awaited a comment... as you might expect he chose not to comment...

So, as some may now be able to see, Truth has many names and many messengers as the above video had a much greater impact on my rap loving friend then the OP video yet the OP video will have its adherents as well be they numbers minded economist statistical type people perhaps or at least those who may be inclined to put some faith into this persons words solely based upon his past position(s) and how many letters proceed his name...

Debate On!

We will never forget...
We will never forget the 3000+ american civilians nor the 4000+ us soldiers nor the estimated 1 million + and counting iraqi's nor the afghans nor the flag waving nor the photo op's nor the lies...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join