It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch NRA heads explode: Al Qaeda spokesman urges terrorists to buy lots of guns at gun shows

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
For what it is worth, there may be some random attacks, and that is just the reality that we will have to live with.

But the next "Al Qaeda" attacks in the USA, while delayed now, will likely make 9/11 look like a minor incident.

Guns should be the very least worrying threat right now.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime

Originally posted by redbarron626
To set the record straight, I am a dyed-in-the-wool Liberal. An Artist, Musician and published Poet and................
You can have my firearm when you pry it from my cold dead hands!

Wow... a Liberal that I probably wouldn't mind having a beer with! I have come across more unicorns than I have Libs like you.

i'm another one of those "libs" ...believe me, this is NOT a left or right issue. just because i don't vote republican, live in alabama, or watch nascar, doesn't mean i'm not a firm believer in the 2nd amendment. i'm also a firm believer in the 4th amendment, which means if a woman gets an abortion, it's her body, and no government agency has the right to tell her what to do with what is inside of her own body.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Psy op to beat the bushes in America. Around the same lines of the free boat/tv for people that have warants. People are gullible, so the idiot enemies to america will run to these shows try to look around and buy. Get tagged by any 3 letter org that is sitting at these shows waiting and watching for the idiots to come on in and show themselves. Then leading them to the bigger fish they are maybe in contact with.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxNormal

Naaaaa.... This guy is either a CIA op.... Or, These terrorists have completed part 1 of the plan Part1) Economically CRUSH America Part2) Assist our Govt. in STRIPPING our freedoms and liberties.

I am curious to the context of this video.
Was this video put out to the media? Was this video intercepted? Did anyone catch this?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Adam Gadahn is a bad actor. At least to me, his message and behaviour looks staged and fake.

But perhaps I am a bit biased in my suspicion of ulterior motives. After all Gadahn's real name is Adam Pearlman. He is a converted jew and his grandfather was a member of the board of directors of the Anti-Defamation League.

Somehow I doubt, that he is a spokesperson for a genuine jihadist organization.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShaunHatfield

I am curious to the context of this video.
Was this video put out to the media? Was this video intercepted? Did anyone catch this?

Dunno, but there was a much earlier news thread on this here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

For what it is worth.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenshrew

Great vid, hope others take the few minutes to check it out.

Is Al-Qaeda Jewish? Well, it sure looks like Americans are being played like a fiddle.

When will enough, be enough?

JR

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Playing idiots advocate let's assume the gun show "loophole" exists as advertised an let's assume that al queda is a real concern and let's assume that because of this video all the sleeper agents are flocking to arm themselves right now.

Now getting even crazier let's assume good ol Glenn Beck is right with his whole "10% of Muslims are evil" nonsense.

Assuming all of these things to be true I still don't see anything to worry about.

There's still over 90% of the population who would be there to shut down any armed bathrobe wearing lunatics.

Unless this mythical attack occurs in "gun free" places of course. Then I guess those people are SOL. lol

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
GUNS?

Remember what they were able to do with just box cutters?

yeah and planes and bomb vests and they are worried about guns.

"terrorists" seek maximum damage with minimum risk

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
SCRIPTED!!!

Isnt it funny how the anti-2nd-amendment-anti-Constitution-gun-hating folks have been discussing the gun-shows lately, in addition to the President revealing that they are working "under the radar" to take away our 2nd amendment right, and then the usual BOOGIEMAN group is brought into the equation to accomplish this "under the radar" plan...

The game-plan is getting SO OBVIOUS anymore!!!

SO OBVIOUS!!!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
"The Government" has already shown it is hostile to gun ownership and will do anything to keep them out of citizens hands.Like that screw up on the border,Operation Gunrunner....this is just another false flag....no need to freak out about the NRA...this is pure holder/obama.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
loads of BS! I went to the gun show couple months ago and my friend and I had to wait 4 hours for the background check to finish. They do background checks for EVERYONE and ask for TWO forms of identification. They're obviously attacking our gun rights.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

If they ever show up in force I'll get you a plane ticket and we can get sauced up and party.
They fire from the hip so they are easy to see/kill and can't hit a thing.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
This is more Obama/Dem retardation coming to the surface. Complete lies.

If you wanna buy guns you dont have to go to any damn gun show.

Put an ad in the newspaper that say buying guns.

Most states have zero paperwork to buy or sell guns once they are used.

Obama's groupies dont have a clue, and they are still dumb enough to use alCIAda as a front and spokesman?
edit on 7-6-2011 by Shadowalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
regardless of which group or agency instigated this thing, I can say for certain that our right to bear arms will not change because of it.

this is just one of many entries in the propaganda war of pro vs. anti right to bear arms rhetoric.

Even if owning firearms were to become illegal tomorrow, every American citizen who strongly believes in the 2nd amendment will remain armed to the teeth-- legally or not. The government knows this, and benefits from this fact; as we are the leading producer of high-quality firearms in the world.

If every police, military, fire, or medical response employee in the USA were to try to confiscate our firearms they would be severely outnumbered and met with incredible resistance.

so go ahead; keep on pushing disinfo. nothing will come of it.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

So the fact that it says automatic as opposed to semi-automatic makes the whole article invalid and not worth taking not of?

Come on guys, I know you love your guns, but can you not at least once admit that guns are very easy to obtain in America because of these gunshows. I'm not saying you should stop them, but acting like the amount of firearms in America has nothing to do with the thousands of murders every year is ignorance.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Adam Gadahn? Is this a joke? The Mossad/CIA agent? Jew, son of Carl K. Pearlman; a prominent Jewish urologist, former member of the board of directors of the stinking ADL? Who beat up muslims when he was young? This guy?

Mwahahahaa!

Yeah we totally cannot see through this BS!

This is it people, this is the signal. The government is coming for your guns using Al-CIADA.

All they need now is some kind of ``Al-CIADA`` terrorists ``buying guns at a gun show`` (probably sold to them by the ATF) then they go shoot up a school or something and boom, that's it, guns must be banned or you want Al-CIADA to kill kids.
edit on 7-6-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifeissacred
reply to post by SpaDe_

So the fact that it says automatic as opposed to semi-automatic makes the whole article invalid and not worth taking not of?

Actually, yes it does. The whole article is based on a lie. Not sure if you have ever been to a gunshow, but most of them aren't just a free for all of buy whatever you want without having to show ID. Yes some gunshows do have individual sellers who are selling from their own collection, but purchasing those firearms there from those same people is no different than purchasing them from those same people out of a classified listing in the local paper. If it is a transfer of a long gun inside state borders and the two making the transaction are both over 18 who legally can own a firearm and reside inside that states border no paperwork has to be filed per BATF rules.

The whole article is just pure scaremongering at it's finest. They make it seem as though you are going to have lunatic jihadists running rampant in the streets with fully automatic weapons just shooting everything up.
The fact is automatic weapons are not easy to come by, and if you really wanted one it to commit a crime with it would be far easier to just manufacture it as opposed to attempting to purchase one.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
So, let me get this right in my head. A bunch of gutless fools who prefer guns to blades (the NRA) are inadvertantly helping another bunch of phallicaly challenged , barely sentient idiots (Al Qaeda) aquire the firearms that might bring about the destruction of a nation?

Well you know what? I hope both groups die in a horrendous gun fight. Men do not kill from a distance. Men get close enough to feel the spray.

Did you even read the OP? You couldn't be more wrong.... the NRA isn't helping Al-Q do anything, the point was some idiot American that thinks he is a terrorist, telling other terrorists here in America to go to gun shows to get guns and then start shooting people, because getting a gun at a gun show is so easy (at least according to him). What are you even talking about? Also, did you just openly admit that you're the idiot that would bring a knife to a gun fight? Blades?!? What is this... Westside Story??

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime

Originally posted by redbarron626
To set the record straight, I am a dyed-in-the-wool Liberal. An Artist, Musician and published Poet and................
You can have my firearm when you pry it from my cold dead hands!

Wow... a Liberal that I probably wouldn't mind having a beer with! I have come across more unicorns than I have Libs like you.

i'm another one of those "libs" ...believe me, this is NOT a left or right issue. just because i don't vote republican, live in alabama, or watch nascar, doesn't mean i'm not a firm believer in the 2nd amendment. i'm also a firm believer in the 4th amendment, which means if a woman gets an abortion, it's her body, and no government agency has the right to tell her what to do with what is inside of her own body.

I really don't want to turn a good gun debate into one about abortion but I can't help myself... how, even in the loosest, progressive, revisionist historical interpretation, does the 4th amendment apply to abortion?

4th amendment...

"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

Pretty cut and dry... I don't even see how the text of the 4th amendment could be read in any other way.

This is about law enforcement performing illegal or unreasonable search and seizures. Are you seriously saying that "secure in their persons" is applicable to abortion? Stevie Wonder can read this and see that there is no way any intelligent and/or intellectual person could attach abortion to the 4th amendment. If you believe in abortion then fine, that's your right, but at least get your argument and the source to back up your argument straight.

Anyway, back to guns.....

edit on 7-6-2011 by OptimusSubprime because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join