It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombies, oh why were you only a dream?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
My dream started off with my friend Nate and I signing up for a nerd club. It was a telescope club and the first day we went out, it was cloudy and we were pissed. We laughed about how stupid this club was to begin with, but waited until night two to see if we would see anything cool. 

Again, the second night was a wash, but after dropping Nate off at his house and on the way back to my house, out the window I started seeing some strange human behaviors. 

I search the Internet on my phone and see story after story of "zombie like encounters" all over the US. 

I call Nate and attempt to ask if he'd seen or heard, but before I could finish my sentence. He had confirmed my thoughts. and said to grab my gear and head his way in an hour. 

It's real, zombies are here and it's time to prepare. 

I get home, explain the situation to my girl and fill my paintball backpack with food and weapons, I grab my girl and We head out... I've got jeans on, a gray long sleeved shirt and t-shirt on over that. My black baseball cap on backwards and my leather coat tied to the backpack for armor when necessary. 

I've got a sword sticking out the top (sheath between backpack and my back) sharpened shovel tied to the side, knives, etc... 

My girl and I run into a group of fellow hunters, trade stories for a moment, and they end up stealing some of my stuff.  One thing in particular, my paintball gun which I had intended to convert into a more effective weapon. 

They did however accidentally leave two pretty badass knives behind, so I wasn't too upset. 

We catch up with Nate who also had put together a decent zombie fighting survival pack. 

Our first mission is to go get to our kids, who happen to be at their mothers houses. 

We grab his parents SUV (for some reason he wasn't at his house, but rather his parents) because I drive a convertible and that's not good for zombie attacks. 

And before it really gets badass, I wake up!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Ha well I wish my zombie dream cut out before it got bad ass! I could not find a decent weapon for poop! I turned a corner, saw 2 or 3 zombies before they saw me so turned to find a weapon....big machete on the floor NICE. Pick it up and it was made of PAPER! I spent the whole dream running terrified and have never been so happy for my son to wake me up for a feed Bahahaha I did manage to be-head one though with a kitchen knife.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
you wish it were real.

too bad for you i had a zombie nightmare a couple of days ago and i really go into action
but since they wouldnt die easily i actually started running from them which was really trippy
edit on 6-6-2011 by HisMajesty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
does anyone else have alternating dreams of fighting against the zombies and being one? sometimes eating brains is more fun than blasting them. LOL seriously sometimes in my dreams i get infected and maul everyone i know.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I honestly just signed up to this website just to reply to this thread. I had a similar dream last night. Except me and my entire family of 20 people were fight zombies. It first started that we noticed my dog acting strange, we saw on the news about zombie outbreaks. So we decided to kill it by decapitating it. We then realize this zombie outbreak is bigger than we thought when we notice the US army driving around handing out weapons. We find an abandoned warehouse and camp out their. Defending our family. I even remember taking coc aine just to stay awake and defend the countless waves of zombies. I remember at the beginning of the dream only small animals had the virus but after a few hours into the dream it turned into a total zombie outbreak. It was really vivid too. Probably the most vivid dream I've had ever.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
99% of the people you see on the streets are already zombies. That's why there hasn't been much in terms of revolt in this country.
I've had a few of these kind of dreams. Some oddly played out like biblical stories (i was raised christian but when the dreams came I honestly hadn't known/read the passages which was weird) others were just pure bloodbaths. I'm not sure if anyone is really interested in it but check out lucid dreaming and if you put some work into it can probably get yourself and maintain yourself through the more intensive sections of the dream. It's not really to be taken lightly because you are essentially trying to take full control over your mind during a period when it goes on autopilot and depending on how odd/in depth the dream is can mess with you a bit.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I had a zombie dream a few days ago, i dreamed that i was at the back of my house. and than at the gate of my house a very large group of burning zombies
start to climb over it, so i was really scared and didn't know what to do, so i ran very fast through the zombies, and when i was on the road, i saw another very large group of burning zombies running to the forest and than i looked at the pick-up truck at the other side of the road, i thaught i don't want all this pain and stuff, it all happend in a second, i thaught i am going to commit suicide so i stepped in the truck, drived as fast as i could and i drived against the shop at the end of our street and i died and i waked up.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
dreaming about zombies is bad for your health .. and one day if you dream too much about them you may become a zombie yourself and that would be bad .

because then id have to turn into she wolf and trust me you dont want that ,

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I have always felt that there must be a real-time event that could in fact create zombies out of people. I also believe that if there were ever to be such a thing that through our dreams we are being prepared!

I would certainly be concerned if I were having Zombie Dreams; thankfully not as I would probably lose my mind.

Your dreams are actually conditioning you to "not panic" and to think "rationally during a crisis"; this is a positive thing, so who is to say that our warriors are not being trained as we sleep?

new topics

top topics

join